( search forums )
Question for 1?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Sir Galahad
June 17, 2004, 4:14 pm
I've got this little question, which i could asked on another games forum to.

What does FFS means?

Lot's of people say it and don't even know the real meaning. i DID know what it means, now i only know what it doesn't mean.

As some additional information here are some other
OMG Oh My God
OMFG Oh My Censured God, Slight variation on OMG
LOL Laughing Out Loud; or also someone to laugh out loud
ROFLMAO Rolling On The Floor Laughing My As Off, Also used in minimized forms
AFK Away From Keyboard Just standing their, only usefull to dodge enemy bullets. Should be kicked -> Read my improvement of Soldat ideas http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=15002 and please give some comment.

If you know the answer you win 1?/0.67£/1.2$

More abreviations are welcome too.

Thank you and don't post crap
Thank you again

Shyo
June 17, 2004, 4:23 pm
for F-words sake

Sir Galahad
June 17, 2004, 4:27 pm
It's wrong my dear no 1? for you

Sir Galahad
June 17, 2004, 4:33 pm
The original meaning is something else, but everyone probably uses it like that.

Some other

WTF What The F***
Thx Thanks, Thank you
B2B Business 2 Business, it's one of the levels of Soldat

You can still guess

And it also doesn't mean Fist[:-censored]erS

Thank You

cup_of_squirrels
June 17, 2004, 4:38 pm
....smart arse.....

N1nj@
June 17, 2004, 4:40 pm
spam?

CbbLe
June 17, 2004, 4:53 pm
KILL HIM!

Alamo
June 17, 2004, 5:09 pm
ok

DeMonIc
June 17, 2004, 5:19 pm
Erm..
First 2 ba*sh pit, then kill him?
*whistles*
Weed [:D], get him!

palloco
June 17, 2004, 5:25 pm
I always used it as Fast File System or Fee for service

Subslider
June 17, 2004, 6:07 pm
im using it as free for xes..

ya know.. hang a sign around ya neck.. ppl laugh @ ya.. ahhhw.. isnt the world great..

Tha Doggfather
June 17, 2004, 7:04 pm
dont dare to move this sh|t to the lounge, to the bashpit (or better lock it up)

Hektik Sniper
June 17, 2004, 7:15 pm
b2b also = base to base :P

b00stA
June 17, 2004, 7:19 pm
(moved to Bash pit)

FFS!

Sir Galahad
June 17, 2004, 7:24 pm
Yeah it was i my history see, now Palocco won 1 ?, it's fast file system. And i sure am a smart arse, sorry.

DeMonIc
June 17, 2004, 7:33 pm
Well good for u.So r u gonna send it 2 him, or shall we make Weed burn u?

palloco
June 17, 2004, 8:28 pm
I am waiting for my ?. ^^

Weed
June 17, 2004, 9:40 pm
hihi
what an idiot

you shouldnt forget this acronyms:
FO = F*ck off
FU = F*ck you
MF = Mother F*cker
IWRUAWARP = I will rape your ass with a rusty pipe
Sn'B = Suck n' Blow
b,2mb = bullshiet, too much bullshiet
US = United States, Urine Siper, U suck
FFS = i wont tell you coz ye wont pay a ?
so [:-censored] you ;)

societies_punishment
June 17, 2004, 10:02 pm
Your all wrong FFS is a resistance faction over in Irac that stands for "Fredom For Sadam" [^]

Weed
June 18, 2004, 1:49 am
hmmm
i cant see how someone can use that "arrogant face" smily after making a typo in the word Iraq.

societies_punishment
June 18, 2004, 1:16 pm
quote:Originally posted by Weed
hmmm
i cant see how someone can use that "arrogant face" smily after making a typo in the word Iraq.

Oh great, Weed chimes in again with another useless, offensive post.

I knew it was mispelled ... but didn't bother checking it ... I really don't give a sh!t because it was just a joke you insolent moron. Is it so hard to take a step back before you post and ask yourself .... am I an asshole? Should someone like me deserve to post?

How about this.

In your quote managed to forget to capitallize the I, spelled can't wrong and forgot a comma. Ok lets look at the score.

Soc 3 Weed 1

See how annoying that is.

Oh yeah, you can thank Weed again for putting us off topic ... again. Stop being a fag Weed and drop it.

palloco
June 18, 2004, 5:27 pm
ROFL SP, that was one of the most stupid posts I had ever seen. One thing is mispelling things to speed up, and another thing is not knowing how to write a word. I bet a c is far away from q or k in ur keyboard. It is like writing Irap.
And if you try to correct other's posts do it right. You are just showing you are also unable to spell smiley properly.

societies_punishment
June 19, 2004, 3:41 am
Look man, my point was people like that are losers, I don't care about small details like that, if you can understand what I'm writeing who gives a sh!t. What a do care about is some asshole going around the forums, looking for a fight trying to make me look bad. What the fuk did I ever do to him? That sh!t is uncalled for, I mean people like that should get warnings at least in my opinion. Like I said it's a small detail ... drop it, its over.

palloco
June 19, 2004, 8:42 am
This is a forum. Forums are a place to debate, discuss, orally fight. If you dont like when you get in the middle of a fight you did not wanted dont talk. But instead of that you replied a sentence with an enormous answer. Dont tell me you dislike it because probably you want more.

Snipedmyself
June 19, 2004, 8:48 am
palloco is right, his whole fat ass is