( search forums )
Who is/was Outcast?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
kilroy1501
July 1, 2004, 6:13 am
I was reading somthing about who you thought was the best player(which was dumb because not everyones faught everyone and 1/2 the people siad it was themself)

And Outcast came up alot. Does he still play? Is he like a "legend?"
How good was he? Was he in a clan?

[?]

peemonkey
July 1, 2004, 6:18 am
hit up the 'members' thingy on the top. he's on the top list. (me too! XD)

BMF
July 1, 2004, 6:35 am
Outkast is a 16 year old punk from Slovenia. A man, a legend. Best death match player I have ever seen until Snowden came along. Outkast was a part of several major european clans. Does not play professionally anymore (as to my knowledge).

kilroy1501
July 1, 2004, 6:37 am
hmm interesting

what ever i was just wonderin thanks

Outcast
July 1, 2004, 7:21 am
Stop calling me punk you ho bmf :P. I used to kick ass :P. I still do just not so much :) And er....i was and am in clan/s.
Hope that answers your questions :P

fabmanx
July 1, 2004, 7:39 am
Outcast i want another m-79 duel.

kilroy1501
July 1, 2004, 8:22 am
woa hey outcast maybe we could fight sometime?

itd be an honor (holy crap listen to me!)

SuperKill
July 1, 2004, 10:00 am
outcast created the biggest barret devil ever!

palloco
July 1, 2004, 10:18 am
Certainly Outcast was better time ago, now I am not sure if he is the best, but he still kick ass

Weed
July 1, 2004, 10:20 am
indeed he still kicks mine ;D

ThaD
July 1, 2004, 11:34 am
Hes poor so that he cant even buy a microphone :P

Outcast
July 1, 2004, 1:11 pm
Shut up thad and join my clan. :P And no im not even near being the best atm. And i dont think ill ever be near the top anymore, but its fun to play with old buddies still :)

Drama
July 1, 2004, 1:12 pm
he's m79 god.

Deleted User
July 1, 2004, 1:44 pm
Outcast is the best M79 user I've ever played. Although, that was back in 1.0.5b...

Tha Doggfather
July 1, 2004, 1:53 pm
outcast is teh noobie ! ;)

N1nj@
July 1, 2004, 7:11 pm
i thought he switch to m429 now...

Kazuki
July 1, 2004, 8:41 pm
I feel like the biggest noob. >_> I've never played against all of the legends, like Donnie Darko, Outcast, etc. I played once or twice against Kami back when I was still getting ultra-pwnd, but that's about it.

peemonkey
July 1, 2004, 9:15 pm
you porlly played me thousands of times ;D

Deleted User
July 1, 2004, 9:19 pm
Kaz, you are really missing out [:O] Donnie Darko was an incredible player, definitely one in the top five. So were Outcast and Kamikaze Ninja.

Deleted User
July 1, 2004, 9:28 pm
I just played Donnie Darko today. I have also played Outkast and Kamikaze ninja on versions 1.1.0-1.1.4 a few times.

Kazuki
July 1, 2004, 10:27 pm
Yeah, Stalky, this newbie is just and only that; a newbie.

Weed
July 1, 2004, 11:49 pm
Kaz, you can be happy, at least you played me :D

peemonkey
July 2, 2004, 1:12 am
man i only play public servs cuz i hate clannin...ima free soldat...

Kazuki
July 2, 2004, 2:49 am
quote:Originally posted by Weed
Kaz, you can be happy, at least you played me :D

Yes, and plenty of times at that, lol. ;D

N1nj@
July 2, 2004, 3:40 am
ewww, kaz, you played weed [:p]

BMF
July 2, 2004, 5:33 am
Kami is definately pretty good, altho he is not one of the best. Does he still use the AK/knife combo?

peemonkey
July 2, 2004, 6:04 am
ak is best! but knife is a little too used for me...soccom is better...when i was still an idialistic soldateer, i though kami was the best, and copyed him as much as i could.....

BMF
July 2, 2004, 7:08 am
knife can be deadly in some DM maps, but soccom is the only choice for CTF

Drama
July 2, 2004, 12:10 pm
ive used ak-knife for ages

kilroy1501
July 2, 2004, 4:23 pm
The Ak-74 dosnt shoot fast enough for me...

I like the law

popseed
July 2, 2004, 4:40 pm
so wait, in which direction has this thread been hijacked? are we going to cuba?

