( search forums )
banneded? me?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Snipedmyself
June 29, 2004, 4:53 am
looooooooooollllllll!!!!

they are gonna ban me or have to make new colored signs for next to my name! woot! signs coming soon

Milkman Dan
June 29, 2004, 5:00 am
signs?

Snipedmyself
June 29, 2004, 5:38 am

[quote=idiot]signs?[/quote]

tha orange thing nexto my name, looks like it is always changing, maybe its a gif

n00bface
June 29, 2004, 5:49 am
...gj with that quote..idiot..

Snipedmyself
June 29, 2004, 5:58 am
quote:Some Fag Who licks [:-censored]s (and rimed!)
...gj with that quote..idiot..

thanks

peemonkey
June 29, 2004, 6:13 am
he actually got it right the second time. he's smart!! :P yer a [:-censored]ing attention whore. *look at me! ima badass on some forum on the internet!!*

Snipedmyself
June 29, 2004, 6:58 am
uh-

just need ta know whats after orange :) and if ne 1 got banned fer triangles...

Weed
June 29, 2004, 9:05 am
well idiot
for some reason, there is a giant "Warning" word next to it, and if you press it, it open up a window which says what did you do to get that warning.
if you werent such a dimwit you could look at that before you start a post about it.
idiot...

Deleted User
June 29, 2004, 9:18 am
The next warning is red, and just give me an excuse to use it. you spam a hell of a lot SnipedMyself, you should have had a week long ban by now.

Yes, people have been banned after triangles. Lots of people. EvilLaugh, Juice_Box, Cr4cK to name a few.

Snipedmyself
June 29, 2004, 8:49 pm
Oh! Oh! CAn i Have a Pink One...
**makes and goes to find host for pink triangle**
Oh Shït, its transperent! **opens gif makeing prog**
i kinda think the triangles add class to my name 8) i use to think it was an ugly addition, i've grown to love it, how did i ever do without it..?

[IMAGE]

Aquarius
June 29, 2004, 9:03 pm
Stalky I give you this:

[IMAGE]

Because of your poor style of moderating.

Snipedmyself
June 29, 2004, 9:29 pm
cool. if you guys gimme a pink triangle i will fix the transperency

Weed
June 29, 2004, 9:59 pm
go ask your sister

Snipedmyself
June 29, 2004, 10:10 pm
So How's The out look on myt pink triangle??

Duke33
June 29, 2004, 11:10 pm
The outlook is that no one cares.

Famine
June 30, 2004, 3:15 am
Duke your sig cracks me up

gi.joe
June 30, 2004, 5:12 am
quote: The outlook is that no one cares.

well put

kevith
June 30, 2004, 8:20 am
Anybody up for some Trivial Pursuit? I'll warn you though, I am a fountain of "useless" knowledge.

Weed
June 30, 2004, 8:28 am
i shall once more say: i luv duke, he makes me laugh

Snipedmyself
June 30, 2004, 8:39 am
quote:homo? yes
i shall once more say: i luv duke, he makes me laugh

weed, um..right there, yeah, you got a little brown on your nose..may wanna wipe that...

Deleted User
June 30, 2004, 10:54 am
SnipedMyself, we can't customise the colour of the warning past the already given ones. You'll get a lovely [IMAGE] if you carry on spamming [:P].

Although I'd like to give you the pink triangle. The colour suits you.

Famine
June 30, 2004, 6:37 pm
quote:Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.

Kinda ironic to quote this quote eh?

Hitman
June 30, 2004, 6:59 pm
...That being the whole point

Famine
June 30, 2004, 7:27 pm
or maybe not in the beginning, when he had a few more quotes now he changes it! BAH

Weed
June 30, 2004, 11:37 pm
so saying someone makes me laugh, and being sarcastic about it, means im sticking my nose up his arse?
grow up kiddo, you are asking here to add a pink warning image to your user, i dont think you are in a position to even try to come down on someone else.

Duke33
July 1, 2004, 12:57 am
Thanks guys...Snipedmyself, don't be an idiot [edit: oh wait...]. Weed was joking around. Suprising as it may seem, he doesn't love me. Besides, why would he even want to lick my ass?

Famine, its beautifully ironic. That's why its my sig. I did have some more quotes before...but the sig I had before that was the best. I don't know if anyone remembers it. It was about the Religon of Soldat, illustrated with little pictures (michal as a retarded bald fat kid, me as the pope, etc...)

