( search forums )
Yourself? YOURSELF?!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Sir Galahad
June 21, 2004, 2:43 pm
Everyday i play Soldat, their's always a fellow with the name "Yourself". That is quite amusing, cause if you kill him or get killed by him, you always feel like a complete idiot.
But it's not fun anymore, How am can i ever recognise someone, if they have all the same #à?& name.

You ever felt this to? You want to talk about it?

?
June 21, 2004, 2:50 pm
Its a name guy they like it, you don't. Get over it or quit soldat.

Sir Galahad
June 21, 2004, 3:01 pm
It's [:-censored]ing annoying. "You killed yourself" comes up. I think "huuuuh", "i'm not killed", and then, moment of distraction, plop, dead. "Killed by yourself" ahrg.

?
June 21, 2004, 3:10 pm
Obviously they have done what they set out to do with using that name and you just make yourself look like an idiot :D

pheebs
June 21, 2004, 3:24 pm
hey man how does this make you feel bad about urself, just get over it.

SERIAL KILLeR
June 21, 2004, 4:06 pm
If it really anoys you open default.txt in c:/soldat/Txt and change the third line to something else like "you commited suicide" or something.

?
June 21, 2004, 9:09 pm
HAHA :P

Alamo
June 21, 2004, 11:26 pm
Oh ... 'nother useless thread.

diregone
June 22, 2004, 12:04 am
wtf how can you not know that it wasent you, come on how hard is it to not realise that you didnt kill yourself especially if you use a m79 or law

Zoolander
June 22, 2004, 8:19 am
::in before the lock!!!::

Jap_man
June 22, 2004, 10:49 am
Galahad it's a tiny issue, i've played with "yourself" a few times and it never bothered me.
Just get over it man.

Sir Galahad
June 22, 2004, 7:50 pm
Hey, it isn't locked yet.

Now yourself is anoying, can't they censore some words in names. Anyway, if you use yourself, please change it to "your inner child", or "your own hand". Doesn't gives the same effect but makes me laugh more.

DeMonIc
June 22, 2004, 8:43 pm
Erm..there is a file somewhere in soldat, that is for the messages that appear.Modify that somehow, and you will not have a problem with this anymore.(like cut yourself to urself or somethin)

Deleted User
June 22, 2004, 9:15 pm
moron, lol

June 22, 2004, 9:21 pm
"Your parents"... now there's a witty name that makes sense...

?
June 22, 2004, 9:23 pm
I have killed many "yourselfs" in my time, even right before bed when I was tired I still knew I was alive.. your just a sad idiot man...

BlackSpear
June 22, 2004, 9:40 pm
amazing how every "yourself" in the world sucks in soldat...

Marine
June 22, 2004, 9:43 pm
quote:Originally posted by Zoolander

These kind of people should be banned from posting.

N1nj@
June 22, 2004, 9:51 pm
quote:Originally posted by Marine

Marine should be banned from posting on any forum. In fact, he should be ban to type on a keyboard and talk using a mouth

Marine
June 22, 2004, 9:52 pm
N1nj@
Commander

It seems like someone is becoming anti social. You should get out more, and interact with people.

?
June 22, 2004, 10:10 pm
Marine
Lieutenant

LOOZAR!! GET TEH OOTS MOOR!! CHEW ARE T#H ANTYSOCIEL!!!

DT
June 23, 2004, 1:55 am
this is kinda dumb.... thiers always going to be a YOURSELF or -_- cuz you see... the world needs stupid balance... a balance of fags... of idiots... except me.. thiers only one of me! :P

Dathker
June 23, 2004, 2:12 am
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@

Marine should be banned from posting on any forum. In fact, he should be ban to type on a keyboard and talk using a mouth

w0rd, now thats the way to go. its like us "the anti-social-ist" vs Marine "the fagg0t that loves himself"

Zoolander
June 23, 2004, 9:41 am

::laughs:: thats funny.

b00stA
June 23, 2004, 1:51 pm
User Name: Marine
USA
Total Posts: 109
[10.9 posts per day]

"You should get out more, and interact with people."

There's an easy fix for this (editing the .txt files which has been mentioned in this topic) and I think it's very unlikely that Michal's going to ban the name "Yourself".

Locked.