( search forums )
Moments
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Alamo
June 25, 2004, 12:26 pm
Hi there!
PLZ don't you [:-censored]in spam this thread. It can become very interesting if you take part in it and don't [:-censored]in spam the thread.

I think a lot of guys know this already from other forums. Describe the actual moment. What you are thinking, what you are doing, what you did, your state of mind. Hope you understand what i'm talking about.

PLZ, no [:-censored]in Barrett discussions.

Here's my example:

Just played a couple of rounds of Soldat. Was annoyed by some barretards. I picked up their guns and owned them with +20. It was boring anyway.
My M&Ms are empty and I don't have a second bag :( Damn, what am I to do? Oo :( I think I'll get a Mars :)

OK guys, go ahead with your 'Moments'! :)

b00stA
June 25, 2004, 1:06 pm
this is my last day at this school and I'll get my "realschulabschluss"

they built up the schools PA system, played some music, drank wodka-o, made some videos... in 1 1/2 hours I'll go there again :)

..so no Soldat today..

sativa
June 25, 2004, 1:10 pm
it's a shame, but i have these moments a lot but sometimes i try to net get anoyed or atleast not picking up their barret and shoot em did it 5 min i could controle myself but i was so angry i couldn't play any good anymore so i calmed down and started again and owned the whole crappy game;) me (with steyr aug) vs snipers and m79'ers

?
June 25, 2004, 2:47 pm
I think that peolpe are stupid for hating a certain weapon. Also I am hoping my mom will come back in time for her to take me to the mechanics so I can pick up my car, also I am feeling annoyed because my parents have been telling me for about a month I need a cellphone but I didn' realy want one, whenever I finally decided that it would not be to bad and finally got myself thinking positivly about it they said I didn't get one, its a good and bad thing but its mostly jsut annoying.
I am pissed at my sister because last night i asked her if I could use her car to go to work today and told her I would be back at 3 she said no because she had to go to work at 6...6! and she had to run errands..... yeah right.... A thought just came into my head that I hope a certain manager isn't there when i go to work because I can't stand him he is the only manager that I dont' like and he screws things up anyway I wish my boss would just go ahead and fire him. Also I feel kinda sick, hopefully when I get to work my free soft drinks will ease my stomach.

sanity
June 25, 2004, 3:06 pm
Downloaded soldat onto nearly every computer in TAFE college then played CTF instead of doing work..

?: thats a moment? sounds more like hell. [:P]

?
June 25, 2004, 3:37 pm
I always have alot going on in my mind....

DeMonIc
June 25, 2004, 4:10 pm
My head is itchy, but I don't feel like scratchin it...the parrot in the other room is makin a riot.. *quick picture of fried parrot* I feel annoyed cause I can't fix the problem with rce_junglehell...my arse is kramped..and it sux.

Hitman
June 25, 2004, 5:37 pm
I'm stuck at home, at the beginning of Summer holidays, after having my appendix removed. Was the worst pain I've ever had, was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance, and if I hadn't been in so much pain I'd have thought it was kinda cool; being rushed around London in an ambulance and all that.

It still hurts, and I feel like an old man, I have to walk slowly, getting up and sitting down is a bitch, and can't do much/any physical exercise. It hurts when I laugh and [:-censored]ing kills when I sneeze.

Oh happy days..

Se7enWolf
June 25, 2004, 5:44 pm
I'm trying to learn "Megalomaniac" on the bass, which is going well, it's quite fun, screaming lyrics to different songs as I read the tabs, outclassing my friends again and again, These truly are the best times of my life

?
June 25, 2004, 10:19 pm
I am tired because I fell asleep at 2 last night and woke up at 9, I have problems getting to sleep alot, i actually almost dased off typing that last sentence. I might be out of teh woods with my car, I wil eitehr have to have a it a kinda big fix or it is fine and dandy. and I am kinda mad because the manager I didn't want to be at work in my previous post was at work and he gave me alot of crap. I feel bad because I told one of the managers I would stay till five but I couldn't cause I needed to get to the car shop to see how much it would cost to fix me speedometer and plus I was tired.

