( search forums )
XM214
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Marine
June 14, 2004, 12:53 am
(this did not occur in the real mode)

I actually used this baby once....

I was running down a flat area (don't remember which map) and I had the XM with me. All of a sudden, 4 guys come out in front of me (they were complete uber noobs). I had no back up or sniper cover, so I just run forward and hold down the mouse.

It handled very well. The first guy had an SPAS. His head went flying off in a jiffy. The second guy had a chain saw; he was dead in 3 seconds. The next guy had an AK, he used his jets and flew up; the last guy had an MP5, he got 20 bullets in his face.

All I had left was the guy with the AK flying around crazily with his jets (he was clearly a huge noob - he couldn't control the damn things) and firing his weapon wildly. After a long burst from my XM, he lay in a bloody heap on the ground.

Boy, that is my best experience with the XM to this date. [:P]

peemonkey
June 14, 2004, 3:39 am
but i bet yer one of the jackasses who uses the minigun to rocket around the map to cap and all that other stuff, or use it to float to get to new areas. people never use the minigun as a minigun...until i get in there and they think they can pwn with it too XDXDXD

Marine
June 14, 2004, 4:04 am
lol no, i just chose it for kicks [;)]

peemonkey
June 14, 2004, 4:11 am
i choose it for it's ability to kill 6 people on 1 clip. they assume you gonna use it like everyone else, but you get close and waste them and 3 teamies and push there flag across the map, all in 70- bullets!!! XD

Dathker
June 14, 2004, 4:15 am
lol it takes me a whole clip to kill a non-moving person

T-Money
June 14, 2004, 4:46 am
Yeah cuz it fires all over the place even when you aim straight.

peemonkey
June 14, 2004, 4:52 am
cause yall dont know how to use it ;) get close and walk towards them while you shoot

DeMonIc
June 14, 2004, 9:30 am
peemonkey, u should start a thread about "Minigun training" XD

palloco
June 14, 2004, 11:45 am
I thougth the jackasses were the ones that thorught that they own because they can kill with one shot. But whatever, minigun is a multipurpose gun, for close combat I prefer the knife.

DeMonIc
June 14, 2004, 1:00 pm
I had some minigun training earlier today, n i found out, that this weapon would be awesome if the time before firing would be half as long as it is.BTW it's pretty odd: I started killing with minigun, n all of a sudden, ALL were usin it!

palloco
June 14, 2004, 2:47 pm
quote:Originally posted by DeMonIc
BTW it's pretty odd: I started killing with minigun, n all of a sudden, ALL were usin it!

That is why I say only barretards whine that games are full of barretards. Becuz if you own with other weps people try to imitate you.

DeMonIc
June 14, 2004, 4:55 pm
Hmm... maybe u have a point.But what about those ppl (like me) that just don't like that everyone is playing with 1 shotters?

Deleted User
June 14, 2004, 6:10 pm
And those people who don't own because barret is overpowered?

Alamo
June 14, 2004, 6:24 pm
Today I owned a (nearly) Barret-only Server full of Barrets with legs... +5 with Minimi... And one of the other Auto-users called me 'god'. What a good feeling *sigh* ;)

DeMonIc
June 14, 2004, 6:27 pm
K, Alamo is gettin megalomania...

Marine
June 15, 2004, 2:59 am
Lol

I don't see why everyone thinks the barret is to powerful.

The only time I think a Barret is to powerful, is when someone is using Predator mode as well =)

Predator Mode + Barret = ubder ownage

Element_101
June 15, 2004, 3:19 am
Ohh no dont let this turn into a barret thread! im stoping you right here ok?

Keep talking about the XM keep on topic no barret threads I cant take them any more!!

sanity
June 15, 2004, 3:29 am
using minigun for moving flag/propulsion is not n00b, its a strategy, just like doing rocket jumps with the m79.

DeMonIc
June 15, 2004, 10:18 am
Yes. XM is mistreated cause when people first see it they think "ooooo, this is big, n I'll own" n they suck.If it would have a slower spin up time, it would be a very usefull weapon.

Melba
June 15, 2004, 12:53 pm
quote:Originally posted by Marine

Predator Mode + Barret = ubder ownage

noooo :rolls eyes:

predator mode + Barret = useless bonus...

Toumaz
June 16, 2004, 10:56 am
predator mode + knife/chainsaw = ownage

It's impossible for me to kill someone with XM if the enemy isn't in a straight line in front of me, because of the bad accuracy.

palloco
June 16, 2004, 11:04 am
Heh I had made once a triple kill with minigun using it as an anti aircraft gun.

FroG-BoY
June 16, 2004, 12:23 pm
There are aircraft in Soldat?

sanity
June 16, 2004, 12:30 pm
yeah man havent you seen that jet fighter level where you start off in F-16s..

DeMonIc
June 16, 2004, 1:43 pm
Oh yeah, but I like the Copter hell map betta... XD
Pallocco OBVIOUSLY ment he used it against jumpin mutafukas.

Marine
June 16, 2004, 9:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by Element_101
Ohh no dont let this turn into a barret thread! im stoping you right here ok?

Keep talking about the XM keep on topic no barret threads I cant take them any more!!

Sorry mate [8D]

AL3X1C0N
June 23, 2004, 8:11 pm
Minigun got to weak :( i never used it but it should be stronger atleast the
noobs will have a chance then.... :(

Droopy
June 24, 2004, 5:30 pm
Barrett should be a sniper rifle... So as it was proboably suggested before it should be like LAW! You have to go prone or duck to fire! No more barretards! HAHAHA! But also less players.. Eh but what the hell.. We get more magots everyday!

ooops forgot! No barrett sulutions! Sorry!

grand_diablo
June 24, 2004, 5:41 pm
(offtopic) goddamn, palloco pls rechange ur signature, those 100 emtpy lines are terribly annoying.

Snipedmyself
June 25, 2004, 7:25 am
The true useless:

Team m8 probs:

The Barret + berserker and u have a normal gun...

The Guy Hiding With the saw...

When they think barret is good for spawnkilling, everyone knows to cut...ha

when they think barret is good for alpha team inf...getting flag...

people that dont understand what "1" means when i type "1" [scooofs]