( search forums )
Pissing in Dna's coffee
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Camping_Carl2
June 14, 2004, 9:49 am
Woke up this fuking morning and i was pissed new orleans smelled like a bad case of butt cheese and i didnt enjoy it like the fuking hobos working there trying to get every doller they could.

So i fuking walked into this caf'e and i was like shiot whats up and the bartender guy was like im drunk so i fuking kicked his ass and put him outside so the hobos could take care of him... while this was in the process i fought the ninja turtles and won... and had some turtle soup

But then dna walked in... with his ninja stars and big sword that he could not carry so he had it next to him on the tricycle. Yes he said as he thrusts his hair into the rain... thinking hes sexy and all...

Well i remembered this dna guy from when he killed my Former self Camping Carl 1...

thats when dna walks up to the counter and orders a coffee... i say sure.... and he walks to his table... so i take a big [:-censored] in a cup then put it in the bean grinder... grind it up fine poor it in the coffee machine then i put no filter in and i piss right in it... and serve it up to dna...

the first thing he does is smiles and says... this is the best darn coffee i have ever had tastes like my mothers XD HAHAAH and i start to laugh like i have never laughed in my entire life.

As dna throws up in the ally out back... he then looks at me with revenge and says...

I WILL WRITE A STORY ABOUT YOU ONE DAY...

well i would like to see this come up and about.

Deleted User
June 14, 2004, 10:43 am
A Lol.

Zoolander
June 14, 2004, 12:03 pm
Will be seeing a CC3 some day? :X

DeMonIc
June 14, 2004, 1:09 pm
I believe u should be locked up =D

Weed
June 14, 2004, 1:30 pm
Been there, done that, doing it tomorrow...

Hitman
June 14, 2004, 3:47 pm
Get a life CC.

Kazuki
June 14, 2004, 3:55 pm
Dude, why would you spend like 10 minutes writing this? It's pointless. It's not even funny. <_< Go write fan-fiction. Maybe then you might get some recognition for the meaningless things you write, lol. That was -creative- though, I'll tell you that.

LoGaN20216
June 14, 2004, 7:24 pm
hehe cc
well Kazuki, at least he is enjoying himself ^.^
dont no bout you but i like to read the sick n twisted storys from cc, im just weird like that

Alamo
June 14, 2004, 8:17 pm
not again!
I guess CC3 will have -3 posts -.-

Camping_Carl2
June 15, 2004, 2:23 am
LMAO HAHAHAH who cares dna makes cc mad he go rar

sanity
June 15, 2004, 3:13 am
youre still a tryhard camping carl? i guess some things never change [:P].

Camping_Carl2
June 15, 2004, 5:20 am
whats a tryhard >>>XXXXXXXXXXXXDF

DRAGON BPOWER GO FIRE NAPALMSSSSSSS