Kamikaze_Ninja
June 25, 2004, 10:51 pm
Idling away in irc in the ragnarok server my friend who I introduced soldat to wanted me to play and asked me to host but little did he know he and his friends were about to enter into a knife only server... although I was still rusty I still knew how somewhat how to play with knives after every game I'd win with the person in second place always scoring 20 or less and me scoring 60 as 60 was the amount of kills till the game was over... bored from playing them and repeatedly winning I shut down the server =p

?
June 26, 2004, 1:01 am
Right now I am jsut pissed at people in general, after a small talk on mirc I am reminded of the sutpidity of humanity.. I am pissed at stupid liberal idiots that want to please everyone all the time which is a stupid way to look at things cause if you do things right some peolpe are gonna be mad cause they are obciously WRONG! and I am reminded of the decay of american morals and I am jsut tired of the sick people and lack of self-control. I am also reminded of people in my school that are two-faced hypocrytes!( I go to a christian school) They act like "Holy Mary" or Holy Joe" during the school-day, during classes but afer school.. during the nights we all know they are out giving the christians a terrible name.(Like I said before I have alot on my mind.. I jsut need somewhere to spill it out...)

grand_diablo
June 26, 2004, 1:28 am
Im sitting in front of my screen, writing in here.. (k that was clear)

Music running: "Im A Believer" from the movie Shrek, only on half-volume cause my fathers sleeping in the neighbour room. WinAmp switched to the "Hallelujah" song from Shrek now. I like those. Just updated my NAV2003 signatures. My Miranda list has decreased to about 20 ppl online in ICQ and MSN. Normally its about 3 times longer. This Hallelujah song is somewhat calming, some wind blows through the half-open window, my little ventilator is also providing me with cold air, although it isnt that hot. Just had a nice cold beer half an hour ago, ill probably get another one. We'll see.
Im glad we won the USC war vs. Russia quite clearly in the end. My 2 rats are making some noise in their big cage. School will be over in about 2 weeksm i really need this 2 months of free time thats ahead. Winamp went back to the "Believer" Song, i now inserted some songs from "The Last Unicorn" into the playlist. Some forum mate from Amigajoker.de just msged me via ICQ.

"Iiiiim Aaallliiive..."

This song feels prickling to me, the movie itself is great too. Not like many 08-15 fantasy (anime) cartoons these days. Im just wondering who will signup for the 2 starting places in the race tournament. With a bit of luck ill move the site to a fast host this saturday.

"Iiiiim Aaaalive..."

Now the Radio Edit, even better than the version from "America". Some little insect just crawls around on my screen. Gonna splat it. The moment of total peace and calm is close, i like those (pre)summer evenings. Maybe ill play another round on a CTF pub, teaching some skills to friendly newbies and/or bashing unfriendly ones.

"Iiin the seea, the fiiish have learned to fly..."

Im looking forward for the holidays at the sea in the End of August/beginning September.

"Do they know
where do Unicorns go
where winged horses fly..."

aye, i tend to be a bit freaky after midnight [:P]

Hitman
June 26, 2004, 1:29 am
Rofl, I'm pissing myself cause I just heard, on the Internet radio, that the Swiss referee, who refereed the England v Portugal match and disallowed that goal, actually apologised to Sven. Rolf, that's classic.

Go Swiss! :P

frogboy
June 26, 2004, 1:49 am
You must be in so much pain right now.

Milkman Dan
June 26, 2004, 4:39 am
is it true that in switzerland every young male has to own a semi automatic rifle with 1 weeks supply of ammo? and also you have to have your own nuclear bomb shelter.

fabmanx
June 26, 2004, 5:07 am
Ohh the happy days..being the portuguese beast that I am, my country Portugal has just knocked off Spain then threw England back crying to there queen. Greece just beat France..which is a shocker. FORCA PORTUGAL

Kazuki
June 26, 2004, 5:51 am
Can't find any good Soldat servers, Gunbound isn't working, I got owned in Counter Strike and PSO got a bit boring after I played it all day. Ultimate 13 is down, Blan's and Syzygy's servers are full, and StaticGamer and Games.himitsukichi are empty. I got sick because of a shot I recieved yesterday, and I''m having some serious emotional problems concerning my ex-girlfriend. Sounds like a typical day, doesn't it?

AerialAssault
June 26, 2004, 10:23 am
i died :(

Alamo
June 26, 2004, 4:15 pm
it's like 17:00 here in germany. weather sucks (yeah just call it 'summer'; the north-german calendar: jan., feb., mar., apr., apr., apr., apr., apr., sep., oct., nov., dec.). ewwww sun's coming outta the clouds. now it's gone again.
just got home from a karate barbeque session. we played football for nearly an hour, did an hour of karate, then had our barbeque in the gym cause (oy sun again) it rained. (sun away) a friend of mine drove me home so i did not have to bug my sister who's just here for a weekend (normally studying some hundred km away). when she drove me to karate she killed the car in a turn lol.
well what to say lol. i'm just banging to soulfly - jumpda[:-censored]up. and i'm kinda happy to go in that tent camp next week. after that i will stay at home for a week then i'll take the plane and go straight to canada. i'll visit my grand aunt and 'her' part of our family. she emigrated some decades ago. i should do that too. yesterday i was out with two friends to drink some. we sat down in a park (don't call me antisocial) and drank our met (wine made of honey, standard metalhead drink down here). when it was empty we went to the next gas station to get some harder stuff. we ended up taking some 20% liquor. when we were back in the park at that pond my friends went on playing on their guitars. some guy stopped and asked if he could sit down with us. we were all 'happy' (mostly from the alcohol) so we said yes. he pulled a bottle of 40% out of his backpack. we drank it mixed with coke (i hate that stuff). [now playing: Behemoth - Outro; that music is evol] we had some heavy political discussions with that guy. me and my friends, we are all more or less 'anti-bush' (we don't like the american politics) and tend more to the left (political, i don't know how you call that in english). that guy (about 40 years old) was more right. so there was enough to discuss about. that guy told us creepy stuff of having hit some guy so hard that he bled heavily. i told him that self-justice ain't acceptable and he just said i misunderstood him. -.- aaaah [:-censored] it. :)

