( search forums )
I AM [:-censored]ING MAD.
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
M
June 18, 2004, 9:06 pm
Ok the computer i have its going to explode me.

WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS [:-censored]?
Ok it is fast i know but WHY THE [:-censored] IS THIS [:-censored] DOING THIS???
Whenever i try to watch a video clip at any any any video players that exist in the world the clip just stops at 30 seconds and don't plays more when this clip has more then 1 minutes.

And why the hell when i watch a flash movie with swf format WHY THE HELL IT JUST DOES RANDOM THINGS?
IT does like this it will restart, stops the music AND IT EVEN CRASHERS THE WHOLE [:-censored]ING ANIMATION.

And also WHY THE [:-censored] I RECEAVE blue errors witht eh [:-censored]ing stupid message IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL whenever i try to play a online game?
Others have the same ADSL modem like mine and never complained.

WTF IS WRONG WITH MY COMPUter?
IS the one who sold me this computer has some mental problem and can't make a PC or is to the PC?

And For [:-censored]ing sake how the hell the metal form one of the USB port could fall by itself.

WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS [:-censored]?

PLS Tell me what to do. Are tehre any video codecs, flash fixes, FORMAT THE WHOLE COMPUTER or just go and say some couple of deadly words to the one who sold me this computer.
WTF I SHOULD DO?

AerialAssault
June 18, 2004, 9:08 pm
but then i got high...

Chakra
June 18, 2004, 9:14 pm
Try some lithium in the PSU. Maybe it ran out.

M
June 18, 2004, 9:15 pm
C"MON I AM FUKING SERIOUS. YOu know i am so pissed of and pls don't joke.

Weed
June 18, 2004, 9:29 pm
you are just too stupid to use a pc...
first try to learn how to tie your shoe laces, then move on...

Alamo
June 18, 2004, 9:30 pm
it's cursed. bring it to the local priest.

SuperKill
June 18, 2004, 9:45 pm
quote:Originally posted by Weed
you are just too stupid to use a pc...
first try to learn how to tie your shoe laces, then move on...

exactly

Deleted User
June 18, 2004, 10:05 pm
Do this. Go to windows folder. Delete this annoying system folder. Its the place where all viruses and stuff goes. It once happened to me too and i did this and my comp was all fine again. :D

M
June 18, 2004, 11:23 pm
Well thanks for the help alot.

MORONS.

n00bface
June 18, 2004, 11:38 pm
M is a nooblette.

b00stA
June 19, 2004, 12:11 am
I'd say you format/reinstall Windows. Before that, read some pages about the "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" problem, so you can fix it when it still happens.

Media player [:-censored]ed? I can't think of a cause, but it should be gone after the reformat..
You could try Zoomplayer or VLC (VideoLanClient). They're both free and really good.

Maybe your system is just jammed with adaware, viruses etc. I can't tell.
what browser do you use? If you want your computer to be secure, use something else than Internet Explorer (Firefox is free).

hf with the format :|

SuperKill
June 19, 2004, 12:24 am
quote:Originally posted by M
Well thanks for the help alot.

MORONS.

we're morons, but you cant even operate a computer ? 'ok'.
besides, why do you come here everytime you got a problem with one of your "PLSSS HELP ME!!!!!!!11" threads and begging for help, if we are morons ?

n00bface
June 19, 2004, 2:03 am
oh man, i just read your post M...i filtered out all the censor smileys...

anyways, i had this problem before too..Dark told me to be sure that my biggest RAM card was in the primary slot..so i did that, and it fixed...but anyways, then it broke again and it turned out that one of my RAM cards had gone bad so i went to circuit city and replaced it, then lived happily ever after

(that's for the IRQL_LESS or whatever etc..)

societies_punishment
June 19, 2004, 5:22 am
I'm gonna go ahead and say it's either a bad bank of RAM, like he said or you just need to format... you should do that ever once in a while anyways or at least run adaware and norten system works. I highly doubt its a virus but scan anyways and make sure of course that it's updated. Most important thing is to calm you self down man before you start working on it, you can't get anything done when your mad.

wormdundee
June 19, 2004, 5:48 am
o no, it could turn out hilarious if he tried working on it when he was mad, i wanna hear what happens

Camping_Carl2
June 20, 2004, 4:45 am
So his computer sucks?