( search forums )
Need experianced map makers who will work for free
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Modding help
0_RaVeN_0
June 22, 2004, 8:36 pm
I have created a mod for soldat based on the popular Xbox and PC game Halo. It is not cheap, i spent a lot of time perfecting it, but i was upset that i could not add more weapons or change any attributes. [:(] What upset me even more was that because of the different sized weapons and graphics the game would only let me host online games and not join. [:(!] I don't want this mod to go to waste, so anybody interested in helping me create a single player "campaign" style group of maps please contact me. If you have any questions email me because i do not check the forums often. THANKS TO ANYBODY INTERESTED

N1nj@
June 22, 2004, 9:13 pm
posted on the wrong forum, I will tell you that much.

oh and btw, I am an experienced map maker, but $30 US per hour.

June 22, 2004, 9:23 pm
I may be able to help you here... After my preliminary 6th form week that is three days long.

KnOt
June 23, 2004, 12:16 pm
My maps have been compared to a 2 year old's maps, is that experienced enough for you?

b00stA
June 23, 2004, 1:41 pm
(moved to moding help)

sativa
June 23, 2004, 6:49 pm
try and ask jimmy (doggfather)

0_RaVeN_0
June 23, 2004, 7:15 pm
anything is good if u wanna give it a try please email me i'm happy even from effort lol i dont care if ur maps are made like a 2 year olds, th emost importatnt thing 2 me is the bot routes cause i want the missions to be like in other games with objectives, such as help the pilot, or somethin like that