( search forums )
AntiCheat my ass!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Ivan0
June 22, 2004, 4:27 am
Just came back from one ctf server...
Not only did at least 3 people there used speedhack but one utilized wallhack, which allowed one ****head to clip through onto ctf_death roof, and then shoot my spawning team through the polygons.
I know you cant stop people form hacking the game, but maybe the famed AntiCheat protection could be a little more than a stupid text warning that does absolutely ****ing nothing?

peemonkey
June 22, 2004, 4:48 am
[:-censored] you dude. michal's put long hard hours into the anti-cheat protection, and youd know that if you werent such a chode. nothing is un-hackable. so shut your mouth and deal with it.

Ivan0
June 22, 2004, 4:58 am
No [:-censored] you [:-censored]head. Apperantly you are to busy sucking up to notice that anticheat protection does nothing, at all!
And regarding your last comment you [:-censored]head, I am dealing with it, by posting this. I never said anything about Soldat being unhackable; but there is no [:-censored]ing point in having anticheat protection if people are still cheating!

Go choke on [:-censored], peemonkey, no one will miss you

Milkman Dan
June 22, 2004, 5:15 am
it does still sorta work atleast its catching some people. and some people that dont cheat

Weed
June 22, 2004, 5:15 am
hmmm
i would miss him
and i wouldnt give much attention to a canadian with a hitler quote as his signature.

this should be sent to the bashpit, coz oh boy im gonna make him suffer.

peemonkey
June 22, 2004, 5:18 am
there is a point, it's to keep every stupid little kid who wants to hack soldat to hack the [:-censored] outta it and make it unplayable. otherwise there'd be no such word as 'anti-cheat', because everything is indeed hackable. people are always gonna cheat, but to keep them from doing the same old stuff, more and more anti-cheat gets piled on top to make them do it all over again. this is how this stuff works.

Marine
June 22, 2004, 5:29 am
Rofl @ Weed

Guys, chill the [:-censored] out. Please.

Ivan0
June 22, 2004, 6:18 am
bleh, guess when i posted that i was still winded up after the game...
sorry

2weed - there is nothing wrong with being canadian of quoting Hitler

DeafBox
June 22, 2004, 7:09 am
Ivan0, i think everyone realises there is major problems with the anti-hacking thingy, protection what eva it is. Like the "possible cheat" bug.
And yes, it should be awesome and no-one should be able to hack, but is it ever going to happen?
*answers rehtorical question*
NO

So just find another server, complain, flame, wat eva, but understand mike is one guy and as much as we all want soldat to have this, this and this it doesnt look like happening.
Accept it or move on.

kevith
June 22, 2004, 7:38 am
Michal is constantly finding solutions to the cheats, but people just keep on coming up with new ones. The vicious cycle will never end....

sativa
June 22, 2004, 12:28 pm
it works good but not good enoug, but most problems that you think are hacks are just bugs in the game not hack for instance, when i join a server and i spawn ok but when it switches server i get con prob so i first try change team then i spawn but as an other person who i can controle but he can controle that figure to so we both have controle over 1 person and then it starts: wtf is happening who's hacking and stuff, another bug is when some servers have errors if u take a gun for instance the steyr aug u cant even hurt pplz i had once this server where i could only kill pplz with sniper and ruger but all guns where enabled!!! the anti cheat does wok very good but there are many many bugs!!!

sanity
June 22, 2004, 1:31 pm
Ivan0 you must be a n00b coz otherwise you would not be bitching about the anti-cheat. i remember what it was like before anti-cheat and the way it is now is nothing compared to that. imagine around half the players being cheaters and youre close to what its like without it. maybe if you can code a better one, we can use that instead?

b00stA
June 22, 2004, 1:43 pm
No more flaming please.

Cheater topics aren't really welcome anyway.. so post cheats that aren't recognized (don't explain how they work!) by Soldat right now, otherwise Michal might miss it.

morpheus
June 22, 2004, 2:13 pm
sometimes when you think it's a speedhack, it's really the person getting connection problems. i've had this happen several times to me. i get a connection problem, freeze up for a couple of seconds, then warp several inches away from where i originally was. not much can be done about that.

and i even had a friend accuse me. we compared demos, and on his end it looked like i was going pretty fast a few times, then he saw my demo and the connect probs and apologized.

LazehBoi
June 22, 2004, 3:41 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ivan0
No [:-censored] you [:-censored]head. Apperantly you are to busy sucking up to notice that anticheat protection does nothing, at all!
And regarding your last comment you [:-censored]head, I am dealing with it, by posting this. I never said anything about Soldat being unhackable; but there is no [:-censored]ing point in having anticheat protection if people are still cheating!

