( search forums )
a few propositions
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
sativa
June 26, 2004, 12:36 pm
number 1. instead of the unlimited ammo there should be a ammobox so u must run against it and then you get for example 3 clips for the steyr aug and so on in realistic mode this box should be destroyable with m79 or grenade and the boxes should always be one at every camp and maybe randomly on the map

number2. better graphics: make large pictures and compile them: 4 pixels = 1 in soldat itself but in paint it should be 4 pixels so you would have a little more detail

number3. a sort of co-ops mod: a single player style online so you have your troops against the bots or troops against troops but with a special mission not just rushing and blasting but something like destroy the truck save the hostage ...

tell me what you think, if you want more info just mail me, demonchipmonk@hotmail.com

BlackSpear
June 26, 2004, 1:22 pm
all these 3 things already where discussed atleast once and would like them all though the limited ammo should defenatly be not standard!

sativa
June 26, 2004, 2:47 pm
only in realistic then maybe

alimobeer2
June 30, 2004, 7:25 pm
wow those are sum good ideas (even if alredy discussed0 id like to see the hostage idea cum to life that would be cool

bucky_brad
June 30, 2004, 8:13 pm
sativa you have been here long enough to know not to post this stuff... shame on you, shame.on.you.

hypernova
June 30, 2004, 9:04 pm
yea is this a joke? 500 posts man... and u come up with this

Duke33
July 1, 2004, 12:38 am
The number of posts doesn't have an impact on the wisdom or intelligence of the poster. If that was the case, hypernova, you'd be a retard and I'd be a genius. Posts are not necessarily an indicator of how long the poster's been around either. How does him having 500 posts matter?

1. No.
2. Sounds interesting, but what does that mean? I'm clueless about this sort of stuff.
3. No. Maybe when bots get smarter. Also, this would go against what soldat is for - quick bloody action...

Deleted User
July 2, 2004, 9:03 am
quote:Originally posted by Duke33
The number of posts doesn't have an impact on the wisdom or intelligence of the poster. If that was the case, hypernova, you'd be a retard and I'd be a genius. Posts are not necessarily an indicator of how long the poster's been around either. How does him having 500 posts matter?

1. No.
2. Sounds interesting, but what does that mean? I'm clueless about this sort of stuff.
3. No. Maybe when bots get smarter. Also, this would go against what soldat is for - quick bloody action...

bout no 2
he means make it less pixellated

Deleted User
July 2, 2004, 11:05 am
I love the graphics as they are.

The Geologist
July 2, 2004, 6:41 pm
I agree, the graphics of Soldat kinda make the experience. And as far as limited ammo, well...Search option anyone?

KnOt
July 2, 2004, 7:31 pm
I agree with number 3 only.

peemonkey
July 2, 2004, 9:24 pm
1. no. it'd cause points of 2 people with not ammo trying to kill each other, and soldat is supposed to be nice and bloody, and guns make that possible.
2.make 4 pixels into 1? pointless. just find out what those 4 colors mixed together is, and use that. NO.
3.you can do this already. get like, 28 bots against you and a friend trying to get the flag on inf_Outpost. NO.
\/|\XD
/\|/XD