( search forums )
Marine, I'm calling you out...
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Se7enWolf
June 24, 2004, 10:12 pm
I'm sick of it, marine is an annoying little fly on the screen of the soldat forum, yet we can't get rid of him, I have an idea, To Marine: I'm challenging you to a game of soldat, respond within a week, if you don't show up, I'll tell them, and you can choke on your pride, contact me through any available messenger, I have all 4...

Xfire: oddlottheminimacro
AIM:StarkyFerret
YIM:TheRoyalFerret
MSN:sublimefishpops@hotmail.com

now there is no reason you can't play me, see you there, marine [}:)]

SuperKill
June 24, 2004, 10:23 pm
wtf..
i dont really read marine's stuff but i bet he wasnt talking to you more then once.

Alamo
June 24, 2004, 10:25 pm
Not again!
This damn place is flooded with that Anti-Marine [:-censored].

Marine
June 24, 2004, 10:45 pm
Yes again!

I think we may have to set up a fan site for me, everyone is making posts about me.

I am soooo loved here.

I will gladly play you, though I don't see what this is going to prove....

You need to give me at least a week to hone in on my skills, because I am horrible at Soldat.

TaTa =)

By the way...explain how I am "annoying"

Se7enWolf
June 24, 2004, 10:46 pm
hah, sure, take your time, I'm gonna be waiting...

Tha Doggfather
June 24, 2004, 10:49 pm
don't. feed. the trolls.

Hitman
June 24, 2004, 10:50 pm
*Throws Doggy a piece of bread*

June 24, 2004, 10:55 pm
(Puts poisoned cakes under the troll bridge)

morpheus
June 24, 2004, 11:23 pm
this is just boring. add a little excitement. make it a "loser leave town" match. the loser is banned from the forums for 2 weeks.

?
June 24, 2004, 11:23 pm
Marine is jsut like ever other [:-censored] on the internet out there, they want you to get mad... I admit he is annoying but you can keep yourself from typing stuff about hmi on the forums, self control people: learn it, live it, love it(that sounded like a womnas hygene slogan...)

Se7enWolf
June 24, 2004, 11:38 pm
I simply want him to back up his words, You can't expect to insult someone (not to mention the Scope on the steyr-AUG thread, where marine got most of his hatred) without having the firepower to back it up, and I'm gonna prove it...

Chakra
June 24, 2004, 11:52 pm
quote:this is just boring. add a little excitement. make it a "loser leave town" match. the loser is banned from the forums for 2 weeks.

..i think we've found a replacement for hitman's duel-betting thing.

Hitman
June 24, 2004, 11:56 pm
Haha, that would be pretty cool actually :P

Anyways, ignore him, and he'll stop.

Se7enWolf
June 25, 2004, 2:30 am
Hmm... I think I shall play a "loser leave town" match against him. the loser is banned from the forums for 2 weeks, as morpheus said... (I'll take screens and demos to prove who won)

Milkman Dan
June 25, 2004, 2:52 am
or just get someone to spectate

Camping_Carl2
June 25, 2004, 6:19 am
My penis burns with anticapation

morpheus
June 25, 2004, 6:23 am
that's not anticipation.. your penis burns from not putting lotion on your hand

societies_punishment
June 25, 2004, 6:26 am
You let your emotions rule you my friend by getting into confrontaions with him. You are 50 percent responseable do you realize how childish you look right now.

FIGHT ME!! FIGHT ME!! PROVE YOURSELF!!

pul-ezz

You created this monster, look at me I am the only one that has treated him with some respect, he is not really as bad a person as you think or as I thought for that matter. He just needs to know how to talk to people on the forums, which by the way we can catogorize people like you. Following the crowd and bashing whomever the crowd targets next. Sure he has made some mistakes .... get over it, IT'S OVER ...... you seriously are taking this too far.

You think you'll look better after you fight him .... doesn't matter if you win or not, I dont give a [:-censored].... you are in this moment at an all time low. Grow up everyone! ffs

n00bface
June 25, 2004, 8:48 am
quote:Originally posted by morpheus
that's not anticipation.. your penis burns from not putting lotion on your hand

lol..not true..i havent lubricated in like a year and i masturbate 3+ times a day..it's actually not so bad..you do get sore though, but that's just from squeezing too hard, not from friction..