Go choke on [:-censored], peemonkey, no one will miss you

You have a problem with it, stop playing Soldat or join another server, don't expect to have everything perfect for nothing.
So how about you learn to speak a complete sentence without a swear in it? =)

Se7enWolf
June 22, 2004, 4:03 pm
It just has to be that way, for however good you can play, a noob with stupid f***ing hacks ends up playing 2x better, that's how it always works, if somebody can't be good naturally, they'll hack the s**t out of it until they have inf. bullets, extreme fire rate, shoot through walls, wallhack, and speedhack and all, abd at least the anti-cheat protection can catch some of them

Toumaz
June 22, 2004, 4:08 pm
The Soldat Anti-hacking module works fine for the non-experiences cheaters.

And - Michal probably develops the Anti-hacking very often, but I don't really think that there's going to be a new version/patch/fix released every day just to block another cheating technique.

Sorry ma bad english.

DrocK
June 22, 2004, 4:48 pm
3 things like i always say.
1) The anticheat worked to stop the 1.1.5 cheats in which there were a lot of them.
2) Live with it, hackers will come up with something in every version
3) Michal at least stop all the hackers from hacking in 1.1.5
thats all

Weed
June 22, 2004, 5:50 pm
hmmm
i think there is much wrong if a canadian (lets admit it, most of them lack a cromosone) quoting hitler.
it just shows more stupidity.
which kinda explain the way you write and think.

diregone
June 22, 2004, 6:00 pm
who ever liked hitler? and if you do I wil have to hurt you.
anyway the point is anyone can make a hack for any game and I have joined games with hacking before but and read this carfully I have also seen the anti-cheat work and kick people for possible hack use so it dose work and very well but then why dont you ask why every game has an anti-hack but there are still hackers really I have played many mutiplayer games but there are still hackers and why do they hack? to look good because they are really kids who cant do anything in a game but bitch and complain about people they think are hacking but they really suck and this should end the thread onless there is some other reason why we shouldnt which I will slove as well

LazehBoi
June 22, 2004, 6:40 pm
quote:Originally posted by Weed
hmmm
i think there is much wrong if a canadian (lets admit it, most of them lack a cromosone) quoting hitler.
it just shows more stupidity.
which kinda explain the way you write and think.

I think you're right, this guy is showing ALOT more stupidity than most canadians... But i don't want to be evil and racist, so i won't say anything else :P
Diregon just said it in a few very long sentences, there will always be hackers and there isn't much you can do about it.

Ivan0
June 22, 2004, 7:00 pm
quote:
You have a problem with it, stop playing Soldat or join another server, don't expect to have everything perfect for nothing.
So how about you learn to speak a complete sentence without a swear in it? =)

I payed for soldat you fool, so I do have a right to expect a fix because its a commercial software that I purchased.

And Weed, just shut up you ignorant piece of jew. You are not emperor, you will never become one. Untill the day youll be cremated like diseased pig, you are mentally retarded geezer with no selfrespect whatsoever.

BManx2000
June 22, 2004, 8:37 pm
The fact that you spent $9 on something that is more of a donation than anything else does not give you ANY authority over Michal Marcinkowski whatsoever. Not to mention the fact that what you payed for does NOT include the game itself, which is available freely. If the custom interfaces didn't work, or the MP3 player didn't work, then you could complain. But you can't.
Maybe you should try creating your own anti-cheat program if it bothers you so much. Your beef is with the cheaters, not with Michal. And if you think he's sitting on his hands not doing anything about it, you are WRONG. In every version, Michal updates the anti-cheat as best he can. Not only do you expect too much from one man, you disrespect him for what he HAS given you. You wouldn't think the anti-cheat didn't work if you ever played 1.0.5b, which you obviously didn't. If there was no anti-cheat, people would still be spewing M79s at 1000 rounds per minute.

diregone
June 22, 2004, 8:42 pm
go Bmanx2000 you just saved me lots of time typing.

b00stA
June 22, 2004, 8:48 pm
A lot of interesting things occured in this topic:

Whining about (anti)cheat.
Counter whining.
Counter counter whining.
Some facts.
A flame based on someone's nationality.

have fun with this in the bash pit.

Ivan0
June 22, 2004, 9:16 pm
Bmanx2000 you are one of those people who assume without second guessing themselves.
I did play 105, and i did felt the wrath of dozens of 40mm nades falling from the sky.
It wasnt me who mentioned Michael or authority, is was you who simply 'assumed'.
Last update to the exe was when 1.2 fix was release, on april 11th 2k4. Thats 3 month ago.
Unless mich is secretly improving the anticheat code without telling anyone about it, i would assume he is doing nothing.

