( search forums )
Just a strange question....
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Modding help
Noobile
June 17, 2004, 2:41 am
Is there a program available in wich one can color half of a pixel one color, and the other half another color alltogether? such as the top half is red, and the bottom half is blue, but all in one pixel?

just wondering, if there is, I'd like to know who makes it, or where to download it... it'd help alot
thanks

@peemonkey... sorry about spamming your post, I hadnt had any coffee at that time, and I dont function without some sembelance of caffiene in my system.

peemonkey
June 17, 2004, 3:05 am
not possible, try using purple. a pixel is as small as it goes.

Alamo
June 17, 2004, 2:29 pm
The pixel is the smallest graphical unit for computers.

Snipedmyself
June 18, 2004, 6:21 am
uh, that is a weird question, how the hell do you color half a pixel O.o

Noobile
June 18, 2004, 6:38 pm
ok...mabye the question should have been written as...

Is there a program/way to shade a pixel using color choices...
I'm working on the Perfect dark mod again, and I'm trying to put the sight rails on the top of the guns ( K7, Dragon, AR34...) and if I move the image of original weapon down 2 pixles, mod the color/shape, and add the rail, the weapon doesnt fit in his hands right... by 2 pixles...see where this is going? I'd like to shade half a pixel to the "green goo " color that soldat sees as transparent, and the other half to the color of the rail....

Svirin Kerath
June 20, 2004, 5:35 am
not possible. believe me, i've tried tons of times. just draw the rail on top and leave it, or if you're really anal about it, put it on and make the two or three pixels below it 'green goo' as you put it.