Weed
July 1, 2004, 1:10 am
the guy's face looks like this [IMAGE]
i wouldnt want to see his ass

Hitman
July 1, 2004, 1:20 am
quote: It was about the Religon of Soldat, illustrated with little pictures (michal as a retarded bald fat kid, me as the pope, etc...)Yeah, I remember, it went something like "I hereby convert myself to 'Soldatism', Michal as the god..." something like that..

Snipedmyself
July 1, 2004, 1:46 am
i dont c sigs n lol, weed r u teh fun to make mad cos urine a toilet teh woot no lol me not 1335 cos now im gonna look nother thread lolhhaha ayb ha. lol. and do u think im more of an orange, red or pink. i like green or pink, maybe a tranperent green over lapping a pink...yeah

Hitman
July 1, 2004, 2:43 am
quote:i dont c sigs n lol, weed r u teh fun to make mad cos urine a toilet teh woot no lol me not 1335 cos now im gonna look nother thread lolhhaha ayb ha.I did not understand that whatsoever. *Opens Retard -> English translator*

gi.joe
July 1, 2004, 5:24 am
quote:*Opens Retard -> English translator*

i must have an outdated version cus i cant even find what it meant using that!

sanity
July 1, 2004, 5:42 am
its not like Snipedmyself makes any useful contribution to this forum, he has the maturity of a 10 year old and all he talks is bull[:-censored], someone please ban the [:-censored] (ie. not give him pretty little triangles which he just makes fun of). it sucks noone has respect for these forums anymore and im sure its due to the fact people can post anything they want about 100 times before they get banned.

Snipedmyself
July 1, 2004, 6:41 am
i agree sanity, it is anarchy out here, pie.

Weed
July 1, 2004, 10:27 am
quote:Originally posted by Snipedmyself
i dont c sigs n lol, weed r u teh fun to make mad cos urine a toilet teh woot no lol me not 1335 cos now im gonna look nother thread lolhhaha ayb ha. lol. and do u think im more of an orange, red or pink. i like green or pink, maybe a tranperent green over lapping a pink...yeah

can someone with half a brain translate that to an understandable language?
poor kid is a mixture of CS stupidity with a top model's IQ

Milkman Dan
July 1, 2004, 11:23 am
i have half a brain but i think you may want to go a little lower, ask marine

Deleted User
July 1, 2004, 1:56 pm
quote:Originally posted by DNA.styx
Snipedmyself
Time for a temp ban/zeroing/reduction of post count?

An insight into the life of the soldat admins and moderators forum.

gi.joe
July 1, 2004, 8:42 pm
woot

go you

:P

Snipedmyself
July 1, 2004, 9:18 pm
negative post count 8)

Duke33
July 1, 2004, 10:20 pm
He's so completely incomprehensible that I dont care if he's banned or not. I don't even understand what he says, period. I'm hardly annoyed by something that makes no sense. Its like birds (really ugly birds, mind you) chirping in the trees or small dogs...oh nevermind, you get it...

Retard
i dont c sigs n lol, weed r u teh fun to make mad cos urine a toilet teh woot no lol me not 1335 cos now im gonna look nother thread lolhhaha ayb ha.
English
I dont see signatures and haha, weed you're funny to make mad because (untranslatable, something do with pissing him off? 'urine a toilet' = piss) (untranslatable, woot = yay?, as in 'urine a toilet teh woot' = yay for pissing off.) no haha im not cool (cool = 1337, misspelled as 1335) because now I'm going to look at another thread. Haha bye ha.

Still doesn't make sense in english...

Kazuki
July 2, 2004, 3:10 am
I think he meant to say "You're in a toilet." and thought it would be funnier if he spelled it "urine" because it has something to do with a toilet. The translation as I see it:

'I don't see signatures, and haha, Weed, it's fun to make you mad because you're in a toilet (Hmm? Been having some wet dreams there, SnipedMyself?) Woot! (Oh, c'mon, we all know what that means.) No, haha, I'm not 'lees' (1335=lees, 1337=leet) because now I'm going to look at another thread. Hahaha, bye. Hah.'

Edit:

LIES! If not, go out and buy a new keyboard. If it still doesn't work, get help.

Snipedmyself
July 3, 2004, 9:31 am
Like the l33t translators i should learn more on vb er steal a html one and make a "snipedmyself translator" everything u think is a typ0 is done in secret

Weed
July 4, 2004, 1:46 am
nice try guys... i just fear you might have lost some entire neurons in trying to translate that dip[:-censored]'s words...