( search forums )
machinae supremacy
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
bucky_brad
June 24, 2004, 5:52 am
I thought I may as well share this band with you. Its heavy metal inspired by video games. It is all pretty good music and you can get 28(all of thier songs?) on the website for free which is really the only reason I'm telling you =).

http://www.machinaesupremacy.com/downloads.htm

You can get thier songs in .ogg or .mp3 format.

Hektik Sniper
June 24, 2004, 9:11 am
its not all of their songs, they recently released a new album called "Deus Ex Machinae". Its easily their best too so its worth looking into getting it. (and by get i mean BUY it :P)

sativa
June 24, 2004, 11:39 am
nice music ;)

Hitman
June 24, 2004, 11:52 am
There are bands based on Video games now? [:-censored] knows what'll be next..

cup_of_squirrels
June 24, 2004, 1:38 pm
Woah sweet music ^^

and next the type of music will be the sounds of cd drives opening and closing (or similar :>)

bucky_brad
June 24, 2004, 4:05 pm
Hitman, video game music rocks.

Hektik Sniper
June 24, 2004, 4:26 pm
its not based on games Hitman, it just uses a phrase that was used in Deus Ex as their second album title ;)

b00stA
June 24, 2004, 5:55 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hitman
There are bands based on Video games now? [:-censored] knows what'll be next..

www.Legaltorrents.com > Monotonik MP3 Archives - Vol 1 > Subi - Mario Theme (miyamotonian Rmx).mp3

just try it :)
there are a few other nintendo/game songs

Hektik Sniper
June 24, 2004, 7:11 pm
also if you like video game music. There are very few games that have better music than Final Fantasy games. Nobuo made a band called "The Black Mages" which do rock-ish remixs of all the songs. Worth googling for.

?
June 24, 2004, 7:20 pm
I heard some stuff fr Ultima Online made by a guy named Midas it jstu makes fun of the game and talks about how the patches ruined it.