( search forums )
Co-op
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Shush
June 29, 2004, 12:29 pm
I don't know if this has been suggested before but i think it would be awesome if some form of Co-op play was implanted. Human partys vs AI controlled guards, and i'm not talking Deathmatch with bots. Infiltration missions, assault missions etc with a specific objective.
Wouldn't that be great?

Subslider
June 29, 2004, 12:54 pm
read Sticky before postin..
and remember! Search is a frend..

Vassili_Zaitsev
December 20, 2004, 10:33 am
meh

Magniitude
December 20, 2004, 11:59 am
^ spam

This has got to be suggested before. What you do is set infiltration, set a lot of bots, play on red, and boom theres your team infiltration.

FliesLikeABrick
December 20, 2004, 12:10 pm
again, souends like someone wants to see Soldat turn into Halo

DT
December 20, 2004, 3:40 pm
start your own sever and flood the blue team with bots in a inf and get human players on red team
simple and done

Dr.Feelgood
December 20, 2004, 6:24 pm
No no...it isn't so easy to noobs understand what soldat is really made for.

peemonkey
December 20, 2004, 6:52 pm
...but...you're a noob....?

Leo Da Lunerfox
December 20, 2004, 8:31 pm
Timeline Project:
A series of single player (or co-op) maps that starts at the dawn of gunpowder, to modern times. Click on Siggy to find out more.

FliesLikeABrick
December 20, 2004, 9:43 pm
peemonkey: so he knows.

Vijchtidoodah
December 20, 2004, 9:51 pm
Both CTF and TDM are played cooperatively, what more can you ask for?

Maskedgamer
December 20, 2004, 10:38 pm
I think he means there shuld be a very long map going horizontally.
Bots staying in place shooting at you like in these stationary guns.
The objective should be somethingyou shot alot to make itblow up or die.
Or save a hostage, grenade and destroy it.
Or kill the enemies VIP while they guard him.

Vijchtidoodah
December 20, 2004, 10:52 pm
You could easily set this up with a few friends, I don't see why you need to add it as an option in the game.

papasurf31
December 21, 2004, 8:37 pm
But, what you fail to realize is that some people don't have friends. People like me. All I need are my bots. They'll never leave me...will they?

Vijchtidoodah
December 22, 2004, 6:39 am
Alright, taking into consideration the fact that some people don't have friends...then yes, this would be an awesome addition to the game.

Crazed
December 23, 2004, 12:04 am
maskedgamer i want to join your clan ive been playin soldat sence it started im just new at the forums

Vijchtidoodah
December 23, 2004, 12:16 am
Time to have a private conversation with crazed...

Element_101
December 23, 2004, 2:07 pm
Set it up your self, dont be a lazy [IMAGE]

Jello
December 24, 2004, 2:56 am
I agree with DT and others, this would be quite simple to set up with bots...and if you want alot of stationary gunners or something like maskedgamer suggested why not just make a custom map with alot of...stationary guns? It sounds fun, but totally unnecissary as a entirely new mode.

Also sort of on a side note, does it seem to you guys that alot of noobs are showing up on the forums lately? This is not directed as an insult at the aforementioned noobs, seeing as I'm new here myself, but in this thread alone for instance there are 4 posters that are "privates". Wierd...

Vijchtidoodah
December 24, 2004, 3:29 am
Yeah, but at least we'll get a wider spectrum of ideas...that is, once the noobs are deflowered.