Most of you failed to understand why i posted that, you self centered pricks

diregone
June 22, 2004, 10:29 pm
wow he dont even understand what you wrote Bmanx2000

Ivan0
June 22, 2004, 10:42 pm
and you didnt even understand what i wrote

Weed
June 22, 2004, 11:55 pm
oh
poor poor jew hater
whats the problem? did a jew deny to pay your mother for sex?
i dont see whats the problem then...
how can a guy quoting hitler say i have no selfrespect. i have a selfrespect, therefore im here sticking my boot up your wannabee nazi ass.
btw, if you hate jews so much, i hope you never have the need for medication, coz most of it was invented by jews, and i also hope you dont use a intel products coz they are developed by jews...
and i also hope you grow some brains, coz you got non.
oh and did i say im already the Emperor. im the one and only, biatch, and there is nothing you lil racist pigs can do about it.
so keep quoting Hitler while your neo nazi friends do your mom and stick botles up her arse, i heard she enjoyed it last time with a 6 pack of beer... maybe she will break the world largest anal botle stickage record for the guiness book of records... if you even know what it is, from what i hear people like you surely live in caves, or under some bridge.
i have nothing against the bigger canadian population, but ivano, you are surely one of those who lack a cromosome (if you even know what that is... i dunno if non-jewish kids can afford pay school...)

*me goes laugh some more

Ivan0
June 23, 2004, 1:19 am
Apperantly your brainless head is too small to contain anything else than 'your mother' insults.
If you werent so arrogant you would have understood that people like you are the reason everyone [:-censored]s jews up.
You proclaimed me a racist because I live in Canada and have a kickass quote in my signature. Thats fine, ill play along.
Lets see... It took jews fourty freaking years of wondering the desert because they are pussies and couldnt stand up to l33t Egyptians. Your whole nation [:-censored]s its pants every time a suicide bomber pops 20+ of your kind. You cry how everyone hates you for no reason, and then go about telling lies and spreading rumours.
Tell me, how does it feel like to [:-censored] in a plastic bag because your asshole does not close after being invaded by arabian army? I, a simple chromosomeless Canadian, will never experience such joys as you intel-producing-medicine-inventing schooled cammel feces do.
And pay more attantion in that ultra expensive jewish school of yours that teeches what a chromosome is: you might also learn useful things like the ancient art of suicide bombing and some non 'your mother' insults. Us, foolish canadians who quote Hitler because he left a mark on human history twice the size of your arrogance, must entertain ourselves by reading incoherent rants of retarded jewish boys who mastrubate on their fat sisters because they dont get laid too much.

I cant wait to see what other lame insult you will copy off the internet next.

[IMAGE]

SuperKill
June 23, 2004, 1:41 am
"It took jews fourty freaking years of wondering the desert because they are pussies and couldnt stand up to l33t Egyptians."
'OK', lets insult jews from 4000+ years ago!
ok uhh.. what about, your whole religion is based on a single jew that died.. ?
hmm lets see what do we have here..

"retarded jewish boys who mastrubate on their fat sisters because they dont get laid too much."
heh, you really know much dont you ? ;P
i suppose you judge that by seeing some poor little loser pussy ass jewish kid in canada with no friends and social life, and you categorize all jews (israelies too) of the world to be like him.
if i would do the same, i suppose canadian would look like a bunch of total [:-censored]headed nerds (i've met a few canadian exchange students) that you can bully all day without them even doing anything to try and stop you.
we dont wanna categorize whole nations or religions by watching a few persons, do we ?
anyway..

"everyone hates you for no reason, and then go about telling lies and spreading rumours."
dude we live in the f*cking modern world WHO GIVES A F'CK WHAT PEOPLE THINK?
nobody can pull anything like the hollocost~(spelling) anymore, that disaster happend when there wasnt such a thing as israel. so if that has zero chances of happening, i cant see reasons for me to be sad\mad\dissapointed for "everyone"(lol) hating us.
what would happen, you think a bunch of thugs would come over and start to spread their hate twords us with violence and nazism like they do on their countries ?
they would end up in emergency section on the local hospital, or the graveyard.
so everyone hates jews :( boo f'cking hoo, see if i care.
we got a nice country, technollogy is as advanced as canada's (if you think we're a 3rd world country, you probably mistook us for some arab village, or jerusalem), and everything else pretty good.
so like i said, who gives a sh!t about being hated ?
moving on to..

"Your whole nation sh!ts its pants every time a suicide bomber pops 20+ of your kind."
hm, try this:
they come, explode here, kill 20 people, naturally the country would be sad.
we send our airforce, we destroy huge factories and weapon facillities, kill about 40 terrorists, making an economic damage for them, and they cry for the UN about us humilliating them ?
yes, i think it fits more :p

well, israel would pwn canada in a war, so cut your 'they couldnt stand up to the egyptians' sh!t.
hell i bet the current egyptian army would crush canada in a war ;p

and without the anticheat soldat today would look like 1.0.5, so quit whining and go play cs if you're mad, mr.i-spent-my-9$-on-soldat-and-not-burgerking-so-i-deserve-attention.

