( search forums )
best soldat player ever?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Deleted User
June 24, 2004, 4:10 am
to u, who is the best soldat player?
whe are gonna finish this with a vote, if the "best" players would like to do a kind of little DM against a few people, gd

U older ones stop complaining, soon we are gonna be at your places, and i know, we are gonna be just like you, but there aint to much stuff to say, everything has ben sayed, and i dont want to repeat, its just to keep the forum active

wormdundee
June 24, 2004, 4:27 am
holy hell, please lock this now somebody

we've had this before and it degenerated into mindless arguing and bantering

Deleted User
June 24, 2004, 4:32 am
no dont lock it,wanna know, all the noobs like me never seen it, so, let it go please

DrocK
June 24, 2004, 4:32 am
Why dont people use search to find the topics? is it too lazy?
this will get locked soon

Urban2
June 24, 2004, 4:41 am
Urban2.0 is the bestest evar.

that fuking sniper
June 24, 2004, 5:03 am
It was Outcast the way I saw it. Most people will say it was Outcast and you will propably go with the majority. Now someone can lock this topic :)

Social Poison
June 24, 2004, 5:16 am
Outcast was pimp back in like... 1.05b days :p

The best player is me, [:-censored] nuts.

n00bface
June 24, 2004, 5:22 am
the best player was outcast, then it was me, now it's SuperKill..

sanity
June 24, 2004, 5:46 am
uhh outcast, silk, NC... I like to think I'm one of the best at CTF (even tho my playing varies alot).

Kamikaze_Ninja
June 24, 2004, 6:24 am
dunno lot's of ppl own me and are way above me when i was still good so i say every who owned me back when i used to play ^^;

BMF
June 24, 2004, 6:34 am
DM - Outcast, then Snowden

CTF - Fabmanx

Element_101
June 24, 2004, 10:18 am
You cant say whos the best, you would have to see every one play and thats impossible.

Junot
June 24, 2004, 10:25 am
i think the best player is who_gives_a_[:-censored] cuz he duznt give a [:-censored] about dumbass Topics

CbbLe
June 24, 2004, 10:46 am
Donnie Darko

sanity
June 24, 2004, 10:49 am
Soldier... he is l33t.

frogboy
June 24, 2004, 11:30 am
Spike.

SuperKill
June 24, 2004, 11:39 am
donnie darko when he use teamwork ;p

Hitman
June 24, 2004, 11:43 am
There's been something close to this subject: Give your oppinion: Who is the best with?. Apart from that, nothing really.

I'll leave this..

sativa
June 24, 2004, 11:53 am
just lock this, every player has his good and bad points the one is betetr in tactical the other in snipin but comon you can't just say he is the best or so everyone has good and bad points

Drama
June 24, 2004, 12:08 pm
No one can tell you who is the best player - you gotta see it yourself

Chakra
June 24, 2004, 12:30 pm
If you want a thread like this, it'd probably be more reasonable if you said your "top 5".

..just a thought.

BMF
June 24, 2004, 3:39 pm
Chakra, dont be bitter because you didnt make it

blan
June 24, 2004, 4:23 pm
DIE THREAD DIE!!!!

Kazuki
June 24, 2004, 6:02 pm
I can't wait until someone comes and turns this thread into total nothingness. *PM's Kevith and PeeMonkey*

Deleted User
June 24, 2004, 6:46 pm
I'll do it or atleast i try.

This has been all nice guys but i've got to go. I have thought if we could do this sometime next week. Thanks.

kevith
June 24, 2004, 9:52 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2
I'll do it or atleast i try.

This has been all nice guys but i've got to go. I have thought if we could do this sometime next week. Thanks.
Good enough for me... [;)]

sativa
June 24, 2004, 10:06 pm
the LOL has spoken

BlackSpear
June 25, 2004, 11:11 am
quote:Originally posted by CbbLe
Donnie Darko

donnie darko sucks, i kick his ass with a spread of +10 (or bit more or less or something don't remember anymore) with 30 kill limit in DM...

KnOt
June 25, 2004, 11:50 am
Duel him then, and we'll see who wins. Oh and the best is Donnie Darko..

sanity
June 25, 2004, 12:12 pm
Who the [:-censored] is Donny Darko... isnt he a [:-censored]in moving character?

