( search forums )
It's teh return of teh End0z0r!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Endo
June 29, 2004, 4:58 am
Hey guys i'm back with even more annoying ass suggestions [:D]

1. Serial killer mode...

Everyone starts out with no weps and in a room thats locked... no attacking... after 20 seconds Someone is picked to be "serial killer randomly" and the doors open... The serial killer is not able to kill unless he puts on his "killer outfit"(which he can only do in specific places.. or when no one can see him) Each person is gets a specialty(Able to heal,Able to set traps,able to use pistol,shotgun,and smg Promoting teamwork)but they will need to get supplies for thier "job" from diffrent rooms... Giving the Killer the best oppurtunities to kill them while they have nothing... heh...

2.Long term games...

Long term games with rank like prvt,sergeant,Luitanaint ect would be cool... Like a really big map.... with capture points... and Special Bonuses like... SaY there's an Armory... then your team can not only spawn there but use the weps there.... or a Hanker(suposing they would make vehicles) you would get vehicles... Also Units would be able to gain rank that would give them acces to special things such as.."learning how to fly a helicopter, or being able to to command troops.. I dunno i'm getting bored of typing... so what ever... lol

hypernova
June 29, 2004, 5:08 am
i like the sound of it but probably too complicated for soldat and won't be implemented

peemonkey
June 29, 2004, 5:10 am
1. sucks, makes no sense.
2. sucks, been rejected on numberous occasions

yer still a noob XD

Endo
June 29, 2004, 5:40 am
1.Peemonky j00 suck at life...
2.Quit life... to fix #1 (Use a gun if possible...)[:D]

yea I know i was bored...

peemonkey
June 29, 2004, 5:50 am
1. peemonkey, not Peemonky. you dunt know me, so shut cho maouf.
2. suicide is for pussies. (guns are a definite possibility)
3. let's stop spamming. yer ideas are no good, sorry. think about it, youll get what im saying

Snipedmyself
June 29, 2004, 5:50 am
quote:Got owned!

...yea I know i was bored...

haha. i saw wut u did. haha all yur base r his! u already f*ucked ur zig and all! hahaha

and-
cereal sounds good but tha long thang r not good

BManx2000
June 29, 2004, 2:58 pm
quote:Originally posted by Endo
learning how to fly a helicopter

ARGH TEH VEHICLES!!!

sanity
June 29, 2004, 4:01 pm
quote: The serial killer is not able to kill unless he puts on his "killer outfit"(which he can only do in specific places.. or when no one can see him)
sounds more like superman..

Weed
June 29, 2004, 4:32 pm
1: go play [:-censored]ing bomber man
2: go find yourself some mmorpg...

you have indeed very stupid sugestions, how bout you keep them for yourself?

Toumaz
June 29, 2004, 4:41 pm
My suggestion: LOCK.
Until then, flame him.

Droopy
June 29, 2004, 7:35 pm
Alrighty then!

FLAME!

SPAM!

BARRETTT IS OVERPOWERED!

AND EVERYTHING ELSE THATS BAD FOR THE TOPIC!

Duke33
June 29, 2004, 11:04 pm
Horrible ideas. Utterly horrible. That's all I wanted to say. No offense to Endo, of course. Just to his ideas...