( search forums )
Just a couple of ideas
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Genocide
June 23, 2004, 1:52 am
Im sure youve already considered this but try using some of the ideas from the LS-soldat Ideas page, things like interacting with water, and having some water type things and a couple other things.

I dont understand why you cant make things like vehicles (which would totaly "kickassify" the game) but since its clear that you wont make 'em, ill leave it alone.

You could fix the lobby server error thingy, although i guess your already trying. Its just that i would feel more compelled to register if i didnt have to buy the all seeing eye as well. But, thats just a personal problem of mine.

You could make more Base oriented CTF maps with features like a sniper area and a restock room (like TFC's 2fort) and a stat gun in front. Speaking of stat guns, you could make more varied types, strong ones, weak ones, explosive ones, MG ones, and so on.

There could be the OPTION of player classes (im sure youve heard this one before) like sniper(baretta, pistol),a jet pack dude(more jet pack "ammo" and whatever gun would go with that), a melee class (really fast but only has a weapon like a knife) and an engineer class that can build sentries and other things.(but not too much like the TFC engineer, nobody wants this game to be a miniature halflife mod) but to keep the soldat feel you could make it so that they all can pick up weapons.

All those ladders in the game could be actual ladders. that way you dont spend 10 seconds trying to get somewhere when you could just take a ladder.

Oh, and you should realease and ideas as soon as your done with it instead of releaseing one patch that includes a bunch of stuff. this way people will stay interested in the game.

PS: If i said anything above that was repetitive, im sorry, and i DID read the sticky on what was allready posted.

peemonkey
June 23, 2004, 2:24 am
wow. just about everything youve said has been rejected already. welcome to the forums, and the most happening place around these parts be here http://soldatforum.dnagames.net/search.asp all the cool cats flock here!!

Vigilante
June 23, 2004, 2:38 am
"You could make more Base oriented CTF maps with features like a sniper area and a restock room (like TFC's 2fort) and a stat gun in front."

That, my friend, is up to you. Everything else has already been mentioned before (and most/all were rejected)

Afkamm
June 25, 2004, 2:12 pm
quote:Originally posted by Genocide
I dont understand why you cant make things like vehicles (which would totaly "kickassify" the game) but since its clear that you wont make 'em, ill leave it alone.
Vehicles would be of no use whatsoever.... unless they were jetpowered so they could fly and maybe have rockets and bombs and and and frigging laser beams that shoot out the headlights.

</ok that last part was sarcasm>

The maps are too small, wrong terrain etc. 2D vehicles would be of no use.

Genocide
July 2, 2004, 4:34 am
ahhhh, ok

Genocide
July 2, 2004, 4:39 am
no wait, they would be usefull, not on deathmatch but CTF, transporting a bunch of ppl and mabe a mounted gun on the back. and anyways, i said id drop it. oh, and i only read about one of the things i posted, god this forum is so hostile

peemonkey
July 2, 2004, 5:19 am
against people like you, yes. learn to find out what's been discussed before when you enter a forum. that way you dont piss them off. if you wanna discuss it more, youll still get flamed, cuz they're bad ideas.
pwnt

Unlucky 13
July 5, 2004, 3:18 am
if they add veichles, it would need more hdd room and more prossessing power, meaning the budget striped soldaters out there may hav 2 buy a new pc to play a *GREAT* pc game, unless u can come up whit an idea, genocide? any?