Edit [18:32]: just played a little of soldat. i hate this game for being that flooded with noobs. i loved soldat back then in 105b when everyone was nice to each other, the barrett had no scope and there were no noobs around :( back then it was fun to play. now you just get owned by some barrett noob from 2 screens away without eve having the possiblity of [:-censored]ing him up for camping around. now the noobs use barret, mp5 or law and you don't have a chance to kill them with your good ol' minimi and knife. sure, i won the server but was it fun? :(

grand_diablo
June 26, 2004, 7:54 pm
After the clanwar against MI (we won 5-1, 5-1), i realized that i do not need to train spefically on certain weps anymore. before i thought, that i need to do some x-tra automatic training and so on, but in this war i used every weapon just without problems and with success. (Except barret and ruger, that i almost never use, except when i hit 6 or 8 accidentaly).

Am I a vet now?

Alamo
June 26, 2004, 9:02 pm
No Vets are guys who play since 105b and are like you ^^ your are experienced or 1337 but not a vet. i am a vet (considering my requirements)

Deleted User
June 26, 2004, 9:08 pm
A vet doesn't have to be good player. And damn me for not starting soldat week earlier. :P I should have started soldat on 1.05b then. :D

Alamo
June 26, 2004, 10:43 pm
Ok then i'm a well playing vet ^^

Weed
June 27, 2004, 10:41 am
i am thinking why the heck did my dog try to eat a cockraoch when i took him for a walk some minutes ago.
im also thinking what will i hurt if i jump off my window again...
moment... moments are series of moments that turn into moments and will forever be moments...

Alamo
June 27, 2004, 3:32 pm
quote:Originally posted by Weed

moment... moments are series of moments that turn into moments and will forever be moments...

how philosophic. Ah that reminds me of my Philosophy class (ewww i have holidays now :D). How do you know that you see the real table and not the appearance of the thing we call table in your head? You are livining in a world of appearances. You don't see the real world. Noone can see the real world. And if he saw the real world, how could he know?

?
June 27, 2004, 4:00 pm
I am chuckling to myself cause some newb in soldat... anyway today started bad. I lost my tithe money for church.. $15 jsut went missing =/ And my brothers are still fighting for no reason, one has moved out so its not that bad anymore.

Alamo
June 27, 2004, 5:04 pm
you are teh uber antichrist you have 777 Oo

bucky_brad
June 27, 2004, 7:35 pm
oi t what does the manager at your work do?

?
June 28, 2004, 12:40 am
He jsut rags me about whatever I do... I try to get some fries for a customer, he says"he man you didn't drop those fries they are someone else, ragging me cause i can't afford to buy a new belt cause of my car payments and such, and besides ragging most everything I do he is jsut a [:-censored], but i just have to work with him 2 or 3 days out of the week so i get a break.

Electro_cyc
June 28, 2004, 2:54 am
Well today went good. I think. Oh [:-censored]. Hold on, is that just me, or is this room moving...

Weed
June 28, 2004, 9:11 am
alamo, no phyloshophy, only my mind twisting thoughts.
you see the table, but you also imagine the table, if you leave the room, and think of the table, you will remember it, graphicly, but not exactly the same, your mind will twist some things around, if you noticed a black spot in the side of the table, your mind will twist the feeling that spot made you feel, and exagerate the size/texture of the spot, so you will remember that peculiar spot, and so on. maybe the spot isnt so bad in reality, but in your mind, it can turn into a black hole.
hardest thing to do to your mind is: starting to imagine something circular and repititive (like jumping from a box to a box, to another box, to another box) and all the movements are alike, and then trying to stop thinking of that after you concentrated on that for about 30 seconds to 1 minute, your mind will go nuts, it wont be able to stop thinking of that repititive action for another 20 seconds.
i cant explain that, i can only say that when it happens to me, i can disapear from reality for around an hour.