Anyway if hes so l33t why isnt he a member of the forum? [:P]

Edit: Ok so maybe he is a member (oops?)... still -5000 points for originality Donnie [:D] (and i havent heard of ya lol).

b00stA
June 25, 2004, 1:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by sanity
Who the [:-censored] is Donny Darko... isnt he a [:-censored]in moving character?

Anyway if hes so l33t why isnt he a member of the forum? [:P]

I think that's him.

..and yes, Donnie Darko is a movie character.

Element_101
June 26, 2004, 11:13 am
How come donnie is so good?

CbbLe
June 26, 2004, 12:02 pm
LOL Blackspear...you lie so much. Believe me he is way out of your league. I bet even I can beat you easily in a duel...I have won Donnie Darko 3 times out of like 25-30 duels (and not many people are beating me)

go hide under a pillow or duel me or Donnie Darko.

BlackSpear
June 26, 2004, 1:12 pm
ok, now i'm beginning to think that was some other guy named donnie darko hehe
but sure as hell have beaten some guy named donnie darko in dm :P

SuperKill
June 26, 2004, 4:59 pm
blackspear, i played with a blackspear in the past and he was horribly sucking.
was it you ? :<
well, donnie is very good in DM.. but not as good as he was in CTF.

DeepII
June 26, 2004, 5:34 pm
The best player is..............ME!

and now...lock this thread!

wormdundee
June 26, 2004, 5:55 pm
obviously im the best, noone can beatzors me!

yeh so, hmm...best player is...there is no best player, ive played at least a match or 2 with probably 3/4 of the forums people who could be considered the "best", and really there wasnt a single person who was consistently on the top of the list

sometimes its me, or someone else, you really cant say

Outcast
June 26, 2004, 11:34 pm
ir pwn....er...i was pwn :o

Se7enWolf
June 26, 2004, 11:38 pm
I never seen donnie darko play... but I remember juice box was awesome...

Outcast
June 26, 2004, 11:44 pm
Post 2 : Teh donnie was an admirable opponent back then when i was actually good :o. I remember him winning 40:38 on his server with meh having 100 ping. That was the only duel i had with him :o.
But that was, 6 months ago? Probably more. You kiddies that i never heard of you and say you beat donnie, go home.

AerialAssault
June 27, 2004, 3:42 am
i didnt read much of the topic but... superkill cant be the best by any means, hes forever a n00b because he uses barret and claims to pwn.

Dathker
June 27, 2004, 4:08 am
by far, not me. i think sil and scub are good and kkazican :)

Haro1121
June 27, 2004, 6:00 am
id have to go with Superkill even though he moved to the dark side from the m79 to the Barett hrmm i dunno though ive been havein some mad good CTF games :X

fabmanx
June 27, 2004, 6:17 am
Meh...DM=Outcast, those m-79 duels were just so much fun Outy :) There are too many CTF.

Element_101
June 27, 2004, 9:55 am
quote:Originally posted by wormdundee
obviously im the best, noone can beatzors me!

yeh so, hmm...best player is...there is no best player, ive played at least a match or 2 with probably 3/4 of the forums people who could be considered the "best", and really there wasnt a single person who was consistently on the top of the list

sometimes its me, or someone else, you really cant say

I totally agree with this!

BlackSpear
June 27, 2004, 12:59 pm
quote:Originally posted by SuperKill
blackspear, i played with a blackspear in the past and he was horribly sucking.
was it you ? :<
well, donnie is very good in DM.. but not as good as he was in CTF.

if he was called [satan]BlackSpear (maybe with -stoned behind it hehe) and wasn't spamming all the time then it was probebly me... but i'm never going lower then second even when i'm [:-censored]ed up stoned and play sucky so if he was realy sucky then it wasn't me :P

Rotmos
June 27, 2004, 1:03 pm
Donnie Darko is the best player.
. owns

Drama
June 27, 2004, 3:26 pm
quote:Originally posted by Rotmos
Donnie Darko is the best player.
. owns

he's very good. Best player cannot be said

Subslider
June 27, 2004, 4:04 pm
i remember donnie from a few battle's and dont remember him being so good.. a well good be he was havin a bad day..

further i donbt know... hardly play soldat anymore..

wormdundee
June 27, 2004, 6:42 pm
exactly, you cant freakin say whos the best

you can say whos good, but not the best

unless there was a world-wide tournament of every single soldat player on the globe
and even that wouldnt work very well at all

Cookie.
June 27, 2004, 11:53 pm
*Cough* Cookie *cough*

Pr0ger
June 28, 2004, 1:33 am
_z1g cool team player =)

societies_punishment
June 28, 2004, 3:08 am
I'm the best dial up player ...wait till I get highspeed.

