( search forums )
WOW!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Junot
June 24, 2004, 10:31 am
wow why do u all kall people noobs its the gayest thing ever i've been playin for 2 or 3 years and I know im good but i dont go around callin people [:-censored]in noobs OH NO U JUS STARTED PLAYIN THE GAME I GUESS IM GONNA HAVE TO HATE U NOW AND START MAKIN FUN OF U wow all u [:-censored]s we're noobs once so stop bein lil nerds

sanity
June 24, 2004, 10:52 am
wow your grammar is terrible. havent you heard of full stops n00b? [:P]

Vigilante
June 24, 2004, 2:11 pm
I tend to equate n00b to something like maggot. You're a n00b until you can prove yourself otherwise. They shouldnt take it personally, at least when I say it.

Deleted User
June 24, 2004, 2:32 pm
N00b = Newbie = New player

Alamo
June 24, 2004, 9:38 pm
Junot you act like a [:-censored]IN NOOB! If you wanna be treated like a normal player you gotta earn your respect. And you earn respect by playing good and by not making stupid threads with more stupid names -.-

sativa
June 24, 2004, 10:13 pm
well most pplz who call someone a n00b are actually the n00bs themselves: i've been called a n00b for so many times but acually i own those guys like they are bugs unther my shoe but then they start barret i kill em pick up theire barret and then shoot em with theire own gun and then they call me a barretnoob but they are the noobs who can't aim

wormdundee
June 25, 2004, 2:22 am
n00b does not mean someone is new at the game, that would be something like newb or newbie

a n00b is basically a jackass, like we'll take you for example junot, your a jackass, so therefore you are a n00b

to become unn00b, you dont swear like an idiot, talk in caps, and make threads named WOW (for future reference, name your thread something that tells people about whats inside it, that would probably help)

hope this helps :D

AerialAssault
June 25, 2004, 3:43 am
soldat hasnt been around for 3 years

Milkman Dan
June 25, 2004, 4:46 am
hahah that n00b got pwned

Svirin Kerath
June 25, 2004, 5:55 am
heeheehee... it would be less funny if it wasn't so ironic..

Snipedmyself
June 25, 2004, 8:16 am
Sometimes people are playing badly, like eating but can't resist soldat. so som1 talks nu ignore them....

*yum, pie

Droopy
June 26, 2004, 4:27 pm
n00b's are ppl who dont know how to play the game but act like they know it from poly's to waypoints... And Michal!

Newbies are ppl who know that they cant play and ask ppl stuff in a friendly way...

New Players are everyone who played the game for lets say 1 month...
----------------------
I guess thats fair:D

Se7enWolf
June 26, 2004, 4:39 pm
n00b's are the people who have bad attitude, people who insult jews constantly, people who whine, people who scream "OMFG HIT HIT HIT", people who tell you "OMFG SPEEDHACK, BAN THE HACKER", people who insult the admin without any reason or idea of consequences, acting like god when in last place, people who suck who all the time say "OMFG U N00B!!!", people who ask you how to pick up bow/drop weapon/prone/crouch/shoot.... most of these will get you banned from my server

Alamo
June 26, 2004, 9:11 pm
omg... i'm a noob :(

kilroy1501
June 28, 2004, 11:55 pm
cool