( search forums )
General Discussions Rules. Read before posting!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Hitman
June 28, 2004, 6:26 pm

Rules

Hacks, Cracks and Trainers

You can discuss hacks, and the effects of them on Soldat, what we can do about them, etc. However, that's just as long as you don't:Bitch about a person hacking, and go on about how much you hate them; who doesn't?
Name a server where someone was using a Hack/Trainer.
Post a demo of somebody hacking/cheating.
Post a picture of a person hacking/cheating.
Post a link to a site distributing Hacks/Cracks/Trainers/.
Name a specific person as a Hacker/Cheater.All specific information, such as the above, about Hacks/Cracks/Trainers should be sent to Michal Marcinkowski and DNA.Styx via the Forums Private Messaging System.

We don't want to give the Hackers any fame on the forum, seeing as that is what some of them seek, so please, avoid naming them.

Weapons Balancing discussions/arguments

We've heard it all before, and this is not the place to post about it. Actually there's not any point in posting about it at all, cause they're not gonna change :)

From the main man himself:quote:Originally posted by Michal Marcinkowski

Only I can change Soldat, I know that I've made the right decisions in Soldat 1.2...The only thing that people complain and always complained (some people don't remember the complaining in 1.05b but I do) is weapons balance. For me it is perfect now. Most people get used to new weapon settings and play. But some will never be happy. I have total control of all aspects of Soldat. The only thing I do not want to do anymore is balancing the weapons. That is why I decided to release a weapons editor with the next version of Soldat. There will be original weapon settings and they will stay as in Soldat 1.2.That also includes posting a topic in which you complain about a certain weapon because you had a bad day, Soldat wise, because that will just turn in to a Weapons Balancing argument.

Had a bad day at Soldat?

We don't care. No need to make a topic when you had a bad day, and are pissed off at some campers, or spawn killers, etc. It happens to all of us; live with it :)

Always remember; Search is your friend
---
To be updated