( search forums )
Blind shots
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Miturian
June 13, 2004, 10:52 am
How often do you do them? As when sb is escaping from you(usually in a match involving flags), gets out of you screen, but you guess where they are and take them out anyway? Of course this is best with either barret, ruger, m79 or spass(imo).
Not bragging about having done it, most of you prob. have. But, how often do you go for a shot like that?

Notice that I'm not talking about all those shots going off in the wrong direcetion and then hitting by chance.

MercyM
June 13, 2004, 11:44 am
I've done that just 4 times in my LIFE[:D][:D][:D]!!!

Dark_Noddy
June 13, 2004, 12:04 pm
It sorta depends on who U play against.. if its against newbs its quite hard, coZ they move so damn stupid U cant hit them. Ppl who have played a week++ is kinda easy to hit, I get bout 5 - 10 shots like that each day I play alot.. Vets are hard to hit again coZ every vet has its own way of moving...

Alamo
June 13, 2004, 2:03 pm
If there's noone on you back at that moment you can try a blind shot (and I do take blind shots) But if there are some others around you, you should concentrate on them rather than shooting blind.

DeMonIc
June 13, 2004, 3:14 pm
My blind shotting depends on game type/map.Plus, the ever living randomness of my brain :D

Dathker
June 13, 2004, 3:17 pm
one time i was fooling around with the barret and i just randomly shot straight ahead of me.. i got a double kill.. and then later during that game i got another kill doing the same thing

theehe that was funny

Toumaz
June 16, 2004, 10:59 am
Blind shots are annoying for those who get killed by them.

Kyle
June 16, 2004, 12:53 pm
i got like 7 blindshots in one game! but then again there were alot of ppl and a pretty flat map lol

KnOt
June 16, 2004, 2:51 pm
Are you kiddin? I do them all the friggin time.. Especially with LAW.

palloco
June 16, 2004, 5:25 pm
bleh, barretards.

DeMonIc
June 16, 2004, 5:40 pm
Who says u can only make a blind shot w barret?I know a lot of weapo...
...egh...
...erm...
*thinks*
..SIN ERROR..
Ok, so barret is the main blind shotter.. but I like steyr n spas betta!

palloco
June 16, 2004, 6:50 pm
barretards are not the ones who use barret. Barretarding is a way of life.

Fishpop
June 16, 2004, 8:22 pm
I do blind shots with MP5, you'd be suprised how well they work most o the time...

DeMonIc
June 16, 2004, 8:27 pm
Palloco is teh dalaian lame?(didn't mean any offense, dunno how it's written.Mabbe Dalaian Lama?Egh..HEEEELP!)
Gimme advise, o wise battlepinguin!

T-Money
June 17, 2004, 5:23 am
Steyr is real easy to get blind shots with.

sanity
June 17, 2004, 5:29 am
i do it sometimes with the soccom, just keep firing in their general direction while they are running away.

Snipedmyself
June 17, 2004, 5:30 am
um, the weapon that is only for blind shot-
Stationary gun.

yerp.

i use eagles so i get 1 like every game

palloco
June 17, 2004, 8:44 am
LAme ? Me? The lame thing is killing another one who cannot see you just because he is running quickly to find you and have a nice fight. That is all 1 shot weps are bad to me, cuz you cant have a nice fight, you are against a barretard, he shots, you dead. Where is the emotion? Where is the legendary battle. There will never be awesome battles agaisnt barretards

Element_101
June 17, 2004, 10:32 am
Blind shots actually take a lot of skill, its all about predicting were the player is depending on how fast they were moving or were they were etc.. when you last saw them.

Sir Galahad
June 17, 2004, 2:42 pm
Sometimes i just think: "Let's shoot the law once", epecially when just spawned at b2b. It's really nice when "You killed #?à!§" comes on. That's not really blind shooting , but blind shooting is efficient in certain situations, especially capture the flag. but ectually it works more with a machine gun (with me). Cause most of the time the flagstealer is quite hurt, and then some lucky bullets give you your flag back.

Svirin Kerath
June 20, 2004, 5:28 am
i used to get tons of blind shots with the old version of Soldat. especially at, like, the bunker map. now i mostly get them at a couple inf. levels, with the law. i find it's also easy in CTF maps with the shotgun and cluster grenades. they rain hell upon them. course, i always play 'realistic' so some shots are more blind than normal...