DT
June 28, 2004, 3:20 am
no your not.. i am -_-

Weed
June 28, 2004, 6:45 am
Well
back when i just started i remember Outcast still having his skills...
back then i would say best player were Outcast, SuperKill, koil, Urhos and Donnie...
then Outcast stopped playing, SK moved to sv and eventually disapeared, Urhos went to the army or something and well... Donnie was still there...
anyway, on the other side i would say fabmanx and TFS must be the best american players i played with... and well, blan was always fun to play with...
still, best player i think must be koil. best attitude in the whole damned community.

palloco
June 28, 2004, 8:27 am
It seems like dial up users should make a tournment to check who is better. Count with me, I am gonna lag ur connections.

Hercule Poirot
June 28, 2004, 8:45 am
Enik is teh best hoooooraay you crazy dutch (|:ยง)
after him outcast and donnie darko ^^

"It seems like dial up users should make a tournment to check who is better. Count with me, I am gonna lag ur connections."

LOL one word... LAG :)

popseed
June 28, 2004, 1:53 pm
enik, donnie, fawkes, koil, rambo, puppeter, kornelius, avskum, uzzi and me ;\

Tha Doggfather
June 28, 2004, 4:34 pm
nah youre all wrong, you all know its me!

palloco
June 28, 2004, 4:38 pm
You were until you got into sv , now you are just a common player :P

wormdundee
June 28, 2004, 4:57 pm
im sure you all would be posting my name except for the fact that i dont play soldat anymore :P

BlackSpear
June 28, 2004, 5:27 pm
quote:Originally posted by societies_punishment
I'm the best dial up player ...wait till I get highspeed.

lol, don't think that's true, almost the whole TFR clan is dialup hehe

palloco
June 28, 2004, 6:21 pm
Whatever TFR is I bet SP can defeat them... and I bet I can defeat SP... in my server :D

Weed
June 28, 2004, 7:29 pm
hi
im average
kiss me

Icarius
June 28, 2004, 7:53 pm
This is all a matter of opinion and who you have played... If anything, the best player from when I was playing was easily anyone from CnS.... They we're a lot more ahead of the game than what I saw...

SuperKill
June 28, 2004, 8:26 pm
quote:Originally posted by palloco

what what..who got into sv ? o.O

quote:Originally posted by AerialAssault
i didnt read much of the topic but... superkill cant be the best by any means, hes forever a n00b because he uses barret and claims to pwn.

you know what i'm gonna say...
duel me with anything ;p

Tha Doggfather
June 28, 2004, 9:42 pm
quote:Originally posted by SuperKill

what what..who got into sv ? o.O

me ^_^

Joost
June 28, 2004, 10:44 pm
Yourself is the best player .. :P:P

I only play public really .. and mainly only noobs play there, so no input ;)

SkwidBoi
June 29, 2004, 7:30 pm
I believe I am the best player hands down ahahahaha

AL3X1C0N
June 29, 2004, 8:01 pm
LOL morons ....... im the all time rulling champion of 1.05b >_<
in these days im old.....retired.....veteran..... i take it easy these days...
im not as fanatic as i used to be... :( Ah well i was never owned in 1.05b
i owned since the second i installed soldat >: ) I ROXXOR!!!!!!! XD

Weed
June 29, 2004, 9:10 pm
Al3X1C0N = Corking
same attitude.

Meandor
June 30, 2004, 12:01 am
Uh, they're completely different. Still 2 idiots, but not alike. Alexicon, you were nowhere near being best in 1.05b, you could go for most bragging though.

N1nj@
June 30, 2004, 1:30 am
stfu with the "retired" sh!t, you probably still play soldat, just with another name

CbbLe
June 30, 2004, 9:21 am
if you dont play soldat you would probably not post in a forum for that game *wouldn't make much sense*

Deleted User
June 30, 2004, 10:55 am
LxS?

