( search forums )
Register?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Kyle
June 15, 2004, 10:28 pm
i didn't register soldat i just play....i was just wondering what the difference was and who has it.....and does it cost money? if so how much? do most ppl regiter?

Alamo
June 15, 2004, 10:30 pm
RTFM!
It costs 9$
You get: Jet color, a star with your name in the scoreboards, interfaces, mp3-player, unlimited demo-recording, profiles and... honor :)

Register: you get a lot for the buck :)

Kyle
June 15, 2004, 10:37 pm
im 14 how the hel am i gonna pay 9 buvks to them? and is that 9$ american cuz im canadian...do i send it thru mail or what? id ont got a credit card or anything and my dad wont let me use his :p

Alamo
June 15, 2004, 10:51 pm
RTFM = Read the [:-censored]ing manual!
This means: Open the folder ./Soldat/Manual and RTFM (called register-en.htm I think)!

Yay, it's US-$
I think you'll need a Credit Card... Maybe try to convince your dad?
You could as well pay with PayPal using Digital Candle.

Kyle
June 15, 2004, 10:55 pm
i dont have paypal....lol im too lazy to read the manual....

Drevay
June 15, 2004, 10:59 pm
Well, I just got my registration key in my email, and I have to say I'm very happy for the $9 I spent towards it (well, it was about $12 Canadian, but still, a lot for what I payed for).

Get one of your parents to order it in, that's what I did (I'm 18, but I've never bothered with a credit card so far).

It's well worth it, trust me - and you're supporting the game as a plus.

Alamo
June 15, 2004, 11:00 pm
This explains a lot... Maybe you should read some FAQs and the damn manual before you post 100s of threads in the forums :) I think you could even send the money to Michal by post... Maybe e-mail him about it? But you need a good topic, so your mail ain't filtered by teh spam guardians.
You gotta find out his mail address by yourself (Hint: in the manual maybe? ;)

Edit: meh you be faster! :) I asked my father to order it :) And he did.
Edit2: http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=14935&whichpage=1 Look at this and see a happy Soldat Registration Key owner :)

b00stA
June 16, 2004, 1:21 pm
Read this http://www.soldat.pl/man/register-en.html#register
you can use the Share*it variant if you have a bank account (like I do).. so you just have to transfer money to another bank account (the one from Share*it) which is pretty easy and there's nothing to worry about imho.
Before asking the next question, look at this section:
Registration help and Shareware questions
many people had/have the same problem, so just READ some topics there.