Ivan0
June 23, 2004, 2:15 am
quote:"It took jews fourty freaking years of wondering the desert because they are pussies and couldnt stand up to l33t Egyptians."
'OK', lets insult jews from 4000+ years ago!
Lets insult people for quoting Hitler!!

quote:
"retarded jewish boys who mastrubate on their fat sisters because they dont get laid too much."
heh, you really know much dont you ? ;P
no [:-censored] sherlock

quote:i suppose you judge that by seeing some poor little loser pussy ass jewish kid in canada with no friends and social life, and you categorize all jews (israelies too) of the world to be like him.
did you happen to miss the fact that i never said "I HATE ALL JEWS, EVEN THOSE IN ISRAEL!".

quote:we dont wanna categorize whole nations or religions by watching a few persons, do we ?
and thats after your jewish comrad said most canadians lack chromosome because i quoted hitler

quote:dude we live in the f*cking modern world WHO GIVES A F'CK WHAT PEOPLE THINK?
agrt, if everyone took things said seriously, there would not be any 17 year old boys hiding behind a computer screen and saying [:-censored] on a game forum

quote:well, israel would pwn canada in a war
naturally i would say 'bring it on' or 'no way jose', but i wount, my quarrel is not with you.

quote:and without the anticheat soldat today would look like 1.0.5
it does look like 105 today: you can find speed/wall hack on google in 3 minutes; one in three servers i join has a cheater on it (no its not me)

quote:quit whining and go play cs
im not whining, im saying antiCheat is not working, and that must be fixed
cs is a [:-censored]ed up game, so old its getting moldy, filled with camping dirt that soldat is almost free of

quote:mr.i-spent-my-9$-on-soldat-and-not-burgerking-so-i-deserve-attention
just like Internet makes you stupid, fast food makes you fat

sanity
June 23, 2004, 2:37 am
Ivan0 may be unapreciative of michals work (which is pretty lame), but i kind of like the hitler quote... cept shouldnt it be 'never' not 'newer'? [:p] anyway i cant see where he actually insulted jews.. (before he got flamed for it).

Chakra
June 23, 2004, 2:39 am
Blimey....no [:-censored]ing way am I reading through all this.

I will, however, post some fun interesting facts about jews.

1. Jews wandered the israeli desert for 40 years. The desert spans 400 miles. This means they walked approximately 50 yards a day!

2. I'm a practicing jew. I stand in front of the mirror saying "how much?" for 10 minutes a day.

3. Insulting jews is about as lame (spot the irony) as black or redneck jokes. So 1995. The modern 'pussy dimwitted teen' acknowledges this fact by insulting asian immigrants, CS players, and the Irish. Please keep up to date on material, or stay off the road of provocation.

4.I personally concur with your original message; theres no need to be 'content' with soldat, like some here, when it's so easily ruined by hackers which were never seen to this degree in 1.1.5. May I suggest you mass your nazi army and invade poland (the home of the creator of Soldat), or do what the rest of us do and play with a select few friends, because most people can't be trusted for a good game.

..by the way, lose the 'look-at-me-I-got-a-thing-for-hitler' thing. Being different doesn't make you smart or respectable, just ask any ex-goth.

Ivan0
June 23, 2004, 2:48 am
2sanity - good eye ;)
2chakra - i'll do that (march on poland that is)

SuperKill
June 23, 2004, 2:57 am
again (ivan0) you categorize me AND weed to the same thing.
who cares what he said, i'm not him.
and i'm hiding behind a computer screen ?
explain how am i hiding exactly ?..
or should i buy airline tickets to canada to come and beat you up just to prove i'm right ?
immature kid that think's he's badass, that's what you are.

when you quote someone (specially when you split it into 9 parts)
you usually try to stay on topic.

Lets insult people for quoting Hitler!! - have I insulted you for quoting hitler ?
no sh!t sherlock - sarcastic ? i hope so.
did you happen to miss the fact that i never said "I HATE ALL JEWS, EVEN THOSE IN ISRAEL!". - surprise! there are jews in israel!
and thats after your jewish comrad said most canadians lack chromosome because i quoted hitler - who cares what he said ? go cry for your mommy instead.
agrt, if everyone took things said seriously, there would not be any 17 year old boys hiding behind a computer screen and saying on a game forum - yea, excuse me for not living in canada so i can kick your ass.
naturally i would say 'bring it on' or 'no way jose', but i wount, my quarrel is not with you. - ... lol.
it does look like 105 today: you can find speed/wall hack on google in 3 minutes; one in three servers i join has a cheater on it (no its not me) - you're either cursed, extremely unlucky, or too much of a loser to admit he's getting owned. soldat today doesnt look anything like 1.0.5, you're nuts if you think it does.
im not whining, im saying antiCheat is not working, and that must be fixed
cs is a ed up game, so old its getting moldy, filled with camping dirt that soldat is almost free of sh!t - yea you're not whining, you're b!tching.
just like Internet makes you stupid, fast food makes you fat - "this makes alot of sense"

anything you answered was directed to weed, or just pure bullsh!t.
i have a far diffrent opinion then weed's, try ignoring him when you reply me next time.
(no offence weed)

Ivan0
June 23, 2004, 3:38 am
Two words:

[IMAGE]

Weed
June 23, 2004, 3:54 am
non taken sk.
i just tend to get pissed at dimwits quoting someone who would like to see them dead. i shouldnt get pissed at every poor lost kid
so yeah, let him think whatever he wants, doesnt make a change at all.

that fuking sniper
June 23, 2004, 4:13 am
Heh, this is funny stuff... BTW Weed, it does matter what a little lost child thinks. Hitler was one, and so are the leaders of the neo-Nazi movements over here in America. Stupid stuff, but yea, mainly caused by little lost children.