Milkman Dan
June 25, 2004, 9:20 am
[:o]

morpheus
June 25, 2004, 9:27 am
noobface, remind me to never accept food from you

anyways, when's this match gonna take place. i wanna spectate.

Alamo
June 25, 2004, 10:27 am
Nah, spectating is not very good. Like that the match could be considered unfair because TS (Teamspeak) could be used. But yay, give us that match... This place is too small for you 2!

DeMonIc
June 25, 2004, 10:46 am
Eh..
it's not gonna prove anythin.Marine won't listen to SP, and he's teh only one that wants to help him.
We're just fed up.
Wolf is gonna pwn marine, he said he was a noob.
But have it ure way.

Se7enWolf
June 25, 2004, 12:17 pm
this'll take place as soon as he messages me, on any available messenger I have

EDIT :: Marine has deleted the links to his messenger addresses, I have PM'ed him to give me at least 1, ONE, messenger address

Toni_Cicerelli
June 25, 2004, 1:31 pm
We need a turney where the losers gets banned.

This match won't happen though I have seen this with other people on other boards. It never happens.

Se7enWolf
June 25, 2004, 1:39 pm
well, if he doesn't show up within a week, he auto-forfeits, and he, by that, loses, so, the rules shall still be in effect for him

DeMonIc
June 25, 2004, 2:13 pm
And you think that he will do as u imagined it?
Or Styx will ban him for this reason?
Well...no :(

Se7enWolf
June 25, 2004, 2:15 pm
:( I hoped this might have worked... and... I know his AIM and YIM, so, when he shows up on either of them, I'll be there to challenge him

Melba
June 25, 2004, 2:43 pm
what makes you think he hasn't blocked you allready?

Se7enWolf
June 25, 2004, 2:47 pm
He doesn't know mine, as I have not messaged him, and, if he doesn't show up, well... we'll all know he's a chicken if he doesn't show up

kevith
June 25, 2004, 6:39 pm
And it matters that he's a "chicken" because . . . ?

Se7enWolf
June 25, 2004, 7:22 pm
cuz if he's a chicken, he won't have any of the respect he has now (IF he has any right now...)

Se7enWolf
June 25, 2004, 8:49 pm
I got in touch with him through AIM, he says the match is still on, but he was on a mac, so, I'll wait for him to get back to a windows or linux, I still await the match patiently [:D]

Marine
June 26, 2004, 7:45 pm
Wait wait wait people.....

Making rules without me? If this match is such a big thing about "honor" ect, then why are you making rules without informing me? [:O][:(]

quote:Hmm... I think I shall play a "loser leave town" match against him. the loser is banned from the forums for 2 weeks, as morpheus said... (I'll take screens and demos to prove who won)

I am going to lose, 90% chance (unless I get some good practicing in before then) and I never agreed to that rule. But I still don't see what this fight is going to prove...its just a game guys! Calm down, chill out, and lets have some fun here. Don't take this so seriously!

By the way..I took my messanger names out of my profile because the same night you IMed me, 3 nuts claiming to be from here IMed me. One of them pretended to be Hitman, n00bface, Societes Punishment, n00bile, and many other people. This upset me so I blocked him. 2 other people IMed me saying they were from Soldat, but not revealing their names (such cowards) and continued insulting me. So I figured it was best to take those links out of my profile.

Hitman
June 26, 2004, 11:57 pm
quote:One of them pretended to be HitmanWhy the [:-censored] did they pretend to be me?

Marine, do us a favour and PM me the address of the person who pretended to be me.

n00bface
June 27, 2004, 2:59 am
yea, and who would pretend to be me..eheh..at least people think about me..

palloco
June 27, 2004, 8:53 am
I bet he made several accounts and added them to his msn pretending to be other people.

Droopy
June 27, 2004, 12:27 pm
Marine! This is not about the game.. It's about your behavior! You cant keep your mouth shut!

BTW: I wana see this! Can I spectate? I promise I wont help Marine or Wolf!

BTW2: Wolf! See you on MSN! ;P

Se7enWolf
June 27, 2004, 8:23 pm
Droopy, I added you to my MSN, I'll contact you to spectate for the match [:D]

Deleted User
June 27, 2004, 10:45 pm
Marine has never seemed more aggressive than anyone else on this forum before to me...you all just overreact.

