( search forums )
Suicide Bomber
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Marine
June 20, 2004, 11:31 pm
How bout, nother weapon, is a pack of explosives strapped on you. You run and to detonate the weapon, you get close to people and just click. You explode and tiny fragments shoot out. Suicide bomber.
Its a primary weapon.

It has a great blast radius, so if your anywhere near it you get damaged.

Melba
June 21, 2004, 12:19 am
i vote :
MARINE FOR GAMEIMPROVEMENTS/SUGGESTIONS MOD!

N1nj@
June 21, 2004, 12:55 am
[IMAGE]

CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME THE GUN PLEASE!!!

Duke33
June 21, 2004, 1:09 am
I vote for...no more bloody stupid massive pink letters. Okay? [i recognize ninj@ being sarcastic. Melba, however..]

Hmm...as for the idea. It would be really fun, but also could be really annoying. Also, rather ineffective, because you could just kill them before they got to you. However, its still a cool idea. So...i dont know...

ZKC Jack
June 21, 2004, 1:14 am
how bout low blast radius cus be unfair.

N1nj@
June 21, 2004, 1:16 am
quote:[i recognize ninj@ being sarcastic. Melba, however..]

no, I am serious, give me a gun so i can murder this kid right here right now

Element_101
June 21, 2004, 1:31 am
Not the best idea ive ever seen....

Marine
June 21, 2004, 1:52 am
N1nj@, find something better to do with your time than following me around.

Marine
June 21, 2004, 1:53 am
quote:Originally posted by Duke33

Hmm...as for the idea. It would be really fun, but also could be really annoying. Also, rather ineffective, because you could just kill them before they got to you. However, its still a cool idea. So...i dont know...

Well, to use a knife you have to get close. To use this you gotta get close. If you fly and manuver well enough, you can.

N1nj@
June 21, 2004, 2:59 am
quote:Originally posted by Marine

I can't find any thing better to do at the moment with my time than following you around and destorying your trash

Kazuki
June 21, 2004, 3:08 am
I do see this better as a power-up, but there's no way it will be a weapon. Sorry to say but the idea seems farfetched to me.

Edit: Ok, what's wrong with this picture?

Ninj@ - There is absolutely no need for the huge pink letters and/or flaming. If you can get me one, then you must be some god. At least Melba was joking, even though thats pointless as well.

Marine - I know you're new to the forums, but you seem mature enough to know that there is an [IMAGE] button on the top right of your post.

As for me, I'm just an idiot for going around and correcting people.

n00bface
June 21, 2004, 3:14 am
holy [:-censored], 10 replies and no flames...that's a surprise seeing as this has been suggestion 5+ times since february...and all were totally regurgitated!!

Kazuki
June 21, 2004, 3:27 am
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@
no, I am serious, give me a gun so i can murder this kid right here right now

What were you saying, n00bface? lol

n00bface
June 21, 2004, 3:44 am
this suicide bomber suggestion, silly.

Marine
June 21, 2004, 4:16 am
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@

I can't find any thing better to do at the moment with my time than following you around and destorying your trash

Get a job.

Weed
June 21, 2004, 4:54 am
How bout, nother weapon, is a pack of explosives strapped on you. You run and to detonate the weapon, you get close to people and just click. You explode and tiny fragments shoot out. Suicide bomber.
Its a primary weapon.

It has a great blast radius, so if your anywhere near it you get damaged.

hmmm
sounds like someone has been playing with the sons of the radical muslim next door...

bucky_brad
June 21, 2004, 8:35 am
hahah weed.

yeh this idea has been suggested many time and been rejected.