( search forums )
ok.. help me make a clan now.
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Camping_Carl2
June 24, 2004, 1:12 am
Well since i am up for grabs and want my clan.. made

I would of course need help... i live in central united states..

but see im usually on from 9 PM to 5 AM so... i would of course need someone to help me.. eh. perhaps someone to run the day matches.. of course i could do the night matches heh.. and i could find people to join... i am always playing....

Thats the fact for that much... i just get really bored and would enjoy a clan match... i guess its to late to make one. but perhaps later.....

Is there any low class clans that play at night with unknown players i can join? i kinda want to help out a clan... i think of my self as a good player XD and im always on at night... eh ask arieal :D tell me if any of you have any ideas :D im just Bored to death.

Deleted User
June 24, 2004, 3:44 am
u dont deserve to have/or be in a clan mr.-2 looser

Social Poison
June 24, 2004, 5:27 am
If you're going to bash CC, at least spell "loser" right, ass rocker.

Kazuki
June 24, 2004, 5:29 am
ROFL! Welcome back, SP. :P

gi.joe
June 24, 2004, 5:31 am
so true...

lol "skatedevil" u just got pwnd

AHAHAHAHAHA

im not too sure abt any local central U.S clans...hmmmm

cup_of_squirrels
June 24, 2004, 1:36 pm
hahahahaha cc making a clan

whooo thats funneh

XD joke of teh week ^^

Camping_Carl2
June 25, 2004, 6:38 am
not a joke.. my friend. eh.. im trying to think of a name thats intresting but at the same.. time great..

societies_punishment
June 25, 2004, 8:10 am
hmmmm CC I need a north american co-leader, what say you?

n00bface
June 25, 2004, 8:44 am
no he doesn't.

you should start a clan called the t-rex's..they were some of the fiercest carnivores back in the dino days..

Meandor
June 25, 2004, 12:02 pm
I think they discovered recently a new one named gigantosaurus that owned all of them t-rexs

Alamo
June 25, 2004, 12:32 pm
quote:Originally posted by n00bface
no he doesn't.

you should start a clan called the t-rex's..they were some of the fiercest carnivores back in the dino days..

The best were Raptors. They had sharp claws, very musculous legs and very sharp teeth. They attacked in groups not like the T-Rex. I think Raptors would match a clan better because of teamplay aye? :)

Se7enWolf
June 25, 2004, 12:42 pm
what about pterydactyls? those things could FLY! and who gives a damn whether or not how powerful something is if it can't reach you??

Melba
June 25, 2004, 1:36 pm
actually no... the Gigantosaurus' was the 1337 dinosaurs, but i don't think they excisted at teh same time as t-rex

grand_diablo
June 25, 2004, 1:55 pm
CC wants to start a clan?

Judgement Day must be near... oO

sativa
June 25, 2004, 3:25 pm
the cc clan cool cocks hey that would make cool cocks clan ccc

Chakra
June 25, 2004, 4:05 pm
Why isn't carl in a clan anyway? I thought he was supposed to be the best barreter this side of the river styx...

n00bface
June 25, 2004, 8:05 pm
firstly, i'm judging dinosaurs individually..who cares about brains and teamplay..

if a raptor 1v1d a t-rex in a dm or something, the t-rex would own his ass...

Secondly, even a group of raptors couldnt beat off a group of smart t-rex's..and CC is smart, i think.

Deleted User
June 25, 2004, 8:36 pm
quote:Originally posted by Chakra
Why isn't carl in a clan anyway? I thought he was supposed to be the best barreter this side of the river styx...

Because SV is full [:D]

Hitman
June 26, 2004, 1:34 am
Bahahaha!

grand_diablo
June 26, 2004, 1:35 am
n1 stalky ^^

Camping_Carl2
June 26, 2004, 3:09 am
:P you guys are not helping much

societies punishment -.- eh. its to late for me to make a clan as of now.. but i could be a co leader.. if you have your clan already made.. and its in the capture the flag tourment already.. but i would only be for this year.. Until the next one starts and i actually find some guys to enter

Se7enWolf
June 26, 2004, 11:44 pm
Hmm... carl... if my attempts at getting into EEP fail, I'll start a clan with ya [:D]

Hitman
June 27, 2004, 12:12 am
Rofl, good luck with that..

Snipedmyself
June 29, 2004, 9:38 pm
okay! okay! *pees in panties!*

since the leader of jedi wanted to be a cheating little fÜcker and never scheduled with me...yes! i've never been on a team with cc just getting barretarded and knfing him...btw, here is my naked pick:

[IMAGE]

if you look closely you can see my wood X-]
for more pics IM me