( search forums )
Just a friendly advice...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Droopy
June 30, 2004, 9:56 am
Whenever your looking for some good old n00b owning... Set your filter to DM and click Dedicated Soldat Server! I always OWN there! Always! And I'm not sooo good at soldat...

KnOt
June 30, 2004, 4:56 pm
This is a soldat moment?

The Geologist
July 1, 2004, 7:18 pm
Thanks, but some of us prefer a challenge over mindless n00b pwnage.

Droopy
July 1, 2004, 10:41 pm
I know! But it's so fun owning n00b's! And they cant kick you! HAHA! LOOZERS!!! HAHAHA!

And you get reputation there! :D

grand_diablo
July 2, 2004, 12:14 am
Getting reputation by owning experienced clanners is definitely more pwnage xD

Droopy
July 2, 2004, 5:04 pm
Yeah I know... But there are quite some ppl that say I'm good couse I.. OMG! Owned a barrettard with AK!

The Geologist
July 2, 2004, 6:48 pm
You seem to be missing the point of the matter. If a tree falls in the woods and there's no one there to hear it...does it make a sound...?

Droopy
July 5, 2004, 10:54 am
Yeah your right... But still you feel better when somebody says man your good! Or hacker:P

Anywho it's a nice practise and you never get boored! Especialy when someone better comes! Then the n00b's and newbies realy see the ultimate fight wich can last for some time! And all you get is! OMG! L00k at them! It's also funny to see how they start changing weapons and some of them will proboably change from barrettards to auto or some other gun users! So it's also a rehabilitazion.. umm... server...