Marine
June 27, 2004, 11:32 pm
quote:Marine! This is not about the game.. It's about your behavior! You cant keep your mouth shut!

If this is not about the game, then why is he challenging me to a match in this game?

quote:
BTW: I wana see this! Can I spectate? I promise I wont help Marine or Wolf!

No.

Hitman: I didn't save his screen name, but I believe it was "i hit a rock." He messaged me on AIM.

kevith
June 27, 2004, 11:38 pm
*Agrees with Stalky*

societies_punishment
June 28, 2004, 3:24 am
Wow, man seriously let it go.... you look like a newbie or something

As for the fuker poseing as me, you better hope I don't get ahold of your IP.....

Noobile
June 28, 2004, 5:13 am
Wow! Ive offically been impersonated. I feel so gifted. Please tell me who's doing it, so "I can unscrew their head, and crap in their throat" anyhoo...

Marine, for the record, I have never attempted direct contact with you, in any way,barring the one time we played together in INF_warehouse (if that really was you ). I do not,nor have I EVER used AIM,AOL, or any of their bug laden,privacy lacking,useless software. I hate aol, I hate what they did to the online community, I hate the company, I hope they go bankrupt.

Hitman
June 28, 2004, 11:27 am
*Has AOL*

Droopy
June 28, 2004, 5:54 pm
Marine.. He chalenged you becouse he it's like the only thing he can do.. He cant beat you on the street... He CAN chalenge you in soldat.. Or some other game but lets stick to the point=D

What do you expect him to say? Marine! I'm chaleging you to a spelling contest?

Oh yeah and about the chalenge spectating, I'm preaty neutral on this... I'm no close friend of Wolf.. Or your rival(or reverse) so you can belive me.. I'm only here to judge if the match is fair! And besides.. I dont have teamspeak:P Realy I dont! But if you dont want anyone to spectate thats good to.. You both have to agree to this..

Marine
June 28, 2004, 7:54 pm
n00bile, I know it wasn't you, and I didn't believe him for a second.

Droopy, then explain this quote
quote:Marine! This is not about the game.. It's about your behavior!

It is about the game, because without the game none of us would be here.

Se7enWolf
June 28, 2004, 8:22 pm
I have teamspeak, but I don't understand how the damn thing works :P

Snipedmyself
June 29, 2004, 7:19 am
marine forgot1-

first i said i was hitman, then n00bface, then societie...long name.., then noobile, then i said i was snipedmyself, for reals. it was from aim name ihitarock
i was there.....it was me. ha ha ha. lollll and! marine, the person who answered first says : "im marine, y...where did u get this name?!!!" then later u say ur marines child....

Marine
June 29, 2004, 5:46 pm
You never said that you were SnipedMyself. You continued pranking me until I blocked you. I never said I was anyones kid....what are you talking about?

Snipedmyself
June 29, 2004, 8:08 pm
yes. is that order incorrect? no
i continued saying i was rilly snipedmyself n u could check my profile.
and then u says "shutup- who is this rilly? im leaving!" then u blocked me

Marine
June 30, 2004, 4:21 am
Your profile was blank, and you did not say you were "SnipedMyself" you continued spurting gibberish until I blocked you.

Snipedmyself
June 30, 2004, 8:53 am
oh, it was blank cos i was "invisible mode" look again, unblock or use that "other aim account" since ur the father ha ha ha ha ha.

Marine
July 1, 2004, 10:41 pm
..invisible mode on AIM...?

The only persons father I am is yours [^]

Se7enWolf
July 4, 2004, 2:57 pm
when's this thing gonna be going on???

Snipedmyself
July 7, 2004, 8:54 am
yes marine, you could never father a child, after u got your penis stuck in your dog! and u thought glue was lube.... "eYE dount neeed enee dockterz!" says you then...snip!

Keinonen
July 8, 2004, 3:13 pm
Are ya two going to match or something?

Marine
July 10, 2004, 5:58 am
quote:Originally posted by Snipedmyself
yes marine, you could never father a child, after u got your penis stuck in your dog! and u thought glue was lube.... "eYE dount neeed enee dockterz!" says you then...snip!

Hehe, it seems you have no defense so you must pathetically resort to horribly composed flames. Oh well. Good night.