Kazuki
June 30, 2004, 1:46 pm
I still say Soldier. Who can disagree with that? If we all agree, we can hate them even more! Whoohoo!

I think WormDundee has the best answer though, you can't say who the best player is. The same goes for who is best with which gun, because there are so many players in the Soldat community today that are equally skilled, and in different ways. It's almost impossible to figure it out, and basing it on your own opinion is immoral.

Dark_Noddy
June 30, 2004, 3:14 pm
First of all I'd say that Discussing this kinda make ssoldat less fun, CoZ if U allways focuse all your energy into beeing the best then U gonna have less fun ! Thats my experiece alteast.

Second of all I'd like to say that I'm a average player and happeh with that. I have mah Good days when I pawn most ppl and I have my bad days when I go 2 bed instead of playing.

Third, IF I HAD to choose som1 and nominate them as "The best soldat player" It would be 1 of the 1.05b 1337s Because IMO as the versions has gone up the skill requerments has gone Down.

Both DD and Outy prolly would pawn me.. I dun care. as loong as they pawn me in a good, honerably and decent way, Outy even thought me how to use the M79 better. By decent way I mean that they pawn me because they are more skilled then me and not because I lag like hell and they camp or in any other way the match is uneaven on any other then skill basis.. If I loose 30 - 1 Its still a GG imo.

If any1 Strongly disagree. feel free to flame me.. I DUN CARE ^^

Deleted User
June 30, 2004, 3:22 pm
I agree with noddy.

Dragon88
July 1, 2004, 7:41 pm
Doggfather... I used to pwn you as a mobile barretard. Prolly couldn't any more though. The name I've never seen come up is Tribal. He's the best player I have ever played with, so I dunno if he matches up to Outcast, but he's the best I've ever seen.

Kazuki
July 1, 2004, 8:19 pm
I'm with Noddy. He has some good points. That and the fact that I'm not such a great player either. :) There are players that give me a sort of fear, as if saying that if I get near them, I'll be slaughtered. Those are the kind of players I respect.

Edit: I find it kind of funny and annoying how half of the posts here belong to people who say they are best, and another fourth of the posts are spam. Hmm...

sanity
July 2, 2004, 3:02 am
ive found the greatest player one day, can get 0wned the next...

SkwidBoi
July 2, 2004, 3:44 am
who wants some kalamari?

kilroy1501
July 2, 2004, 4:51 am
quote:Originally posted by Joost
Yourself is the best player .. :P:P

I only play public really .. and mainly only noobs play there, so no input ;)

I've faught like 10 different yourselfs...

sanity
July 2, 2004, 6:38 am
uhh kilroy i dont think he was being serious... lol

Drama
July 2, 2004, 12:13 pm
... seriously, you seem like you have played like 40% of the players, i play soldat about 2 hours a day....

i havent really heard none of the names i have expected to hear, you still talk about the old pros, when there's kinda a lot of new school players who would maybe beat those oldies.. Refresh plz

Captain_Jimbo
July 3, 2004, 11:35 am

What the fehx, how come I don't remember Outcast? =( Anyways, I do take note of Snowden, wormdundee, and...and...one of you who's good with the knife; it's 3 in the morning, I'm having trouble with names 0o

I don't recall playing "against" Donie Darko. I think we were always on the same ctf team.

Gah, I need to get back into DM, all this ctf has made me slow.

IDF-rambo
July 3, 2004, 11:38 am
quote:Originally posted by popseed
enik, donnie, fawkes, koil, rambo, puppeter, kornelius, avskum, uzzi and me ;

**blushes**

Weed
July 3, 2004, 11:29 pm
Drama
thing is, in 1.2, every noob can be good.
i said it many times, now there are lots of good players, and what a surprise: all of them use automatic weapons.
and truly, all these 1.2 automatic gunners, are nothing like the ones in former versions, in this version, all i see about these "ass kicking players" is that they spray around with a gun towards the way without even aiming/trying to kill anyone, they simply spray around and kill everything because even if you want it or not, you will always get cought in some cross fire.
therefore, i lost almost all my respect for automatic guns in this version, and mainly to the ones using them and believing themselves so good because of it.
so i say, if it shoots more then a bullet per click, its lame. (2 in case of deagles)
therefore, there arent "great players" in 1.2, since the ones getting high scores are the sprayers, while the real players got sold out.

