( search forums )
Flag camping
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Fishpop
June 16, 2004, 8:30 pm
Flag camping, not "really" camping, but basic strategy, best done with MP5 (for me at least [xx(]), if you believe the enemy flag is coming back to base, you hunt down everyone in there, and grab the flag and escape, quite easily done, did it many times in a CTF match last night, was quite effective, I have a screen or two...

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] screenshot304.JPG41.38 KB

(example of only one match, did it in plenty of others, as well)

Melba
June 16, 2004, 8:46 pm
how can u use that interface and not be registered?

b00stA
June 16, 2004, 8:55 pm
Melba, it's NightCabbage's interface and it wasn't made for registered users (has been included in Soldat though)

DeMonIc
June 16, 2004, 8:56 pm
The wonders of the copy command....

palloco
June 17, 2004, 8:51 am
Or you can crouch half screen away from flag where probly nobody will go and try to camp with ur knife. That should be a really exciting experience since you will hardly be able to kill anyone.

Sir Galahad
June 17, 2004, 3:39 pm
easy in Viet, you can hide after the little tent. Maybe it's quite lame in that level

DeMonIc
June 17, 2004, 3:50 pm
I once tricked the enemy:
I was blue, n they've just taken our flag.I was in the middle of the map, so I beat them to the red flag: I crouched in the red flag tent, with my spas, when their flag carrier arrived: he ran over me, he couldn't scored: he didn't notice me.He stopped so he could shout "bug", n there I pumped him full of led, returned the blue falg, n ran for my life..(couldn't score though: I sucked an M79 [:(])

Krios
January 27, 2005, 6:08 am
flag camping is not a great idea...well I wish you could drop the flag and camp in front of it. Well the only people that camp with the "REALLY" visible falg are noobs.

b00stA
January 27, 2005, 3:03 pm
This topic shall rest in peace.