Ivan0
June 23, 2004, 4:42 am
attend some expensive jewish anger management meetings weed
all you do is flame in every single post; i hope its not contagious

ps: if one was to take what you spew out of the [:-censored]hole you call mouth seriously, about me quoting hitler which instantly makes me a nazi and jew hater, then judging from all those posts of yours, it makes you a big steaming pile of idiot that you are

DeafBox
June 23, 2004, 4:59 am
i reckon Ivan0 hit on something and Chakra explained it simply:
quote:
4.I personally concur with your original message; theres no need to be 'content' with soldat
I Fcuking agree!!!!!!
But i think any serious discussion should take place in another thread.

someone should lock this. everyone is entitled to their opinion, but this is a soldat forum.

Kazuki
June 23, 2004, 5:05 am
God, just shut the hell up! Man, you guys are so full of yourselves! No one here has the brains to admit that they were wrong about the smallest thing.

As for Soldat, it is a priviledge, not a right, and you weren't alert enough, so you intertwined the two. Three sarcastic words. Way to go.

Edit: Oh, and yes, I'm an idiotic asshole, but I'm mature enough to admit it. God help the world.

kevith
June 23, 2004, 5:57 am
Well, this was exciting. Let's all get together and do it again sometime. You guys free this weekend?

Ivan0
June 23, 2004, 6:25 am
yes

Weed
June 23, 2004, 9:11 am
nah TFS
those little lost kids are in this world only for one reason, so i can have fun about their meaningless lives, if they turn into the heads of the neo nazi moves, i couldnt care less, let them have their fun, i had mine already.

SuperKill
June 23, 2004, 12:03 pm
great arguement ivano ;(
that pic is really exciting ;/

BManx2000
June 23, 2004, 3:35 pm
Maybe he'll shut up now that he's run out of jew insults.

Ivan0
June 23, 2004, 7:31 pm
2weed
An above average gaming computer - $1999.98
Monthly cost of Cable Internet access - $39.99
Licensed copy of Soldat - $9.00
Being called a Nazi by an angry jew who will never have sex - priceless.

There are many thigns money can buy, but for everything else there's Weed the Angry Jew and his loyal sidekick SuperKill.

2superkil
envy is a sin - you are going to jewish hell for that

2bmanx2000
Dear Mr. Post-Whore,
Every freaking post you make is like a fart in a puddle - smelly and pointless.
Would you please stop making a fool out of yourself and say something worth hearing?

Chakra
June 23, 2004, 7:55 pm
just when you thought this forum was getting all clean and average, a whole new wad of arguement threads spark up right under your nose.

By the way, wtf is Jewish Hell....a home with no kitchen?

Noobile
June 23, 2004, 8:18 pm
I think jewish hell would be a crappy 80's clothing store without the oppurtunity to haggle.

*Busts out the Flamegod bonus*
Ivan0, stop whining, you dont like that nothing in this god-forsaken is perfect? Commit suicide, and tell me what the after life is like, bu re-arranging your corpse into words, if that isn't perfect? well, then, I dont know what to tell you, go whine to the canuk gods, mabye they can help. you wanna bash jews? ( although I'm not....) fine, do so with your flip-top head, and beaty little eyes, got it? hockey hoser? Good...secondly, although the quote in and of itself is inspiring, consider the source... you ARE going to be flamed simply because, directly quoted hitler...sure, he made a mark on the world.... IN A BUNKER WITH A MAUSER C-96, AND THE REMANANTS OF HIS WORTHLESS LITTLE ARROGANT MIND. You aren't cool because of the quote, YOU LIVE IN CANADA!!!! ( thats enough of an insult right there), no -offense to any other canadian.... this is strictly aimed at Ivan0... so go read mien kamf, go practice your english ( worst grammar of anyone I've ever read.....) imbécile incompitant and whine about somthing worthwhile, like, how you get PWND by everyone in here......terd

DeMonIc
June 23, 2004, 8:20 pm
Ok, so this is goin "look ima racist" "THEN DIE!"
We're all humans goddamnit.
If the words Jew, Gipsey, nigga, n those wouldn't exist, there prolly wouldn't be racism.People think differently.And some people judge nations by few members of a nation.OK, so let's judge america from...Bush!Oh yea, u know what that's gonna make :/
Look Ivan0, we fakin don't care about ure stupid problems.But stop that racist b!tchin.

