( search forums )
Tree Huts DM version
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Darac
December 22, 2002, 1:40 pm
this is a smaller and faster pasted dm map that i made all of today... if you've player ctf_treehuts you'll have an idea of what its like, and yes its a must have too.
if you have downloaded ctf treehuts i sugest you go to the thread and get it now. :)

Update: I updated the bots so that they can fight ppl that hide in the huts.
also if you find the bots you have arnt very good.... and you havnt botherd to get new ones here is my set or 9 bots. the bots with an @ in there name have 100% acuracy and then i have ratings of how good the other ones are as well.... you'll figure it out.

-Screens of treehuts (dm)-
Download Attachment: [IMAGE] treehuts_dm1.jpg33.12 KB

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] treehuts_dm2.jpg26.14 KB

-Map updated version (better bots)-
Download Attachment: [IMAGE] treehuts_dm2.zip20.99 KB

-texture if you dont already have it from ctf treehuts-
Download Attachment: [IMAGE] wood.zip2 KB

-Bots (9 of them)-
Download Attachment: [IMAGE] Darac_Bots.zip4.41 KB

Retribution
December 22, 2002, 2:28 pm
Cool!I have been waiting for you to convert it into a deathmatch

sauron_the_deceiver
December 22, 2002, 2:40 pm
oh my god.
i have never heard of tree huts, and this is the best map i have every seen. where can i find ctf_treehuts?

mak89gt
December 22, 2002, 3:23 pm
i think its in the maps section, \o/!

Flanagan
December 22, 2002, 6:20 pm
WOW! Darac you have some great skill. When I get time, I would like to host and review your maps on my site.. http://www.soldataction.tk

Darac
December 22, 2002, 9:03 pm
get the ctf version of the map in the thread...
-Soldat Map Maker
-New Maps
-Tree Huts!(a god map be me)

thanx flanagan, i e-mailed arcwolf to join your map making group thingy but he never replyed, just incase you dont read this i'll pm you about it....

i really hop i can change the format of these maps to run in the new version, they took soooooo long to make... and i might only be able to play them for a week. i know! flanagan, can you possibly get these maps included in the next version?

mak89gt
December 22, 2002, 10:08 pm
i like hiding in the huts, good place for me to snipe bots, and darac, u never programed the bots to come & kill me in the huts. can u fix that problem?

Darac
December 22, 2002, 10:18 pm
i tryed a half @$$ed job of it at 2am last night, but yeah ill get right on it :)

mak89gt
December 22, 2002, 10:21 pm
k, i love competition!
and i especially like to snipe bots that can fight back!
thanks a lot.

Darac
December 22, 2002, 11:50 pm
ok i'v done it. its slightly better but the problem isnt the way points its just the fact that when the bots see you they decide to go there own way... but anyway you may as well get the new one. :)
the map isnt any different just the bots. i also uploaded some bots that i made afew days ago when i found the defult bots to easy.

to download the map and the bots go to the top/start of the thread and the updated files are there.

mak89gt
December 23, 2002, 12:08 am
yeah, thanks a lot for doing that, i will download the updated map now

sauron_the_deceiver
December 23, 2002, 11:48 am
righty thanks im off to find it.