IDF-rambo
July 3, 2004, 11:36 pm
u just handle it, cant u?

everytime i need to hear you whine about how the 1.2 made auto weapons stronger and how less skillz u need for it and thats crap...if your m79 skills dont match autos then change your tactic or your weapon cause alot of bolt action weapons players still kick ass.

please dont flam cause i dont have 300+ posts and cool as you are

Captain_Jimbo
July 4, 2004, 12:49 am

For shame, Weed. You know as well as I do that the Barret and M79 are whored into Kingdom Come. I'm not saying they're n00by weapons or even that they don't require any skill, that's another argument. But definitely over-used. Maybe I'm just playing in certain servers, who knows. All I'm saying is that it's not uncommon to see an entire ctf team consisting of barrets and m79s.

That being said, I'm not starting an argument between autos and one-hitters, I just don't see the 1.2 fixes being as big a burden as some people say they are.

CbbLe
July 4, 2004, 3:59 pm
"For shame, Weed. You know as well as I do that the Barret and M79 are whored into Kingdom Come. I'm not saying they're n00by weapons or even that they don't require any skill, that's another argument. But definitely over-used. Maybe I'm just playing in certain servers, who knows. All I'm saying is that it's not uncommon to see an entire ctf team consisting of barrets and m79s. "

no way...nowadays I always see more auto-users than one kill weapons.

" said it many times, now there are lots of good players, and what a surprise: all of them use automatic weapons.
and truly, all these 1.2 automatic gunners, are nothing like the ones in former versions, in this version, all i see about these "ass kicking players" is that they spray around with a gun towards the way without even aiming/trying to kill anyone, they simply spray around and kill everything because even if you want it or not, you will always get cought in some cross fire."

agree..stop the n00b guns..get a barret! (yes im serious)

Kazuki
July 4, 2004, 4:12 pm
I have to give credit where credit is due. I like the barret. Or at least I would if it wasn't 'whored into Kindgom Come.'

Edit: People still say that the Desert Eagles are really cheap. Heh. Whatever.

Jimbo, Kamikaze Ninja and Scuba Steve are both great with knives. I'm not bad with them myself. :) *hides from the flames*

fabmanx
July 4, 2004, 6:06 pm
Woo...thread turned into another barret m-79 thread.

CbbLe
July 4, 2004, 6:21 pm
sorry :(

*hides under a pillow*

KnOt
July 4, 2004, 8:27 pm
No matter what the weapon be, someone will always say it's better than the others.. gah.. Just a matter of opinion I suppose.

Denacke
July 4, 2004, 8:29 pm
let's start about a new weapon: minimi!

IDF-rambo
July 4, 2004, 9:14 pm
meh i wonder who uses it...

***looking around around the room innocently"

SuperKill
July 4, 2004, 9:40 pm
ISRAELI NOOB!!

that fuking sniper
July 4, 2004, 9:54 pm
Best player is Fabmanx because he's the best I saw with every weapon. Wooo go Fab. I lied about Outcast being he best BTW :P

N1nj@
July 4, 2004, 10:04 pm
I still think bnd and foosoft was the best players. bnd can def like no other one can, and foosoft just kill anyone with barret back in 1.0.5b. I remember I tried out for -{S:S}- back then, and I have do a tryout with foosoft, he owned my ass really bad, although I suck, but his shoots are VERY accurate. It's too bad, both are them are not around no more...

Captain_Jimbo
July 4, 2004, 11:01 pm

The only thing worse than auto cross fire is a barrage of Barret rounds coming from everywhere, and that just sucks no matter who you are or what you use =)

Weed
July 4, 2004, 11:14 pm
Rambo, i dont even speak to you, you are one of the only people in my ignore list in IRC, and i dont see a reason why you gotta even pay attention to what i say.
my posts have nothing to do here, but obviously im far more cool, so as i do in IRC, ill ignore you here too.

Kazuki
July 5, 2004, 2:36 am

If you call them noob guns, then that must mean that you like to use the ones that use more skill. Well, if you want to be so skillful, then defeat the noob guns to prove that you have skill.

fabmanx
July 5, 2004, 3:40 am
quote:Originally posted by that fuking sniper
Best player is Fabmanx because he's the best I saw with every weapon. Wooo go Fab. I lied about Outcast being he best BTW :P

For that you get a good old butt spanking.