Ivan0
June 23, 2004, 9:09 pm
DeMonIc and Nooblie, go back to second grade and learn to [:-censored]ing read. All you [:-censored]heads called me a racist, but I am NOT!
You are so full of it... I said it few times yet you all close your eyes and pretend it did not happen: i never said i hate jews, i never said im a racist and most importantly i never said i am a nazi. Now if you idiots cannot find any other reason to flings your eleven-year-old like insults at me other than your invented impression of me, well its your loss my dear immature enemies.

Oh and nooblie i bet you have "..." tatoed on your forehead, like charlie manson has a swastika on his frontal lobe (you know what frontal lobe is right?)

Hitman
June 23, 2004, 9:26 pm
quote:Well, this was exciting. Let's all get together and do it again sometime. You guys free this weekend?Hahaha, I love the way you just made the whole discussion look stupid in one line.

Ivan0
June 23, 2004, 9:45 pm
The whole discussion became stupid when weed posted.

Kazuki
June 23, 2004, 11:10 pm
It was pretty stupid from the start wouldn't you agree? Now you can go back to thinking that Pringles is actually a condom company. (Yes, yes, I understand the logo fully.)

Ivan0
June 23, 2004, 11:32 pm
No

Hitman
June 23, 2004, 11:44 pm
quote:[00:38:34] | [PC]Kazuki: I know this is random, but have you ever
noticed how some commercials sound like they're condom
commercials?Still going on about condoms are we Kazuki...

Kazuki
June 23, 2004, 11:50 pm
Yes, I still think it's funny.

Chakra
June 24, 2004, 1:04 am
I found vibrating condoms on ebay a while back.

They only last 15 minutes though, because they use those tiny 'plate' batteries, which sits above your spamjavelin. They also come with a huge warning: "do not change battery while wearing."

*helps thread fade into nothingness*

Kazuki
June 24, 2004, 1:32 am
What happens if you use them in the shower then?

SuperKill
June 24, 2004, 12:00 pm
2superkil
envy is a sin - you are going to jewish hell for that

lol here we go again.. farting out random insults that have no connection to the topic we were on about ;D
and yea i believe i will never have sex because i'm a jew ;<
yes ;<
oh wait i had sex ;oooo
even with a christian girl ;> (got a nice hotel room free access cuz of her..who knows, she may have been canadian.. maybe its your sister)

as for you, i will guess (note the guess, i'm guessing unlike you, make wrong facts about people) you're a freak with below avarage social life, that never had sex..nono.. never touched a girl's skin (mom=\=girl) and never will untill you're 40 with the help of a dating service.

and drop the jew stereotypes, we are not in the 1950's.

Ivan0
June 28, 2004, 8:10 pm
eat [:-censored] and die sk, m'kay?

Noobile
June 28, 2004, 8:28 pm
Ooh ooh! I got an Idea, Ivanho, shut your trap, go watch hockey, and mabye take advice from your own sig quote: Internet makes you stupid (just look at Weed).
so do us all a favor, unplug your tincans from your Tandy86, and go away. no-body really cares what a little fascist has to say, do they? no one cares what comes out of your little flip-top head, do they? You've already marked yourself as persona no grata by trying to rip michael on his work. Nobody will EVER take your insignificant little mind seriously again. And for the record, no I dont have "..." tattooed upon my forehead, infact, the only tattoo I have is a H.R.Giger backpiece, so stuff it, you whiney little minded 8 year old moose fuker. Go eat craft dinner, because you're gonna need alot of cheeze for all that whine you have.....terd.

Weed
June 28, 2004, 8:46 pm
" Internet makes you stupid (just look at Weed)."
thanks ^_^

i guess you are lucky then, since the internet surely hasent affected you yet, because oh boy, you sure aint stupid, you sure are better then the rest, and ho my, aint you just a smart guy?
i would probably marry you if i was either close to you, or in the same cell with you.
anyway ivan0, dear, keep up your intelligence, dont ever let the internet make you stupid, or you might turn into what i am...
well, not into what i am, since im already better then you without any doubts, but close to what i am.
oh and btw:

Being called a Nazi by an angry jew who will never have sex - priceless.

hehe, that made me laugh.
let this angry jew explain one thing to you kiddo:
nothing is priceless (not even 30 minutes with your sister hehe) so if something is "priceless" then it surely doesnt exist, therefore, you are wrong, once again, and that beats a new record.

so ivan0, i hope i didnt make your 2" wide glasses fall when you got angry and one of your many pimples decided to explode creating a giant mass of puss in your monitor ^_^

oh BTW
i almost forgot...
if envy is indeed a sin, i guess you will meet SK in jewish hell too ;)

SuperKill
June 28, 2004, 9:24 pm
cya there indeed.
umm c'mon lets drop it, the guy got owned like nothing.

