( search forums )
Someone make a Mario map!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Kyle
June 14, 2004, 2:56 am
someone make a sweet classic mario map for me! ull be my hero! have like scenery from the mario games! if u need pics of scenery i could prob get u some! plz and thank u!

PS tell me if this isnt posible

G2KT
June 14, 2004, 3:38 am
I think theres allready a few mario type maps out there. One from which i made. Use search please.

http://soldatforum.dnagames.net/search.asp

Darac
June 14, 2004, 3:45 am
it is possible.... but why would someone make a map for you? i know im not going to devote my time to your idea... you know what Kyle??? maybe you should devote your own time to it. go open up the map maker and start lerning how to use it. once you've done that, make a few crappy maps as we all did when we didnt know any better... after that and only after that should you take on your dream map. because it you try it now you wont have the skill to do it and it will be a failiure never to been seen on the forums. Now go my pritty. start creating maps! start mapping and mapping untill you are as great as i am! I AM GOD! i am MASTER of all the is soldat mapping. I am king Cooper of the soldat world. Kidnapper of the pritty, princess pritty, girly, blond, idiotic....

...ok now im rambling.... i think you get the gist of what im saying right Kyle?

G2KT
June 14, 2004, 3:51 am
I hate to say it but hes right kyle [:D]

bucky_brad
June 14, 2004, 6:48 am
there has already been one made.

Kyle
June 14, 2004, 12:40 pm
if theres already been on made then put it on and Darac your like a fricken stalker where ever i post u go there an dpick on me faggit. i downloaded the mapp maker along time ago and i couldnt get it to work

Darac
June 14, 2004, 12:55 pm
hmmm.. maybe its telling you something... (giggles to him self) oh and by the way... the reason why im posting on all your posts must be because they are all in the map makers thread! this is the only thread i post on, so if you dont wanna see me. go else where.

DeMonIc
June 14, 2004, 1:01 pm
Rofl.Give this dude a break.There is no normal manual for the mapmaker, so makin a map is pretty much improvization.(at least i dunno of an english manual)

G2KT
June 14, 2004, 6:38 pm
I dont think your getting off to a very good start kyle... your going to have alot of people that dont like you if you keep going the way you are now.

Alamo
June 14, 2004, 6:47 pm
I don't find anything wrong about him... Let him ask, he's OK :)
I looked for some in game GFX but I couldn't find any... And my Emulator does not work properly either so... I woulda tried :/

Kyle
June 14, 2004, 9:39 pm
thanks Alamo and G2KT i didnt do anything wrong i just asked a question! and im not here to make alot of internet friends im here to play a game and get more maps

G2KT
June 14, 2004, 10:59 pm
I have nothing against you Kyle... just use search dude... believe me if you stay around here long enough you'll get to be the same way... Just search next time... i swear its alot better than getting flamed by every other person.

Kyle
June 15, 2004, 1:29 am
when i go to search looking for the mario map do i search in the New Maps section? i did that and i got absoultely nothing

Element_101
June 15, 2004, 2:48 am
No kyle dont be normal! we need another pain in the arse person who spends most of his time on - post becasue he pissed of the mods

Theres not enough of those people here ne more.

Darac
June 15, 2004, 3:57 am
lol. this is great fun... dont take it personally kyle. i always need someone to make fun of, when i use to be on these forums i always flamed this guy called M he was such a newdy it wasnt funny... and you know whats worse? he stayed around for a good year or so... and he was still a newby... im hoping your not going to be like that kyle... if your like that, then something will have to be done about it. lol

G2KT
June 15, 2004, 4:35 am
Well... hell kyle... you were rigt. I did a search for mario maps and it didnt bring up anything... i kinda feel like an ass now. [V]

So i went and got my mario maps.... its not one of the mario stages so its probably not what your looking for but it has mario stuff in it. Here ya go buddy http://ultimate13.dynu.com:6080/host/sml/mapinfo.php?map_name=MarioCaves ... sorry dude. [:P]

Leo Da Lunerfox
June 15, 2004, 5:16 am
I've seen a mario map already in these forums, I have the map too, but i don't remember which post it is in, if you really want the map, PM me, and I'll send it to you. If anyone else wants it, they could do the same.

Kyle
June 15, 2004, 12:44 pm
thanks G2KT and Leo Da Lunerfox.... Darac ive only been playing for like 3 days against bots and onyl like 2 days on forums....SORRY for being a newbie....they should make more levels for the bots....impossible bots arnt that hard

EDIT: Hell ya even better its CTF! my fav type of map :D

Darac
June 15, 2004, 11:21 pm
you can download a bot editor somewhere and make harder bots. but the best way to make them better is to waypoint the maps better... thats why i love playing my own maps so much, cause (not meaning to sound up my self or anything) my waypoint are or at least were for a long time... the best.

Kyle
June 15, 2004, 11:32 pm
check out my other thread......my bot making thing and my map maker arnt working :'(

Darac
June 15, 2004, 11:36 pm
i cant help you there... its been so long since iv opened soldat that iv forgotten how to fix all the little bugs like that. but i do remember there being a few that i had to get around one or twice. just fiddle with the settings, try re-installing and all that mumbo jumbo.