Deleted User
June 19, 2004, 5:25 pm
Screenshots.

Alamo
June 19, 2004, 5:50 pm
Descriptions.

G2KT
June 19, 2004, 7:02 pm
Ill go ahead and help him since its obvious hes new... and its what all people that are new do.

Heres the info:
He has 2 maps one called firstmap and the other called newmap. These are your normal maps of a new mapper. So you guys know what they'll look like. Heres the overviews i took of them.

FirstMap
http://img44.photobucket.com/albums/v136/Tak3r/Screen%20Shots/firstmapoverview.jpg

NewMap
http://img44.photobucket.com/albums/v136/Tak3r/Screen%20Shots/newmapoverview.jpg

Oh and tony... Just remember in the future to post a description of your maps you made and a few screenshots of them. Posting like you did above can get ya into some trouble here.

June 19, 2004, 7:05 pm
I prescribe a billion cc's of non-downloadage. The second one is godawful.

Darac
June 20, 2004, 2:39 am
hmm, i can see hes thinking about what hes doing. layout ect... and i can honestly say my maps started out like this too. if you keep working and working at it tony, i bet you could come up with some pritty good sh**.

tony555
June 20, 2004, 9:22 am
O.....i will remember to post the screenshot in the future la.......

Milkman Dan
June 20, 2004, 9:48 am
yeah my maps started out a bit like this but why is the second one worse?

Jap_man
June 20, 2004, 10:30 am
I havent downloaded the maps yet but i can tell you now that i AM NOT downloading your "newmap".
Though your "first map" looks average for a first timer.

Edit: oh wait i have to download both....:S

peemonkey
June 20, 2004, 3:49 pm
EEWWWW!!! GROSS!
my maps sure as hell didnt start out like that, and at least i had the sense to not release them! ug. people should never put out 'first maps'

Darac
June 21, 2004, 3:24 am
thats true peemonkey, i never did that either. tree huts was my first release.

Droopy
June 21, 2004, 12:07 pm
I started maping with [:-censored]y maps like this! Now look at me! I own a condo! 5 cars! And have beautiful who.. WIFE!

It was wort it!

Seriusly:
Just keep maping and post the next map when you see that it's realy something! Ask other ppl for an opinion. You can MSN me whenever you have a map! So I can give you some tips on how to improve it graphicaly. MSN Darac for Game Play(he can, can he Darac?). You can also go to the SML website to ask some1 to waypoint your map!

But the best thing is to do it yourself! Learn shading, wayponting, poly placing etc. etc.

You WILL get better!