Ivan0
June 29, 2004, 5:16 am
I have nothing else to say to a bunch of moronic boys who dont know their place.
Since you have to resort to insulting immaginative family members I dont have instead of talking to me directly you are not worth wasting words on.
Untill you learn to act like big boys stay in your sandbox, insult eachother's mothers, have sex with your sisters and indulge in whatever else you jews do.

that fuking sniper
June 29, 2004, 5:40 am
Dude, if you have nothing to say to beat them back, dont say anything. This last post just made you look stupid. You insulted them just as much as they insulted you. Dont act like an angle now all of a sudden... Just because you need to have the last word, doesnt mean you can say a bunch of crap that doesnt really make sense, considering the past conversation. You are beaten in a flame war, take it like a man. :)

Ivan0
June 29, 2004, 7:12 am
actually i did say thing back to them, lots of times; go re-read the thread
last post made me look stupid? omgz what [:-censored]ing planet are you from?
true, though i responded and did not post bull[:-censored] just because
dont act? and who is going to stop me, you?
last word comment... actually i can post whatever i want, and it does not have to make sence (as if your reply had any conten)
beaten? you must be dreaming. flame wars are for idiots like yourself and weed and sk

sanity
June 29, 2004, 7:59 am
I think the zero at the end of Ivans nick is his IQ...

Weed
June 29, 2004, 9:00 am
nah ivan0
flame wars are for people like you.
there is no reason for me to flame TFS or sk, they are alright, i just flame whoever deserves it, and for me being god, i decide who deserves it. and you deserve it.
so as TFS said, you aint man enough to shut up and leave before we clean some more floors with your already lost honor and self respect.

oh and btw lil ignorant, i dont know which cave you come from, but jews dont believe in incest... i guess your father would have made a favour to humanity if he was a jew then...

oh and dear, you got served by a pair of jews.
go tell that to your skinhead friends ^_^

that fuking sniper
June 29, 2004, 10:16 am
actually i did say thing back to them, lots of times; go re-read the thread
last post made me look stupid? omgz what [:-censored]ing planet are you from?
true, though i responded and did not post bull[:-censored] just because
dont act? and who is going to stop me, you?
last word comment... actually i can post whatever i want, and it does not have to make sence (as if your reply had any conten)
beaten? you must be dreaming. flame wars are for idiots like yourself and weed and sk

Hehe, show me one post that I flamed in, and I'll stand corrected. You on the other hand didnt have a single post in this thread in which you didnt flame anyone in it. Now you're telling me that flame wars arent for you? And that they are for idiots like me, Weed, and SK?

I didnt even insult you and you take it as if I cussed you out. You must be very insecure. And yes, it did make you look stupid, this one even more, you contradict yourself with every post that you make. What can make you look more stupid than being a hypocrite? I dont really care if you flamed me, I'm throwing out pointers. And when I said that you *cant* say anything just for it to be a last word thing, I took into account that you wanted people to take you seriously. Sure, you *can* post whatever crosses your mind, but if you want to make a point out of it, you should consider the way it sounds and what its based on. You say that you dont really care about flame wars yet you do it all the time. I'm sure we random people on the forums mean that much to you then if you get pissed so much each time you read something that defeats you, and just flame because you have no possible way of arguing back. Yeah, thats how I see it :)

I dont want to flame you, and I have nothing against you, I'm simply arguing, and I know you will flame me back as a response like you've been doing this whole arguement. I hope you make this a lesson: If you want to be taken seriously, you'll want to make sense, not just cuss out anyone that makes a point against you.

Noobile
June 29, 2004, 3:16 pm
I flame Ivan0, because of his lack of respect towards other people. You started this when you got all pissy towards michael from your origingal posting. Your blatent attmept at causing more problems than offering solutions. Your beautiful signature from earlier... sure thing, Hitler. It's early in the morning, and I havnt had neither enough coffee, or Nicotine, to put up with the ignorance that your smallish mind can make your stubby little fingers type out. The racist remarks dont go over well with me, so I in turn throw them back at you, canuk. And seeming as how I just woke up, and am right now, putting my first cup of coffee down, along with the first cigerratte of the day... I'll not verbally stomp your pathetic intellect, because I'm not in the mood. ( sorry Ivan0 I used so many syllables, you'll just have to deal with it)

Ivan0
June 29, 2004, 7:19 pm
A man is not defeated untill he gives up, and guess what , I will never give up.

2sanity - 0 is for number of times I gave rat's ass about what you said.
2weed - Are you aware that you're a pathetic freak? Or are you just completely oblivious to reality?
You can not speak of honor or self respect because you have none (among other things)
2tfk - replying in this thread brings you to my demi-canadian level
2nooblie - you are forgeting i was not the one who started using racial insults; enjoy your lung cancer

Noobile
June 29, 2004, 7:35 pm
I will enjoy my lung cancer, enjoy being a retard. YOU started the racial insults by quoting hitler.

PWN'D dumbas [:-jump]

Ivan0
June 29, 2004, 8:12 pm
yes, you are a 'pwnd dumbas'
My sig has been here since the day I joined, 13 Jan 2003, and untill few weeks ago it has not bothered anyone.
Then weed, the abortion survivor, showed up. He used racial, incest and fetish insults because thats all he knows. Most of you decided to help him, trying to make yourself look good, but only made idiots out of yourseves.
Every single assumption you made was a halfassed attempt to justify your own ignorance.
I hope you never have children. It would truly be a shame if you infected this world with your poisoned seed.

