( search forums )
dedicated server option enabled,cant join<----prob
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
alimobeer2
June 29, 2004, 6:12 am
ok when i go to join a game it says dedicated server option enabled cant join can u plz help me i have no idea what its talkin about but i look an it says the server is dedicated so wat the hell plz help me thx[V][:-weepn][:(]

b00stA
June 29, 2004, 11:34 am
Disable it?

How did you start Soldat? Did you use a shortcut? If yes, it's the wrong one.

Start > Programs > Soldat > Soldat (NOT "Soldat dedicated")
If that doesn't work, go to your Soldat directory, open the file "Soldat.ini" with notepad and change the following line:
Dedicated=1
to
Dedicated=0

alimobeer2
June 29, 2004, 4:33 pm
ok
the thing is i opened u my 0programs n clicked soldat an all the screen did was flicker black n go back to the desk top. so n e ways i opened uo tha soldat directory and i could not find the file u told me

b00stA
June 29, 2004, 10:41 pm
The screen flickered? Open the "config.exe" in your Soldat directory or via the Start menu > Programs > Soldat > Setup and disable "Fullscreen" and in the "More" tab disable the Intro option.

Anyway, you probably can't find the Soldat.ini file because Windows is so friendly and hides the file extension ".ini" from you.
It should have an icon like this: [IMAGE]
but you probably don't need to change this anymore because the normal way should fine.

alimobeer2
June 30, 2004, 3:26 am
thx so much it worked no flickering ur great it works god thx i love soldat n not playing sux so thx