( search forums )
Why everyone hates me?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
M
June 18, 2004, 11:28 pm
Ok first of all what i have done?
Since i connect this forum you all always threat me like an idiot and blame me all the time and whenever i create something you all blame it.
What the hell i have done so everyone hates me?

n00bface
June 19, 2004, 12:00 am
nobody hates you..when you left the forum before i practically cried..so did juice box...we cried together..with huggles..

people just treat you like a gimp, cuz you're so much more lovably when you're angry and/or stressed...being stressed is like...the source and/or center of your wonderful/magnificent personality!

SuperKill
June 19, 2004, 12:39 am
you annoy me personally becuase of your constant crying for help, and then blaming everyone when you didnt got it.

Snipedmyself
June 19, 2004, 12:41 am
1448 whines, wow

Weed
June 19, 2004, 1:08 am
no one hates you ;)
you are just too fun to pick on.

Snipedmyself
June 19, 2004, 1:40 am
just like me, or corking

Side note, talking rilly fast!:

Snipedmyself and Corking are not responsible for any gay hornyness caused by this post nor r they a gay couple (faster): to your knowledge ;]
(normal fast talking):also not responsible for any addiction to drugs, sex or soldat we also wish you a nice day and BUY MICROSOFT STOCK have a ncer day ;)

GluLm
June 19, 2004, 1:42 am
Everybody hates M, that's obvious... isn't it? >;)
Ok, I'm kidding.
M, I think that's basically because you did some... no wait, I better stop right here.
Peace. :)

sanity
June 19, 2004, 2:05 am
M is a permanent n00b.

Milkman Dan
June 19, 2004, 2:21 am
too many posts about cats
post a pic of yourself and i will reconsider

kevith
June 19, 2004, 2:43 am
I can't think of anybody that I hate here on the forums. Why would I hate people I don't really even know?

peemonkey
June 19, 2004, 2:58 am
i like you M. yer one of the soldat loyalists. never leave.

societies_punishment
June 19, 2004, 4:07 am
I like M too, don't listen to the big pile of jerks M, they only insult you because they are immature 14 year old brats that get beatup in school and take pleasure in insulting someone like you becuase it makes them feel powerful in the fact that they can hide on a forums and not get their ass beat.

peemonkey
June 19, 2004, 4:43 am
school....lol.... im too cool for school! XD (took proficiency, passed with 98.7 percent XD)

societies_punishment
June 19, 2004, 5:14 am
uhh peemonkey can you pls change your avatar ... everytime I see it it make my face wrech with agoney.

peemonkey
June 19, 2004, 5:33 am
why's that? ill do it anyway, but gimmie teh reason

societies_punishment
June 19, 2004, 5:52 am
It just looks nasty man ... you don't really have to change it that bad but *shudders* it's just nasty looking.

SuperKill
June 19, 2004, 8:07 am
quote:Originally posted by societies_punishment
I like M too, don't listen to the big pile of jerks M, they only insult you because they are immature 14 year old brats that get beatup in school and take pleasure in insulting someone like you becuase it makes them feel powerful in the fact that they can hide on a forums and not get their ass beat.

lmfao moron stfu.
"oh yea today was a [:-censored]ty day at school so lets go pick on M on the forums!"
that sounds like something that every normal person will do!

that fuking sniper
June 19, 2004, 8:31 am
I dont hate you, M.

palloco
June 19, 2004, 8:39 am
Go M, we need more games

Snipedmyself
June 19, 2004, 8:40 am
im 8

hahahaha

Weed
June 19, 2004, 2:53 pm
SP, sounds like someone kicked your ass at school today ^^
as for me, i only pick on him, coz the guy comes to a soldat forum, and start talking about his personal problem like if we all were a bunch of shrinks or tech support. not because someone kicks my ass at school (might be the other way), and i already finished school, forever, and i could go in the streets picking on people but i would go to jail... ;_;

y0da
June 19, 2004, 3:14 pm
maybe it's becouse of your comics? :PPP

BMF
June 19, 2004, 3:38 pm
ahaha this is sad

Chakra
June 19, 2004, 3:59 pm
...you just post [:-censored] :|

Zoolander
June 19, 2004, 8:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by Chakra

word

N1nj@
June 19, 2004, 9:16 pm
quote:Originally posted by sanity
M is a permanent n00b.

sanity is a temporary pr0

sanity
June 20, 2004, 1:48 am
quote:sanity is a temporary pr0
im just a 10 buck pro temporarily so i can register soldat..

AerialAssault
June 20, 2004, 2:52 am
quote:Originally posted by Zoolander
quote:Originally posted by Chakra

word
w0rd

N1nj@
June 21, 2004, 1:01 am
anyway, i don't hate you M...I just don't like you...well not anymore [:P]

Marine had officially taken your place for now

Duke33
June 21, 2004, 1:22 am
Christ M! Think about this for a moment. Why the hell do you give a flying sh!t what these people think? You know nothing about them, they dont know anything about you, all you know about each other is little words on a goddamn computer screen...

[does anyone see the irony in this post?]

N1nj@
June 21, 2004, 3:02 am
sh!t can't fly?

btw M, I am trying to get to your level of hating right now, like everyone just hates you to the max. and unwanted any server you go. Trying to master that sh!t man, that's like the highest of the highest hatred.

societies_punishment
June 21, 2004, 5:11 am
Ya man, don't worry about it. Of course there are people that don't like you, there's gotta be. Its a statistical fact that everyone has enemies look at george bush ... no one like him at all.

Personally I think M is funny and is much needed comic relief in the forums ... I mean just look at this post, it's a great example of him being funny and not knowing it.

/me puts hand on Ms shoulder

Don't worry M I'll be your friend [:D]

Duke33
June 21, 2004, 7:48 am
I'll always be your friend, little boy. Follow me to the mens washroom...
[/pedophile]

sanity
June 21, 2004, 8:40 am
quote:Originally posted by societies_punishment
Personally I think M is funny and is much needed comic relief in the forums ... I mean just look at this post, it's a great example of him being funny and not knowing it.

yeah its fun to laugh at him (not with him) [:P].

June 21, 2004, 6:15 pm
Am I the only one who realises that M hasn't replied to any of the posts?