So I thought I'll make a map for it.
Screeny here:
[IMAGE]
And Download:

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] vball.zip2.15 KB

Enjoy.

Alamo
June 25, 2004, 11:55 am
Well the map is ... functional but erm Your scenery looks very odd... You did not seem to put much effort in it.

DeMonIc
June 25, 2004, 1:22 pm
The screeny got squished in MS paint.It's a volleyball court..what else do ya want it to have?I really didn't have many ideas.I just wanted a gamecourse.[:P]

Vigilante
June 25, 2004, 3:29 pm
Hehehe looks awesome, but I don't have time to check it out right now. VOL rules for you n00bs ;):

-Gametype=tdm
-Weapons restrictions would be knife only I guess (would be nice if you could spawn a knife on one side, though because if everyone has a knife it's BOUND to be abused in some way)
-No contact (i.e boxing)
-Team 1 always "serves" the knife first (or perhaps a knife-throwing contest could be used?)
-The knife must be thrown over the "net" toward the other team.
-The knife must bounce only once before the other team catches it.
-If the knife bounces more than once the other team gets a free kill (throws their knife through the net) or someone on the offending team commits suicide.
-1 kill (obviously) = 1 point
-Kill limit = 5 minimum
-The goal is to hit someone on the other team with your knife before it hits the ground.

Those are an early version of the rules for those who care (aka me...and maybe DeMonIc). I think it relies a bit too much on trusting the player to follow the rules.