here are 2 posts of a guy that is pretty mutch screwed by a great prank hehe
[IMAGE]

SuperKill
June 18, 2004, 7:20 pm
wtf man

DeMonIc
June 18, 2004, 7:43 pm
Well...
The sad about this, that some people are weird, n other people are jerkish enough to take advantage of their weirdness.. I kinda feel sorry for him.

enjoyincubus
June 18, 2004, 7:45 pm
Hahahahah...that's awesome.

If you're going to do [:-censored] like that, you keep it secret. You don't go tell people you've never met online about how you smell your sister's panties...wow...

But the other guy was a jackass to go so far as to ruin his life. Oh well...it's still his fault.

Tha Doggfather
June 18, 2004, 7:45 pm
let me be the first to say: ROFLMAO PWNED!

bucky_brad
June 18, 2004, 8:15 pm
hahah omg

Weed
June 18, 2004, 8:29 pm
ROFLMAO
whoever f*cked him up, is my f*cking hero!
down with the wierdos!!!!!!!!
YEEPIEEE

Haro1121
June 18, 2004, 8:47 pm
lol poor guy needs to get laid he just got owned by some dude over the internet HAHAH

Alamo
June 18, 2004, 9:37 pm
omg ... lol some evul 'hacker' fvcked up his life! eheheh lol

b00stA
June 18, 2004, 9:38 pm
hmm.. I didn't find this funny back then and I still can't laugh about it.

the guy prolly made www.grouphug.us

Famine
June 18, 2004, 9:42 pm
That [:-censored]ing sucks dude! I whoever told is a complete [:-censored]!

Droopy
June 18, 2004, 9:59 pm
OMFG! PPL do that?

OM... OMFG! And I have a sister!

WTF!

n00bface
June 18, 2004, 10:13 pm
Adam and eve had incest children..the whole world is inbred, who cares..incest rocks

CbbLe
June 18, 2004, 10:20 pm
loooooool, that's a weirdo :/

kinda mean to call his parents though =) *although fun*

Se7enWolf
June 18, 2004, 11:08 pm
Holy hell dude, That is the definition of PWNAGE!!!

that fuking sniper
June 18, 2004, 11:08 pm
BlackSpear, you're the one to laugh at. I'd like to see you in his position and, after all this humiliation, have a prick make a thread to laugh about it in a forum. People like you make me sick.

fabmanx
June 18, 2004, 11:43 pm

Yea wow...I dont know why but I couldnt laugh when reading this...whoever did that to the guy is a [:-censored]ing prick who cant get any better then the guy who wrote about it.

Alamo
June 18, 2004, 11:52 pm
So you think if your sister had done things like that you would not like to know?

b00stA
June 19, 2004, 12:02 am
Definately not.

SuperKill
June 19, 2004, 12:37 am
i just read it now..all of the "people" that said 'omg pwned ahahah roflmao owned ahaha omgomg!11'
needs to think how will they react if the same sh1t would happen to them with one or another embarresing
thing they've done, hell you guys would lock yourselves in your room.. d!ckheads.

they both are f*cking stupid people tho.
you gotta be one hell of a loser to call the parents of some forum guy that you know.
and you gotta be really goddamn stupid to post about your stupid fetishes.
;/

Snipedmyself
June 19, 2004, 12:43 am
noooo

som1 took it away i cant c!

Hitman
June 19, 2004, 12:52 am
?

..It's still there mate.

Weed
June 19, 2004, 12:57 am
hmm
im still laughing my ass out
and you know why i dont care about it? or i wont put myself in their position?
coz i aint a disturbed f*cked up kid sticking my nose in my sister's panties.
thats why.
people who do that should be tied in a public place and laughed at all day long

*me goes check if the constitution admits that...

Alamo
June 19, 2004, 1:06 am
My posts are disappearing for no reason at all... *glances at Hitman*

Famine
June 19, 2004, 1:20 am
quote:coz i aint a disturbed f*cked up kid sticking my nose in my sister's panties.
thats why.

Yea you just laugh at others misfortunes, that is not [:-censored]ed up

societies_punishment
June 19, 2004, 4:59 am
I agree with TFS and Fab. Laugh at him all you want but you all prove you immaturaty.

bucky_brad
June 19, 2004, 8:13 am
for every action is a re-action, he put himself in that postion and its only temporary anyway, his family will eventually get over it and geting a job will be good for the guy. He might even find a real woman lol.

btw, i expect a fair few people were laughing at the situation not the guy. I pity the guy(only a little) but the situation is pretty dam funny. Although i bet a fair few people were laughing at the guy also...

