( search forums )
CTF maps needed!!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Se7enWolf
June 27, 2004, 5:06 am
I need CTF maps posted here and votes for maps, for a new CTF server, so I can have a server "somewhat" like the DNA server, some of the good maps that aren't in the game originally, I've already added CTF_anthill, made by Leo_da_lunerfox, and this'll (hopefully) be one of the best servers that people love [:D]

Maps Added (so far...):

ctf_Anthill by Leo_Da_Lunerfox DOWNLOAD: [URL]

ctf_Mario_L1 by joshcoley2000 [URL]

ctf_Danger by SoulSnipa DOWNLOAD: [URL]

ctf_Wonderland by grand_diablo DOWNLOAD: [URL]

ctf_IceSlide by Vigilante DOWNLOAD: [URL]

ctf_bubble by Spaßicus DOWNLOAD:[URL]
(for downloads, right-click, save as)

peemonkey
June 27, 2004, 6:41 am
YOU ARE AN IDIOT, GO LOOK FOR EM

Leo Da Lunerfox
June 27, 2004, 7:59 am
hmmm....you could add those custom maps from the SML webpage, http://ultimate13.dynu.com:6080/host/sml/ . Most of the Offical Ctf maps there are pretty good, but be sure to ask permission first if you want to make a mappack.

And hey come on Peemonkey, this guy is trying to help the community be introducing new maps.

June 27, 2004, 9:02 pm
I know a good place to find them! Here! http://soldatforum.dnagames.net/search.asp

Se7enWolf
June 27, 2004, 9:06 pm
haha, very funny sticky, I just need to know what people's fav. CTF maps are, after that, I can find em' myself

grand_diablo
June 27, 2004, 10:15 pm
http://ultimate13.dynu.com:6080/host/sml/index.php?p=mapinfo&map_name=Wonderland

ctf_Wonderland
i think its worth a try [;)]

Droopy
June 28, 2004, 5:26 pm
soldat just need's new maps! I'm getting bored of this ones! Especialy CTF and INF! We've got enough DM, PM etc. etc. We just need some more maps for CTF and INF. The more of them the better!

Oh and another thing! We need another DNA! Damn you guyz! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!

Spaßicus
June 29, 2004, 6:59 pm
yesterday when i was in shool i said to the guy in front of me "hey, draw a map for soldat!"
the sketch looked weird, but i tried...maybe someone likes it:
[IMAGE]
[URL] (no special scenery)

Leo Da Lunerfox
June 29, 2004, 9:30 pm
hey! that isn't bad at all! It actually looks pretty cool, plus no custom Scenaries is a plus, but i have no idea where the flags are from looking at the screeny, so i can't really comment on the gameplay.

grand_diablo
June 29, 2004, 10:20 pm
quote:Originally posted by Spaßicus
yesterday when i was in shool i said to the guy in front of me "hey, draw a map for soldat!"
the sketch looked weird, but i tried...maybe someone likes it:
[URL] (no special scenery)

Wow, looks interesting. But as i suppose that the second flag is in the middle, this might work better as INF map, cause the upper team has the advantage.

Anyways, i like it

Spaßicus
June 29, 2004, 10:47 pm
thank you, the 2nd flag is in the middle of the "maze",
the upper team has not really an advantage, i tried it...
i just can't do the waypints, they never work, the bots fly or run against the wall
at the same points... because of this, i didn't finish the waypoints in the map ;(

Blackdeath
June 30, 2004, 2:00 am
Well I must say that is an excellent map. Besides who needs bots? Anyways I have just completed my ctf_ww1 (for the unenlightened; World War 1) It is mostly trench warfare with some tunnels. And I pride myself on how friggin large it is. Lets just say it needs three screenshots. Anyways I have played it with a few others and it would be wonderful for the apax ctf server which always has like 30+ ppl. Anyways it would require more strategy. Screeny's to be up soon on http://a666.tk (check soldat section...hint hint)

Leo Da Lunerfox
June 30, 2004, 6:54 am
you r teh stole my trench style doing on my leetzors pwn maps! you must die!

peemonkey
June 30, 2004, 6:58 am
hehe leo, i made a super-cool trench map that was 3d-ish and had multiple trenches! (you could be in the same trench, but not really)...ill refine it

Leo Da Lunerfox
July 1, 2004, 12:44 am
i once thought of making a trench map with a huge background that looks like a line of trenches, in the end, that idea didn't fly very well. Well, it is actually possible to have about 3 guys in one trench, if they take turns shooting.