( search forums )
Soldat in TV, got it on tape! In polish language.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
y0da
June 24, 2004, 1:38 pm
Yes, i know something i won't tell, untill i won't have the CD with this thing. [;)] Plz, don't lock this topic moderators, because the info which is comming will [:O] you. Realy. Soldat... no, i won't tell you now. [;)] But it's very important for the Soldat community and it will be a surprise! Sorry for my mistakes in the text... [:I]

"A little step for a human, but a big step for Soldat" or something like that... If you want to know more and you understand polish, go to http://soldat.gry-online.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?p=16819#16819

Deleted User
June 24, 2004, 2:08 pm
So you have something on tape about soldat that has been on a channel called 4fun?

SuperKill
June 24, 2004, 2:16 pm
just shut up and say it ;P

Deleted User
June 24, 2004, 3:57 pm
quote:So, I saw it, on personal eyes. It not as assumed, my dreams not, dreams everything don't beguile it truth -! I have recorded on cassette, though it is not satisfactory jako#347;c. Has no on enabling displacement sprz#281;cioru kompa, it don't beguile neither DVD, but nothing beguile from this thing! But I has been communicated with responsible visitor for that program ( channel 4fun.tv, program arena ) Game and I will receive whole recording in nearest future on too CD-ku free, mail! You do not believe if exists such channel? So, it beguile cassette www.4fun.tv narazie there other curious things recorded - a bit, but I is asked - do anybody < somebody > want cassette ? I can send ago , under conditions, that it will send next person, next next, it will return to I at the end, because there include (reach; make) has great value for I this other matieria#322;y, probably, if wait for prefer CD-ka? Can some (certain) competition make either (or)? ]

Thats what an online translator says...but what the hell does it mean?

Soldat will be shown on a gaming tv channel?

blan
June 24, 2004, 4:22 pm
Soldat has already been shown on a gaming tv channel...

y0da
June 24, 2004, 6:52 pm
Ville is right ppl, Soldat was in TV!!! I've got it on tape, because i don't have any DVD or any other thing that can be plugd to my PC. It doesn't look so good on tape. :/ But i have contacted the guy whos making the prog Game Arena and in the near future i'll have it on CD!!!

So i've got it on tape. Some1 wants it by mail? I can send it to some1, some1 sends it to second person and finnaly it will return to me, because the other things on the tape are very important to me. Come down every1... [;)]

Avskum
June 24, 2004, 7:30 pm
Otherwise you could download some software which can copy your tape to your hdd.
Or does that make it too easy?

T.J.FoRd
June 24, 2004, 7:48 pm
it was on g4 tv like a year and a half ago

Aquarius
June 24, 2004, 8:58 pm
quote:Originally posted by y0da
Some1 wants it by mail? I can send it to some1, some1 sends it to second person and finnaly it will return to me, because the other things on the tape are very important to me. Come down every1... [;)]

Good idea, maybe send it first to eyic/moo`, he lives in Australia [:o)]

quote:Originally posted by y0da
If you want to know more and you understand polish, go to http://soldat.gry-online.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?p=16819#16819

Sure. So many people here understand Polish [:)]

Alamo
June 24, 2004, 9:22 pm
So that's were Marine and his friends come from -.-

Snipedmyself
June 25, 2004, 5:24 am
broken link? ne ways i could try something, i think my uncle has a Svideo in...

BlackSpear
June 25, 2004, 10:52 am
it's all in polish so it's not that great for me :P make some subtiles with it ok? hehe

y0da
June 25, 2004, 12:32 pm
i'll make my next post, when i'll have the CD, ok?

sativa
June 25, 2004, 12:56 pm
just send it to me ME me in my emailbox demonchipmonk@hotmail.com ;) send send send :p

cup_of_squirrels
June 25, 2004, 1:34 pm
It once appeared on Gamazville on Sky One. I dunno if it was my submission that made it appear but i didnt go nuts over it

y0da
June 25, 2004, 5:08 pm
maybe it was in other tv programs... but you didnt record it! :P

June 25, 2004, 5:17 pm
It was on gamezville? Goody, they're bound to repeat it within a week...

Hitman
June 25, 2004, 5:26 pm
quote:It once appeared on Gamazville on Sky OneLol, what 'G rating' did they give it? :P

Vigilante
June 25, 2004, 5:38 pm
quote:Originally posted by T.J.FoRd
it was on g4 tv like a year and a half ago

Yeah, that's how I got introduced to it. Been playing ever since.

sativa
June 25, 2004, 7:08 pm
well actually when you say it has been on TV, I didn not record it but i play soldat since i've seen it on tele: i play 3 weeks before i signed in into soldat forum so i play from march around 15 march 2003 i did not record it but it was here on our tele first :p

cup_of_squirrels
June 26, 2004, 11:57 am
nah they didnt give it a g rating. it was in the freebie section. Probably the only free game that wasn't pants :D and it appeared a while ago...you might catch it on a repeat ^^