Milkman Dan
June 19, 2004, 9:03 am
wheres teh pic gone!??!?!

Famine
June 19, 2004, 2:34 pm
quote:I pity the guy(only a little) but the situation is pretty dam funny. Although i bet a fair few people were laughing at the guy also.

HOLY [:-censored] DUDE! HIS LIFE IS A LIVING HELL HAHAHAHAHA! Yea sounds funny doesn't it. You guys shouldn't be laughing at others misfortunes.

Weed
June 19, 2004, 2:46 pm
thing is, he got himself in hell
his problem, and others should laugh about it, so they wont do the same mistake.
im laughing at the guy's stupidity, not at the fact his family got f*cked, even tho thats pretty funny too. but the guy being a perverted psycho is what makes me laugh

Tha Doggfather
June 19, 2004, 6:18 pm
quote:Originally posted by Milkman Dan
wheres teh pic gone!??!?!

it just takes a while to load, even with my cable connection. i suppose you have to wait for a couple of minutes with a 56k modem.

Droopy
June 19, 2004, 8:43 pm
Weed is 1 of those heartless ppl! You should play Tibia Weed! I think you'll find the community there quite good.

This guy realy is screwed up! I mean sisters... I just.. OM... I just cant get over it! omg... OMFG!

GOD!
And ppl say I need help... :P

EDIT: BTW: Check out my avatar! Hurray! Finaly got 1!

FliesLikeABrick
June 19, 2004, 9:35 pm
as much as that was kinda weird what he did, that really did ruin his life that the guy called his house. Ouch
-Brick

GluLm
June 19, 2004, 10:03 pm
quote:that fuking sniper wrote:
BlackSpear, you're the one to laugh at. I'd like to see you in his position and, after all this humiliation, have a prick make a thread to laugh about it in a forum. People like you make me sick.
Why that? This screenshot was posted on some BBS several days ago, he's not really the one to blame here (or at least, not this once). It's a way to make people discuss about it.
Well now, after seeing many krap comments (as we get many on this board unfortunately) I guess I should agree with you.

gi.joe
June 22, 2004, 3:56 am
ok u guys have to admit that was seriously feked up and no matter which way u look at it the guy deserves help.. whether or not its TRUE thats another question....

Milkman Dan
June 22, 2004, 5:01 am
i see it now, i have 256k but i was probably downloading

thats soo funny tho he must find it so hard to live now hahahah :D :D :D

Weed
June 22, 2004, 5:18 am
yeah
*me gives panty sniffer a rope

DeafBox
June 22, 2004, 7:28 am
Sif that is true.
I mean, who would post their HOME phone number on the net?
I mean, mobile yeah, like Joey did, but home phone???
dunno
Plus look at the pic, he hardly looks like some little idiot kid.

gi.joe
June 22, 2004, 7:49 am
so true

what a load of horse sh1t eh...

its like some 30 year old dude!

getting his kicks off writing these feked up stories.. kinda like our very own CC

:)

AerialAssault
June 22, 2004, 8:35 am
omg that dude who told is such a [:-censored]. i want to find him myself an KRUSH HIM WITH MY GERMAN INDUSTRIAL SHOVEL OF MIGHT. thats what KOMPRESSOR would do...

Milkman Dan
June 23, 2004, 5:38 am
why is that guy who told a [:-censored]/!?! i mean he was sniffing his SISTERS panties and thats just wrong

BlackSpear
June 23, 2004, 4:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by that fuking sniper

point 1: you don't sniff in your sisters panties
point 2: if you do, you should never tell anyone that
point 3: if you tell, NEVER on the internet for EVERYONE to see, that's just asking for possible trouble and is just stupid

and i'm not enjoying the misery of this guy, just the story.
I wansn't the one who wanted to share all this info, I didn't type it and I didn't call his home (too lame to find out his phone number, even if i wanted to hehe), he himself posted it on the internet to share with everyone who came across it, i'm just posting the screenie of it :P

edit:
quote:Originally posted by DeafBox
Plus look at the pic, he hardly looks like some little idiot kid.

why whould he be the guy in the pic, a lot of times people seem to use pics of other people as avatar, don't ask me why, just seen it happen... and think it happens WAY more ofthen then I know :P