Junot
July 3, 2004, 10:48 am
hahah i wanna play one of you soldat pimps hope to see u in thurr

Droopy
July 5, 2004, 10:02 am
Outcast is a legend man! Everyone in Slovenian Soldat Comunity(yea I made that SSC up heh) know's and respects him! I respect all players but him! I respect the most! A noble player, a patriot! Everything for honnor! Just like me! Only I'm not that good:D

Stari zakon si! Za SLOVENIJO!

Outcast
July 5, 2004, 11:36 am
w00t O.o

koil
July 5, 2004, 2:34 pm
outcast is gonna loose today/tomorrow, so you cant really call him a legend :P

Droopy
July 5, 2004, 5:24 pm
He's a legend!

Spectral
July 5, 2004, 6:00 pm
ya, the most hyped up soldat to this date...very good, of course he was, but the best? i doubt it.

BMF
July 5, 2004, 6:10 pm
is Slovenia even on a map?

Weed
July 5, 2004, 7:27 pm
hmmm, it is in the map... hmmm
someone should teach BMF how to use a map... we all forgot he is a bit... ermm... slow...

N1nj@
July 5, 2004, 7:28 pm
lol

Droopy
July 5, 2004, 9:55 pm
BMF the retarded... uh.. U mean the retired moderator is long way gone!

Pope-Pope is the new BMF!

BTW: WTF does BMF mean anyway!

SoldatStriker
July 6, 2004, 1:49 am
quote:Originally posted by BMF
Outkast is a 16 year old punk from Slovenia.
Yes.

A man, a legend.
No. A boy, and over-hyped. You know when someone's overhyped when people who've never played them say that they're good. I have played Outcast, and that's why I can sincerely say that he's overhyped, because to not recognize that he's overhyped would be the same as me not recognizing all of the people I've played who play better than Outcast who are under-hyped, or not hyped at all.

Best death match player I have ever seen until Snowden came along.
I've heard of Snowden, and I think I may have played him before. I'm not sure. If I did, I don't remember, I've played too many people in the Soldat community. Snowy probably remembers better than I do. ;)

Outkast was a part of several major european clans.
Like Soldiers of Courage, when me and Outcast were part of the same clan. Also, I've heard .EXE was a reputable clan in it's heyday.

Does not play professionally anymore (as to my knowledge).
For the same reason a lot of other "vets" don't play professionally anymore: the game changed so drastically from 1.05b to the point where the physics and game mechanics had to be relearned.

That's all I have to say.

Outcast
July 6, 2004, 2:34 am
Ok lets see. Over-hyped means that im "advertised" too much, yes? Well, i dont see sucky people "advertised" in that manner do I. I used to kick every1's ass, you know that striker, and so do every1 else that played me back then. I am now just another above average vet and are nowhere near being the best.
When i first came to this forums i was noone. Then i challenged every1 that was being "over-hyped" on these forums to a duel, and won each and every one of them. I then gained respect. My reign is over for a long time already, i don't deny it. Now i'll ask a moderator to close this so people wont get any more wrong ideas, i think i can say that as it is about me? Mhm.

Kazuki
July 6, 2004, 3:00 am
Striker speaks! People keep talking about 'the old days' all the time. Makes me feel like such a noob. Jeez.

SeanCapsAss
July 6, 2004, 5:38 am
quote:Originally posted by Kazuki
Striker speaks! People keep talking about 'the old days' all the time. Makes me feel like such a noob. Jeez.

old days??? barely 3 years have passed. those days arent old at all, its just the mind playing tricks on "senile, old men"

Kazuki
July 6, 2004, 6:17 am
Hence the quotation marks.

Subslider
July 6, 2004, 8:50 am
yea i kinda hate it when they talk bout the "old days" since i joined on 18 May 2003.. >.<
id love to be part of those old days all those hackers and stuff..kickin there asses...

sanity
July 6, 2004, 10:54 am
yeah it was quite an achievement killing an m79 cheater with one rocket when he launches around 1000 at you. lol

popseed
July 6, 2004, 10:54 am
quote:Originally posted by Droopy

its the one that says Bad MotherFucker.

ThaD
July 6, 2004, 11:56 am
>>When i first came to this forums i was noone.

aaa yes this teh noobie scull avatar ;]

>>old days??? barely 3 years have passed.

there was no Soldat 3 years ago...

Element_101
July 6, 2004, 12:43 pm
I cant say Ive ever gone up against any of the "vets". If anyone wants to vs me or any of us from Australia your gonna have to have a good connection.

