( search forums )
whiners
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Fusion
June 15, 2004, 7:12 pm
there are not many but for those of them that do its a bitch to put up with. the know no respect, they dont think anyone one can kill them and when they die, (and die they shall) they say BS, asswipe, and [:-censored]er, etc. while on the other hand we can tell the real whiners from those that are just playing. we need to start kicking these ppl out of these servers as a warning because no one can stand them and second of all they give to game a bad name to new players and even some future players. For instence i was playing in one server and this one guy named zyxstand (or something like that) every time he died he would say something like i said earlier in this post. We just need to find some way to get these whining 4 year olds to show a lil more respect then that.

Ill probly get flamed a lil bit i kno but atleast post ur opinion on this matter ty.

Sithak
June 15, 2004, 7:36 pm
ur the whinner... and noe one can kill me...

IF U KILL ME YOUR A [:-censored]ING PEICE OF [:-censored] MOTHER [:-censored]ER NEWB HOMOSEXUAL FAG LOSER [:-censored]ER HACKER!!!!!

Zoolander
June 15, 2004, 7:53 pm
who cares, the whinning isnt going to kill you. ignore it.

Fusion
June 15, 2004, 8:12 pm
ok zoolander but dont u think they give a bad image to the game?

Weed
June 15, 2004, 8:24 pm
no. they give a bad image to themselves
someone who says "WTF" or "BS" after they got killed, or when they go like "OMFG! HIT HIT HIT!" that only shows how stupid/noobish they are. it shouldnt bother you, as long as you dont take a ride on the whine train ;D

Sithak
June 15, 2004, 8:44 pm
NO BS I GOT KILLED ONE TIME AND I DIED!!!!!! THATS WAS GAY MOTHER[:-censored]ER NEWB BITCH

Zoolander
June 16, 2004, 3:49 am
Proof positive that some people need therapy when a handful of pixels bother them that much. No reason to put them down though. It's a mere chemical imbalance in their brain created by poor breeding and/or fetal alcohol syndrome.

Askur
June 16, 2004, 1:28 pm
I alwats kick whiners on the principle.
"OMG!! BARRETARD!!" (Kicked after the message "13mm between your pinky and the caps lock key" / don't join servers which allow the barret then).
"OMG!! CAMPER B!TCH" (Kicked with the message "It's infiltration, what do you expect?" or I just point out how to deal with 'good' campers without whining).
"Real/FF Sucks!!" (kicked with don't join my server then).

Ofcourse I don't do any of this any more because I either working or playing City of Heroes. But this used to be the way we did things here.

Zoolaner: Yes there is a reason to bring them down. To make sure that they are aware of their bad breeding and will thus be less likely (due to damaged over inflated ego) to procreate which would only weaked the human gene pool.

DeMonIc
June 16, 2004, 5:49 pm
Bah.Ignore the [:-censored]s.That's why -=MUTE=- should be implemented.

BMF
June 17, 2004, 7:11 pm
i whine alot sometimes, but people like it

SuperKill
June 17, 2004, 7:25 pm
if they whine they are angry in rl.. so you should be happy.

Keinonen
June 19, 2004, 7:39 pm
Whining doesn't matter. If someone whines to you, just flame & kill that SOB some more...

And about the games reputation... I think Soldat hasn't got it