that fuking sniper
June 28, 2004, 9:43 am
I was just at a party tonight. It was a normal party but I didnt have any fun in this one. I was supposed to get my guitar and do improvisations with some people who didnt show up. Furthermore, since I had more time to reflect upon other things, I joined a conversation between my friend and his other affiliates, which gave me a brief reminder of the shallowness of common teenagers like me. Bah, being 16 sucks, so many people generalize you as "teen" and never seriously one word out of your mouth. Generalization and shallowness be damned. I could even complete some of the conversator's sentences in my head before they spoke them out. Whenever I commented I was expecting a certain reaction which was almost always exactly as I imagined it would be. *Sigh*... I need to meet new people, ones that I wouldnt be able to almost read their minds. For now, it seems that generalization is what I'm doing and what I'm damning at the same time, ironic that I generalize everyone by very few but slightly variant social types and seem to be right, while hating the teen stereotype put on me so far. *Shakes fist against the sky*... Heh...

Weed
June 28, 2004, 11:36 am
is that hip-hop ?

societies_punishment
July 3, 2004, 6:13 am
Its 12:00 am

I have the urge to fight some crime, to bad vidulante justice is outlawed.

I wanna watch kill bill again that was a b!tchin movie, I have seen it 9 times but I wanna see it again.

I'm reaching for my Tylor Clarke CD, thats my friends band .... and the only CD that I have legitimatly bought.

I have to get up and close the door it will wake my dad up brb........

..... ok I'm back sh!t I have to take the Morrowind CD out wheres the case at........ there it is ok, time to listen to some Yylor Clarke ... where is that now.... WTF my brothers Incubus CD? w/e.... score! I found it.

.... fuking windows just a minuit

ok, I'm listening to to 500 piece - Tylor Clarke

That reminds me I got to meet the real tylor clarke that inspired the band ..... not what I expected... but he means well.

ok now my chair is falling apart, wtf I need a new chair, it's hurts.

my computer is a piece of sh!t. I wanna fix it right now but I have to go to toronto tomorro and this is gonna take a while to fix it.

O YEAH toronto I get to go to Canadas Wonderland and then get drunk with my friends, maybe I will stay with my other friends for a week .. I have 2 weeks off from work.

Call me names (my friends) - Tylor clarke is playing (the song tha sells the CD).

I need a new motherboard this one is crap ... my car needs to be fixed my dad need to get off his ass and help me drive it in to get it E-tested.

Its 12:30 right now I have to be awake by 10:00 [:-censored] I should pack so I'm ready for tomorro I'll brb

Nicks waltz-now playing

WTF my brotheres shoes are in the bedroom again!!???!! He dont even sleep here!!

Ants-now playing

sh!t gotta unpack my paintball gear before I can pack, I got a new force feed hopper too, it feeds at 17 balls per second more then enough to kill anything that moves.

Arguements-now playing

My cat is meowing and driveing me up the wall..

Dont cost money-now playing

Folding my clothes ... ffs

Knee deep- (my favorite song) now playing
User friendly jesus-now playing
Ballad of Tylor Clarke-now playing

where the [:-censored] is my map

500 piece ... again
Knee deep ... again

wheres my knife?
I wanna go to the bar!

Music stopped

SHUT UP CAT!!! ...

It's 1:00 am

Time to play some soldat.

Alamo
July 5, 2004, 12:06 am
Returned from the Scout-Camp yesterday. no... the day before yesterday. i unpacked my bag some hours ago well in fact it's yesterday. yesterday so far away *rhyme* i'm listening to some aggressive metal i don't know why, but i know it's good. the scout camp rocked. on the last day we got some rum and put it in our 'tshai' (special tea with fruit juice, nuts, fruits, etc.). it tasted like honey going down and gave us a real kick (alcohol is forbidden in camps). when it got later and the small guys (we are responsible for) got into their tents to sleep we sneaked outta the camp (no sneaking out of the camps in the middle of the nights; damn rules) and got into the forest at the side of the lake, where we emptied the rum and had some absinth (really bad liquor made of herbs [55,5%]). That stuff hit hard. After the stuff was empty we got out of the forest to some other camp and asked for beer. They had a barrel and they were drunk so we got lots of beer ^^. At 3:40 we got 'home' and slept. 7:00am in the morning we woke up and had to pack the whole camp. that was a cool camp ^^. although it rained like [:-censored]. north-german summer sux hard. we had no really summer weather this yeah...
in 10 days i will leave for canada. i will visit my grand-aunt there. she emigrated some decades ago and i can understand her very well. she lives in burlington (city near toronto) that will be the first time i see that part of my family. i still have lots to do for that travel.