( search forums )
The Raceway
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Se7enWolf
June 25, 2004, 1:13 am
Yes, "The Raceway" is a server where only race maps are played! they run on a TDM mode, RULES: no nades, no weapons, no boxing [:D]

BTW, if you do not have the race mappack, get it here [URL] Have fun! [:P]

(BTW, it is constantly running, if it ever disconnects, I am just switching to a ded. server, which will probably only ever be done when I need to sleep...)

Vigilante
June 25, 2004, 3:10 am
errr, I'm not seeing any server called "The Raceway". Is there an IP, per chance?

Vigilante
June 25, 2004, 4:38 am
Nevermind, found it...tell whoever made the lost temple that I will track them down and kill them (that damned statue on the altar set me back 4 minutes!)

edit: or maybe I didn't find it, but I found one..

Se7enWolf
June 25, 2004, 4:38 am
I don't have it on right now, in the middle of gigantic training for a clan

T.J.FoRd
June 25, 2004, 6:02 am
two difereny topics..?

Deleted User
June 25, 2004, 8:43 pm
Server Corps is NOT FOR ADVERTISING.

Moved to Lounge.

June 25, 2004, 9:35 pm
(Runs away from Vigilante "You'll never catch me!")

?
June 25, 2004, 10:12 pm
This is actually very fun, a great break from the normal soldat, no whiners or anything like that, I only wish the server had a password.

June 25, 2004, 10:51 pm
Well, it requires players to have the maps, so random people can't just pop in...

Vigilante
June 26, 2004, 3:12 am
quote:Originally posted by Sticky
(Runs away from Vigilante "You'll never catch me!")

*pulls out a barret* [;)] (<-aiming) BAM! "And THAT'S for the Lost Temple!

Afkamm
June 26, 2004, 3:20 am
quote:Originally posted by Se7enWolf
Yes, "The Raceway" is a server where only race maps are played! they run on a TDM mode, RULES: no nades, no weapons, no boxing [:D]

What exactly do you do then if you don't shoot each other? Just run back and forth around the map? :-/

Afkamm
June 26, 2004, 3:37 am
quote:Originally posted by Vigilante
*pulls out a barret* [;)] (<-aiming) BAM! "And THAT'S for the Lost Temple!

Doesn't this forum have smilies with guns? I have a bunch of them if the admins want them. :)

Vigilante
June 26, 2004, 3:40 am
quote:Originally posted by Afkamm
What exactly do you do then if you don't shoot each other? Just run back and forth around the map? :-/

There is a "goal" at the end of the race (in the form of a red and a blue flag. Sometimes it's kinda glitchy though.

DeMonIc
June 26, 2004, 11:06 am
Yes, only Ville's Pathway, I always wait till my opponent gets teh flags, then he comes to kill me, so teh map will be over, but I own him there :D