Sanity whats your email, Id like to go up against you if your up for it.

sanity
July 6, 2004, 2:10 pm
element_101: im not that good at dm but ill give u a game anyway. id rather a ctf game tho [:P]. im usually on iiNet soldat (ctf) when i can get on it (iinet Soldat #1 203.59.27.9 Soldat #2 203.59.27.1) or the A1 server (also ctf) when its up/not locked.

my email/msn is sanity_6_9@hotmail.com

Melba
July 6, 2004, 2:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by popseed
quote:Originally posted by Droopy

its the one that says Bad MotherFucker.

pulp fiction?

Element_101
July 7, 2004, 9:12 am
Sanity I just added you, hope to vs you some time soon.

AerialAssault
July 8, 2004, 9:48 pm
me and kamikaze ninja are about equal skill, so does that make me a legend? me and him used to play alot on mat's ctf server back in the 1.1.3 days.

palloco
July 8, 2004, 10:27 pm
I had not seen u there

N1nj@
July 8, 2004, 10:41 pm
we have went way off topic...lol

Captain_Jimbo
July 11, 2004, 8:57 am
quote:Originally posted by Outcast
w00t O.o

*glares at you* So YOU'RE the infamous Outcast. It would make sense you used the m79, I would expect No Less *suspense music plays*

*needs to stop smoking weed*

Captain_Jimbo
July 11, 2004, 9:00 am

Best death match player I have ever seen until Snowden came along.

Ahh, there's something for me to base something off of. Yes, I've played Snoweden many times. I've been NECK and NECK with him, oh yes. But I concede defeat, he always wins by just enough.

I can admit when I've lost [V] I must be stronger!!!! *goes to DM for extreme training*

Hitman
July 12, 2004, 12:03 am
quote:Originally posted by Subslider
yea i kinda hate it when they talk bout the "old days" since i joined on 18 May 2003.. >.<
id love to be part of those old days all those hackers and stuff..kickin there asses...
*Sigh* The first Soldat version I downloaded was 1.0.2b I think, but I only got in to online play, and found out about the fourms much later on, so I didn't really experience all of the things going on then, as I only played offline :(

Element_101
July 13, 2004, 11:13 am
quote:Originally posted by Hitman
quote:Originally posted by Subslider
*Sigh* The first Soldat version I downloaded was 1.0.2b I think, but I only got in to online play, and found out about the fourms much later on, so I didn't really experience all of the things going on then, as I only played offline :(

Im kinda the same as in I had the same for ablout 6 months before I found the forums..

Subslider
July 13, 2004, 12:11 pm
well i have no idea what version i joined..

only thing i do know is that i joined forums on 18 May 2003
and i played a while be4 that be4 finding put the forums...

backthen soldat was almost new and funny everyday.. now im findin the forums a lot more interesting.. >.<

CbbLe
July 13, 2004, 12:17 pm
*glares at you* So YOU'RE the infamous Outcast."

sits back while Outcasts ego is whelming all over the forum ^^

Outcast
July 13, 2004, 2:48 pm
/me pokes cbble with his ego

Kazuki
July 13, 2004, 7:16 pm
Teehee, I finally played Outy yesterday. Still, I'm missing out, because he's changed greatly from what I can tell.

Captain_Jimbo
July 14, 2004, 12:05 am
quote:Originally posted by CbbLe
*glares at you* So YOU'RE the infamous Outcast."

sits back while Outcasts ego is whelming all over the forum ^^

Ego does a body good =D

Kazuki
July 14, 2004, 3:16 am
And it does others bad. That's what it was created for in the first place. It does a damn good job, too.

Outcast
July 14, 2004, 5:14 am
quote:Originally posted by Kazuki
Teehee, I finally played Outy yesterday. Still, I'm missing out, because he's changed greatly from what I can tell.

Muahahhaa ^_^
How can you tell i changed if you played me for teh first time, sigh :P

Enik
July 23, 2004, 11:42 am
Outteh teh nooob :p I do know when i just joined this forum and [:-censored], he was godlike to me:)
But not anymore, since i've gotten better since then ;)

Rotmos
July 24, 2004, 10:00 am
Enik ur as n00bish as Outy
[:p]

svLuke
July 27, 2004, 1:18 pm
One who really has improved is Donnie, I remebered when he joined |sv and was average
of the ppl in sv atm. Then he must have gotten good as hell over a night.

And I had to buy a new mouse
because of you Donnie!! Damn you!

Don't play Donnie 1 on 1 if you wanna keep your temper.