Niff
July 5, 2004, 5:15 am
I found a spanish guy.. he joined a server I was hosting for a while, and he used an m79. Like, he knew perfectly where every shot was going to go. His name was "ronaldinho".

SPAS is a great weapon.. I don't know why I never used it before..

palloco
July 5, 2004, 8:19 am
Why do u say he was spanish?

IDF-rambo
July 5, 2004, 9:16 am
quote:Originally posted by Weed
Rambo, i dont even speak to you, you are one of the only people in my ignore list in IRC, and i dont see a reason why you gotta even pay attention to what i say.
my posts have nothing to do here, but obviously im far more cool, so as i do in IRC, ill ignore you here too.

I usually ignore you too ,you great cool and skilled and cool again, but the amount of bull[:-censored] in your post wasnt something that I can ignore.

CbbLe
July 5, 2004, 10:57 am
"If you call them noob guns, then that must mean that you like to use the ones that use more skill. Well, if you want to be so skillful, then defeat the noob guns to prove that you have skill."

hehe. im just taking revenge on all these people saying barret is a n00bgun =) *I dont think any gun is a n00bgun, just the people*

Keinonen
July 5, 2004, 11:35 am
Barret's and autos are complete opposite. Barret aint a n00bgun but it usually is annoying 'cause skillful barreter can almost always solve the duel easily; if he hits, he owns, if he misses, he gets owned.
Anyhow It annoys me when some barreter sticks his barret into my ear and yells: "AUTO n00b!" and shots my head back to the respawn point.

PeaceMichal
July 5, 2004, 12:39 pm
Barret = N00b Gun.

CbbLe
July 5, 2004, 1:02 pm
PeaceMichal = n00b

Spectral
July 5, 2004, 6:07 pm
The way Soldier always changes his playing style...he gets my vote.

Droopy
July 5, 2004, 10:27 pm
Yay! A barrett thread!

I'm gona join in if the topic doesnt get locked becouse of me:D

Kazuki
July 5, 2004, 10:53 pm
*I dont think any gun is a n00bgun, just the people*

Bingo... For those of you who are flaming the barret, why don't you try it out and see that it isn't the easiest in the world either. Just don't whore it.

Dark_Noddy
July 5, 2004, 11:48 pm
all guns in soldat have both good and bad sides IMO the deagle is the most even on those sides. No big advantage no big downside. Guns like barret has a big + Instant kill and long [:-censored]ing range, but also a big - U miss or are up to 2+ ppl then Ure in deep [:-censored] unless U know how to wield yer secondary ! ^^ So basicly IMO none of the gun are newb guns, they only have different + and - ses.
The gun I hate the most is the Mp5 :) damn spray [:-censored] ! hehe.. anyway for all j00 "Barret-is-a-newbgun-ppl" out there.. Try it in a big server like DM 10+ And dont camp. Use it as a normal weapon !! Most of U are gonna get ownt. Thats another thing... Camping:
sitting on a rock waiting for a flag carrier U KNOW IS COMMING WITHIN THE NEXT 10 FRICKIN SEC IS NOT CAMPING !! thats tactical positioning !! Same goes for anything like that.. Camping is when U sit and wait for som1 2 show up... and camping is lame :P In CTF I mean Camping is ok aslong as U are on yer own fricking flag spawn pos.. In the middle of the map is lame.. :)
another thing for U damn Newb admins. M79 jumps are NOT cheating, they are mearly a more smart way of moving by using the physics in Soldat... On second thought.. Any newb admins.. DONT HOST !! :P getting kiced because U pawn the admin is lame.. LAME I tell U :)

Sorry for messy setup.. I just typed what came to mind ^^

Kazuki
July 6, 2004, 12:49 am
Noddy said everything I had in mind. Wise words, bad layout. All even. ;)

Meandor
July 6, 2004, 12:52 pm
haha you idiots can keep arguing, i use spas anyway so people can't whine about me when i play ^^ ( actually it's very fun to use, and is on the same level as the other weapons )
Well - once some guy using barret told me spas was not fair, just when 'it is reloading' :d ( don't remember the name.. a random newbie )

