( search forums )
send me a WW2 map please!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Kyle
June 13, 2004, 7:00 pm
i was reading some of the old posts (im a new member) and i heard there were lots of WW2 maps but i couldnt find any[:(].....if somebody has one can they send it to me on msn or soemthing becuz i mite not go on the forums anymore[;)] thanks
my msn is kyle_lambing@hotmail.com

June 13, 2004, 7:05 pm
At the top of the page, there should be a selection of links. Click the one that says "Search". You're on your own from there.

G2KT
June 13, 2004, 7:32 pm
Id like you to meet a friend of mine... his name is [IMAGE]. He will help you in any way he can... http://soldatforum.dnagames.net/search.asp

Droopy
June 13, 2004, 8:00 pm
(look's left and right)

I guess I'll be the first to post this...

Welcome to the forums!

(yap this is spam)

Darac
June 13, 2004, 11:31 pm
hitman.... i think you should think you should look for the delete button around about now...

oh and Kyle, dont waste your time. all the WW2 maps suck. even mine... but thats only because soldat is dumb and when i made it, it was hard to implament custom scenery. did michal fix that at all?

Kyle
June 14, 2004, 1:34 am
soldat most certainly is not dumb! i dont know how to play with other ppl except my friends and i gotta tell them the IP address and all this sh*t....how can i fix this and do i got to pay?

Darac
June 14, 2004, 3:37 am
ummm Kyle... this is a MAP MAKERS FORUM!!!! n00b. go ask your questions where someone will be willing to listen to your ramblings... ie the general disscusion forum.