SuperKill
June 29, 2004, 8:12 pm
now we're at the decieces insult era.

Deleted User
June 29, 2004, 8:30 pm
Now lets get back to the topic: "AntiCheat my ass!"

I think this anticheat is quite good thing. Even though it doesn't anticheat all the cheats it does it for most of them. When the next version i published i think there is no cheaters for a little while after that. Case closed. Kthanxbye.

Weed
June 29, 2004, 9:37 pm

I hope you never have children. It would truly be a shame if you infected this world with your poisoned seed.

how ironic... if someone would have warned your father not to do it with your grandmother...
is that a way to try and save the world from people like you?
i do have a self respect, therefore i dont go around quoting a mass murderer.
i do have honour, therefore i am here sticking my boot up your already lubricated arsehole.
so unless you have anything better to say, instead of just showing us the canadian might, you should shut up kiddo, coz you gonna keep gettin slapped over and over.

oh and btw, we already noticed you are a little anti social lifeless nerd, no need to keep saying it.
and in case you think i dont know, think it over, coz everything you wrote proves me right, and therefore proves you wrong.

oh btw, did i mention im your god and you should bow down and kiss my boots before you speak? keep it in mind, little jew lover ;)

Ivan0
June 30, 2004, 5:09 am
how ironic... if someone would have warned whale [:-censored] and a tape worm you would not be here with us...
we all see how insecure your tiny being is, but now we also see how enormously lame it is
why do i have to repeat myself? you dont have self respect, you have a bloated ego filled with vomit
you have not showed a slitest proof of that emperor jabroni
obviously i do and im saying it hussy.

on and btw you are quiet energetic for a pile of [:-censored].
and in case you are not retard, you made a world-class effort at simulating one

oh and btw, you are no god, you are narrow-minded, bigoted asshole.

finally your overly frequent mentions of racism and insults about canadians make me wonder how much better than a [:-censored]ing nazi are you?

Weed
June 30, 2004, 8:30 am
im much better
im your god
bow down like you do in jail

SuperKill
June 30, 2004, 8:33 am
we all see how insecure your tiny being is

funny stuff coming from a guy that replaced his signature 3 times now only due to a minor quarrels.

if you're so "secure" of yourself, why dont you just..stop replying ?
and if youre not, then who are you to tell others they are insecure themselves ?

you cuss quite alot..
it only shows how wrong your argueing material is, your lack of facts, and inabillity to handle an arguement (or a flame war..pfft).

you said you wont give up.
wont give up what ?
argueing with some guys on a forum ?
sh!t, that's coming from someone that said the words "he will never have sex".
what's the description... maybe contradicting yourself ? yes i think so.

btw weed you finished 'heshbonaut' ?

Ivan0
June 30, 2004, 9:11 am
funny stuff coming from a guy that replaced his signature 3 times now only due to a minor quarrels.:
i change my signature around, sue me

if you're so "secure" of yourself, why dont you just..stop replying ?:
i will stop replying when i see it fit

and if youre not, then who are you to tell others they are insecure themselves ?:
i am Ivan0

you cuss quite alot..
thanks

it only shows how wrong your argueing material is, your lack of facts, and inabillity to handle an arguement (or a flame war..pfft):
no it doesnt; i lack facts? thats a very stupid statement in light of all the things posted; as a matter of fact i am handling an argument (or a flame war..pfft) quite well

maybe contradicting yourself ? yes i think so: contradiction is not a sign of falsity, nor the lack of contradiction a sign of truth.

SuperKill
June 30, 2004, 9:29 am
rofl, now try again and this time use answers that have some connection to the subject.

"contradiction is not a sign of falsity, nor the lack of contradiction a sign of truth."
this is where i bust in and slam a 6kg hammer on your head.
if you'll actually read my previous post, you would understand (hopefully) why you're contradicting yourself.

better come up with some good stuff man, your situation is not looking good (currently completley owned) for someone that wont give up.

Deleted User
June 30, 2004, 11:08 am
This topic makes me sick. Seriously. Ivan0 is so annoying i am never going to open this again.

Weed
June 30, 2004, 1:32 pm
why are you saying that ville?
ivan0 is every girl's dream
he isnt a lifeless [:-censored] like we all, he has a life... therefore he is here whining and bitching about a game, and letting a jew own him over and over.

Ivan0, you are now my bitch. enjoy

SK, i havent even started ;)

Ivan0
June 30, 2004, 4:50 pm
you are so full of [:-censored] that you must wipe your mouth after you speak
witty tongue is not a sign of bright mind, and you proved that to us on many occassions

Weed
June 30, 2004, 5:03 pm
well
at least is better then you having to wipe your after work :)
get it?

you are still my bitch tho.