Captain_Jimbo
July 7, 2004, 9:40 am
quote:Originally posted by Meandor
once some guy using barret told me spas was not fair, just when 'it is reloading' :d ( don't remember the name.. a random newbie )

Hey! CbbLe has a name, you know [:(!]

lol, jk CbbLe, I couldn't resist XD

Edit: Double post joined. Use the edit function. -b00stA

Denacke
July 7, 2004, 10:12 am
edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit

CbbLe
July 7, 2004, 11:37 am
hehe, stupid jimbo..don't tell everyone it was me! :P

DeepII
July 7, 2004, 1:03 pm
It seems like dial up users should make a tournment to check who is better. Count with me, I am gonna lag ur connections.

LOL! That would be [:-censored]ing great!!! I always thought of something like that! Playing against Highspeed Barret-user sucks like hell...anyway I own them [:D]

BARON
July 7, 2004, 5:02 pm
It was either the old HolySabre or probably Marbire one of the founders of [PC]

-[UC]SlayerS`BoxeR`

Kazuki
July 7, 2004, 5:43 pm
Marbire is very skilled, and definately up there in the charts, but I have doubts about him being the absolute best. Holy Sabre was never all that good. He's skilled, but probably at my level. That's why he was cut from AoA. lol

BARON
July 7, 2004, 7:37 pm
Well, most people who I have played in SCTFL all the way from the first have been very skilled at one time so no-one can be the best player of all time you know. it's like Pro gaming in say StarCraft or Counter Strike there is always someone out on top of the so called best from [red]Nada in StarCraft to nesba in Counter Strike no-one can be THE best there is always someone out there better. So really I don't know, could be anyone in the leagues or someone who has not been found and not proporly trained.

-[UC]SlayerS`BoxeR`

popseed
July 7, 2004, 8:56 pm
its easy, boxer is the best in starcraft, heaton is the best in cs and im the best in soldat, see how easy i make it?

palloco
July 7, 2004, 9:05 pm
As simple as ur mind is

BARON
July 7, 2004, 9:39 pm
haha, Boxer isn't the best but he is my fav pro gamer, hence my Soldat name SlayerS`BoxeR`, I've seen him get smashed up at Canadian WCG once.

Icarius
July 7, 2004, 11:28 pm
"If you call them noob guns, then that must mean that you like to use the ones that use more skill. Well, if you want to be so skillful, then defeat the noob guns to prove that you have skill."

hehe. im just taking revenge on all these people saying barret is a n00bgun =) *I dont think any gun is a n00bgun, just the people*

Stop making excuses for your lameness in game. Surely even you can see the barret is overpowered by now.

wood
July 9, 2004, 4:47 pm
some how this topic mutated from best soldat player (trash topic to begin with) to which weapon is not a noob gun (even more worthless of a thread).

come on fellas, we are all entitled to our own opinion, i just dont understand why you guys even bother sharing. no one cares what you think, even the collective opinions of us veteran members wouldnt make a difference. [:-dunce]

the day everyone realizes that all of this is pointless, is the day we can all start enjoying ourselves...until then, soldat is a lost cause :/

ps - m79 jumps are fun

[:-pirate] YARRR

Captain_Jimbo
July 9, 2004, 10:13 pm

I dunnoooo, few joys can measure up to the joy a Barrett user gets when he blows off an auto users' head, just like the joys an auto user gets when he packs a sniper full of hot lead.

Hate makes makes the game go 'round =D

CbbLe
July 9, 2004, 11:02 pm
"Stop making excuses for your lameness in game. Surely even you can see the barret is overpowered by now."

no I don't think it is...sure it's better in 1vs1...but otherwise I think it's even.

