( search forums )
Actually got fired!!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Noobile
June 18, 2004, 8:18 pm
After finding a nice, sit down, office job, where all I did was type anyway.. I decided to download soldat, and play it over my lunch hour, only to find out that the network administrator played too. I thought to myself *super cool, somone I can play, and directly talk to about this beautiful game* well... we eventually had to face eachother in a TM only to have me wipe the floor with his sorry a**, after about the tenth time of me knifing him, and urinating on his corpse ( respawn time was like 30 seconds ) he got alittle pissed, and told the head of HR ( human relations, ie personell dept. ) he had my computer confiscated, and fired me for "inappropiate use of company software, networks, and comprimising network security" I laughed so hard, and called the HR director a fu..ing noob, and told him '"all your base are belong to us" ...just thought I'd share

Deleted User
June 18, 2004, 8:23 pm
Rofl. A classic.

DeMonIc
June 18, 2004, 8:26 pm
lol.
Ain't u sad about this?

GluLm
June 18, 2004, 8:31 pm
Hahaha :)
I feel so sad for them.

Famine
June 18, 2004, 9:49 pm
Yea its not a good idea to piss on your Network Admin. Also, didn't he get fired for playing it too? But call someone a n00b in real life...ain't cool.

peemonkey
June 18, 2004, 9:59 pm
yea. yer life sounds like it's in the machine. what's his name so if i see him i can ask for a job XD

Marine
June 18, 2004, 10:08 pm
Rofl. Thats downright hilarious.[:-weepn]

n00bface
June 18, 2004, 10:12 pm
from your profile:

quote:
User Name: Noobile

Total Posts: 37
[0.7 posts per day]
Find all non-archived posts by Noobile

sit down job at age 12?

KnOt
June 18, 2004, 10:16 pm
Hmmm, he doesn't type like a 12 year old, it must be an error he made in his profile.. Oh and you can sue the company for [:-censored] like that man..

Marine
June 18, 2004, 10:22 pm
quote:Originally posted by n00bface
from your profile:

quote:
User Name: Noobile

Total Posts: 37
[0.7 posts per day]
Find all non-archived posts by Noobile

sit down job at age 12?

UH oh......you've just been caught noobile [:(] I actually thought it was real to.

It now seems obvious:
quote:
After finding a nice, sit down, office job, where all I did was type anyway.. I

All you do was type? What kind of job was it? What was your hourly wage?

[:(]

Noobile
June 18, 2004, 10:53 pm
I'm 24 years old.... why does my profile say I'm 12??? thats fuxxord

Marine
June 18, 2004, 10:59 pm
Dunne, 12 goes into 24, maybe thats part of it some how.

Se7enWolf
June 18, 2004, 11:11 pm
Hehehehe, Call him a Barretard next time you see him, lol

Noobile
June 19, 2004, 12:22 am
Marine:
My job was adjustment's for Slave farm insurance,( state farm, I used to live in their world HQ in Bloomington, Il) my hourly wage worked out to 10.50 ( but I was salaried ) so yes, all I did was type, alot... you had this policy, your accident caused this much damage, so we cut you a check for this much, based on your policy, and your premiums... I would call him a barrettard, but I nolonger have access to their network ( TB LAN connection makes for great soldat games...not an ounce of lag, with ten people using mini's at one time )nor live in corn land ( thank god )...why would I make this stuff up?

Marine
June 19, 2004, 12:32 am
quote:why would I make this stuff up?

To get attention.

SuperKill
June 19, 2004, 12:44 am
quote:Originally posted by Se7enWolf
Hehehehe, Call him a Barretard next time you see him, lol

AHAHAHAHAHSTFU!

Snipedmyself
June 19, 2004, 1:47 am
lool eye was playing soldat at my old high school then..i decided T1 would make a great server, so i made like 20 servers and 1 day they got rill pissed and saixed me like MJ

DeafBox
June 19, 2004, 1:58 am
lol! thats classic!

societies_punishment
June 19, 2004, 5:36 am
I got in sh!t once back in highschool years ago for playing games too. They slapped some config files on my machine that prevented me from useing unknown exe files. So I removed the config file extensions from windows and restarted the computer and started playing my games again. Stupit network admit for the school was a tard. I could get around the schools securaty program and everything
and got to print my homework and other things on the schools printers for free.

ahh those where the days .... playing half life over the schools network of course back then they didn't have counterstrike or soldat.... OMG I sound like my grandfather.

Deleted User
June 19, 2004, 11:34 pm
Hehe... Still, playing Soldat on your job, playing against another employee, killing him in Soldat only to piss on his corpse, then get fired, and calling him a n00b in real-life...

Christ, that's f*cked up.

But funny. Very funny.

Kinda.

Droopy
June 22, 2004, 10:48 pm
That's creepy man! I got sent out of the class for playing Soldat!
I was the most popular guy in teh school for calling the teacher a hardass! Or something like that... For real!

AL3X1C0N
June 23, 2004, 8:14 pm
Dude..... take revenge......... rape his car and put glue in his locks :S
And then [:-censored] on his hood ;)