( search forums )
Meatshield!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Se7enWolf
June 22, 2004, 10:06 pm
I remember I was on a 1 vs 1 vs 1 game, TDM, and, one guy needed to go AFK for a phone call, so, I ducked behind him and let him be my meat shield, I could crawl under him, not hit him, and nail the enemy, it was awesome, when he came back, I was hiding behind him, he turned around, and knifed me... I love this game... I truly do...

Marine
June 22, 2004, 10:08 pm
lol nice

Deleted User
June 22, 2004, 10:41 pm
I've done that for millions of times. Thats why afk kick shouldn't be implemented. :P

DeMonIc
June 23, 2004, 4:01 pm
I do that on ctf when both flags are gone, I hide behind my afk teammates.. n use nades or somethin 2 blast teh enemy!!!11

Alamo
June 23, 2004, 4:09 pm
Suggestion maybe add this. And if you get hold of an enemy he can't move (but shoot in the direction you are looking at) and you can use him as a shield while you can shoot through him. Don't bash me for this one, just crossed my mind.

DeMonIc
June 23, 2004, 4:35 pm
Well... it wouldn't be much usefull cause u could get out of it when moving no?Or how did u exactly plan this?

sativa
June 23, 2004, 6:38 pm
well Ive done this before to but as someone said the afk kick should NOT be implanted, I get afk kicked just if I use alt+tab and no it's no to high ping kick