Junot
July 10, 2004, 12:18 am
EXCUSE ME BUT I AM DA BEST I CAN PWN SO MANY NEWBS I CAN PWN U OH MY GAWD YER ALL TEH SUCKZ DONT MESS WITH ME IM DA LEET...wow yer all a buncha [:-censored]in faggotz [:-censored] off theres no god damn newb gun so stop whining about it and theres no best soldat player and if there is im gonna have to laugh at him and call him the hugest nerd ever...anywayz peace out homies

Deleted User
July 10, 2004, 12:23 am
quote:Originally posted by Junot
EXCUSE ME BUT I AM DA BEST I CAN PWN SO MANY NEWBS I CAN PWN U OH MY GAWD YER ALL TEH SUCKZ DONT MESS WITH ME IM DA LEET...wow yer all a buncha [:-censored]in faggotz [:-censored] off theres no god damn newb gun so stop whining about it and theres no best soldat player and if there is im gonna have to laugh at him and call him the hugest nerd ever...anywayz peace out homies

What can i say...

grand_diablo
July 10, 2004, 12:24 am
sure.. youre da gangsta 0_o

N1nj@
July 10, 2004, 12:26 am
seriously, who gives a damn, if you don't like the gun, don't play the game. simple as that

Junot
July 10, 2004, 12:27 am
IM DA GANGZTA DONT MESS WITH MY ATTITUDE

Dark_Noddy
July 10, 2004, 11:35 pm
"Stop making excuses for your lameness in game. Surely even you can see the barret is overpowered by now."

no I don't think it is...sure it's better in 1vs1...but otherwise I think it's even.

Amen ! Couldn't have said it better myself !

[IMAGE]
WTF is up with theese signs anyway ? like "no to whiners" ?

Hiei
July 11, 2004, 1:04 am
Best player huh?......thats tough i'd have to say outcast and anyone whose beaten him

Kazuki
July 11, 2004, 4:19 am
quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2

What can i say...

rofl... Ok, let me say it instead.

1) Learn to spell.
2) Learn some grammar.
3) Stop being a hypocrit, by calling yourself the best and then saying that the best player is a nerd.
4) There's a better way to talk, rather than using 3 swears per sentence.
5) Stop flaming so much in one post.
6) Stop trying to act so ghetto. It's lame.

Captain_Jimbo
July 11, 2004, 8:50 am
quote:Originally posted by Hiei
Best player huh?......thats tough i'd have to say outcast and anyone whose beaten him

I wana play Outcast =( I'm taking out my anger on you. Mista Gansta'! *glove slaps Junot* I challenge you to a duel [:D]

DeepII
July 14, 2004, 5:01 pm
quote:Originally posted by BARON
[...]it's like Pro gaming in say StarCraft or Counter Strike there is always someone out on top of the so called best from [red]Nada in StarCraft to nesba in Counter Strike no-one can be THE best there is always someone out there better. So really I don't know, could be anyone in the leagues or someone who has not been found and not proporly trained.

-[UC]SlayerS`BoxeR`

you can't say who's the best CS-player, you can only say which's the best clan. and the best clan is SK.swe...
I'm not interested in SC, so I don't know who's the best. But the best German in WarCraft3 is mTw.tak3r.

In Soldat it's almost the same. The best 2on2 Players, are not always the best 1on1 players, and the 1on1 players aren't the best 2on2 players. So you'll never know who's the best.

Kazuki
July 15, 2004, 4:50 am
Well, you can say that however many times you want, but topics like these will never stop to pop out of nowhere. READ MAH SIGNATCHA ! ! !

Element_101
July 15, 2004, 9:41 am
IM DA GANGZTA DONT MESS WITH MY ATTITUDE

I think we have a new try hard crack.

Kazuki
July 15, 2004, 12:35 pm
lol, A lot of people are like that, although they never realize how stupid it makes them look <_<

Dathker
July 16, 2004, 2:24 am
All guns are nubb guns!!! only teh pro's use fists!

lol jking

by far the best soldat player is not me...

Hitman
July 16, 2004, 2:36 am
Whow, *Scrolls up the page* Spam, spam, spam...can't believe I didn't notice this before.

Let's see if I can ask you to stop without having to lock the topic :)

Kazuki
July 16, 2004, 3:17 am
I place my bet on "No." Just like the topic in the Clan Recruitment forum, this one was going nowhere from the start.

CbbLe
July 16, 2004, 7:41 am
Why not lock all topics at once..they all just result in spam anyway :)

Deleted User
July 16, 2004, 10:20 am
I'm the best [:D]

Drama
July 16, 2004, 11:59 am
stfu

b00stA
July 16, 2004, 12:50 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hitman
Whow, *Scrolls up the page* Spam, spam, spam...can't believe I didn't notice this before.

Let's see if I can ask you to stop without having to lock the topic :)

didn't quite work..

Locked.