( search forums )
YSFlight, free flight simulator
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
BManx2000
June 19, 2004, 11:08 pm
I found a great free flight simulator called YSFlight. It has air combat, multiplayer, and lots of addons to download. Te graphics aren't that great but it is a small download and it should run on most computers. You can download it here:
www.ysflight.com
I also strongly recommend visiting this site:
www.ysflight.tk
It's an unofficial fan site which serves as the community site. There is a forum, IRC chat, and a permanently running server (which seems to be down at the moment). Unfortunately they seem to be suffering from a lack of players, which is why I posted this here. I hope that if some more people start playing it then there will be more online games.

Electro_cyc
June 20, 2004, 5:21 am
quote:permanently running server (which seems to be down at the moment).
Lol...

So far it looks like crap, but I'll try it out.
Edit: Can't seem to download it either. Oh well.

G2KT
June 20, 2004, 9:07 am
kinda reminds me of the first Air Warrior.

BManx2000
June 20, 2004, 7:27 pm
quote:Originally posted by Electro_cyc
quote:permanently running server (which seems to be down at the moment).
Lol...

So far it looks like crap, but I'll try it out.
Edit: Can't seem to download it either. Oh well.

Well the soldat lobby doesn't have too good of a track record either :P

N1nj@
June 21, 2004, 1:02 am
i can't download it either

Snipedmyself
June 21, 2004, 4:19 am
my god! holy [:-censored], im gonna die....okay u all play soldat ( i hope) and som1 here has a hobowats logo...i play that! and i have YS already and like it....whew this is like drugs!

BManx2000
June 21, 2004, 4:36 am
Both download mirrors seem to be working fine...

Electro_cyc
June 21, 2004, 5:14 am
quote:my god! holy [:-censored], im gonna die....okay u all play soldat ( i hope) and som1 here has a hobowats logo...i play that! and i have YS already and like it....whew this is like drugs!

Lol and I don't play any of those games. I play soldat but very rarely. And I tried hobowars but didn't like it. I just liked the "will code html for money" thing. ;)

And neither download mirror works for me. It says "File requested does not exist."

Edit: And many things are like drugs, but what's really like drugs is the drugs.

G2KT
June 21, 2004, 6:44 am
I hope this game is fun... im thinking of downloading it tomarrow.

Now a "fun" simulator ww2 air combat game is Aces High... that game kick ass... my dad plays it o_0