( search forums )
Here's a picture of my house, estimate its value?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Milkman Dan
July 1, 2004, 11:35 am
this isnt my house but try guess teh value??!

[IMAGE]

doggfather was just asking for this to happen

Deleted User
July 1, 2004, 12:34 pm
I don't know but it sure pwns lxs's house. :P But whats with all that crap on the yard?

n00bface
July 1, 2004, 12:42 pm
415,000$ .. it looks like it was just moved.

Outcast
July 1, 2004, 1:19 pm
Yeah right. You can get something like that done here for ~$100-150k .

Deleted User
July 1, 2004, 2:09 pm
quote:Originally posted by Milkman Dan
this isnt my house but try guess teh value??!

OMG TEH VALEU you cannot guess teh value!!1 Nobody knoews teh value!1

I'm surprised I was the first to do this [:O]

?
July 1, 2004, 3:42 pm
[IMAGE]
[stupid[:-censored]]Look at it, it must cost so much so it must be better then everyone elses house.[/stupid[:-censored]]

Noobile
July 1, 2004, 6:34 pm
I'm so glad to see that a joke I tried to spawn got a rise outta so many people.... man, with the right prodding, people will do exactly what you want them to........

and depending on where the house is... I'd say somthing around 375-425k...just to keep this going...

Kazuki
July 1, 2004, 7:24 pm
Rofl. I knew this would happen, and you're right. DoggFatha was just asking for it. Funny how no one has argued with Stalky. Maybe because... he's got a point?

gi.joe
July 1, 2004, 8:44 pm
quote:I'm so glad to see that a joke I tried to spawn got a rise outta so many people.... man, with the right prodding, people will do exactly what you want them to........

and depending on where the house is... I'd say somthing around 375-425k...just to keep this going...

im guessing you havent seen this yet noobile

http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=9617&whichpage=50

8th post from the bottom

Noobile
July 1, 2004, 9:26 pm
Oh, yes, the one you posted.... I read that... I laughed so hard, you as well, OBVIOUSLY missed the joke, almost as bad as BMF did, but his lack of re-posting about it shows that either he got it, or didnt care, either descion was the smart one.... you're funny, mabye you should look into comedy, I'll look into that job at hallmark.

LMFAO

?
July 1, 2004, 9:29 pm
So your plan was to act like a complete idiot till houses came into play then you would zing us all with your AMAZING prizing knowledge, long setup but it paid triple my friend... triple..

peemonkey
July 1, 2004, 9:31 pm
face it noob, yer a dip[:-censored] XD

Noobile
July 1, 2004, 9:39 pm
Omfg....do none of you have a sense of humor? no my plan was not to act like a complete idiot, I NEVER said I have AMAZING "prizing" knowledge...I said I worked for my father's construction company, anyone who can read, can plainly see, that I never stated that I have AMAZING "Prizing" knowledge...jesus, it was supposed to be a joke, take a freggin hint... you want me to spell it out for you... ok, here goes I T W A S A J O K E. Got it?
jeez calm down...

peemonkey
July 1, 2004, 9:48 pm
that was a joke? wow dude, you friggin suck. that was pointless and not funny. just makes you look like an ass.

Noobile
July 1, 2004, 10:01 pm
I guess it was more of a personal joke then, not an attempt at right-out humor, more of an attempt at ruse. I'm sorry none of you saw it that way. Regardless, it shows how quickly most of you are to all out flame someone, instead of actually reading, and understanding what someone was saying, many, I've seen, just read things at face value, and take them how they were presented, rather than understanding the substance of someone's comment, it's like saying you've read Homer's The Oddesy when you've just looked through the Cliff's Notes. You get a rudimentary idea of what was said, but the substance was completely overlooked.

oh, and [OT][/OT] denotes an off topic thought,or statement, as I've seen others use numerous times, I felt it would have been best to follow suit, instead of just letting my thoughts run together, and losing my point alltogether.

SuperKill
July 1, 2004, 10:45 pm
i think barret isnt overpowered

sativa
July 1, 2004, 11:54 pm
superkill stfu why do you start about a stupid barret let me stick YOUR barret into YOUR ARSE

peemonkey
July 2, 2004, 1:19 am
*agrees with superkill*

BMF
July 2, 2004, 5:35 am
Noobile kicked himself in the groin with that post. I am glad I was the first one to call his bull[:-censored].

Barret should be removed and Soldat will be a much better game.

BMF
July 2, 2004, 5:37 am
I'm a bad mother

liquidis x snake
July 2, 2004, 5:39 am
And so, kids, we learn today that the Off-Topic train never made it up that hill. That was partly due to the fact that the Roflbus got in the way and it ran out of coalol to power it.

peemonkey
July 2, 2004, 6:07 am
and they were attacked by an attack roflcopter, and the poor lol's were wtf'd to death.

Camping_Carl2
July 2, 2004, 7:51 am
I cant take a picture OF MY BOX but.. its getting a refridgirator upgrade

gi.joe
July 2, 2004, 11:04 am
lol oh ic ic

is carol going to be in the pic?

Keinonen
July 2, 2004, 2:07 pm
Lol. Here's my house;

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] Kein's castle.jpg24.37 KB

As you can see I have made a great effort in building it but in the end the construction got little f*cked up 'cause I builded it at the same time when I was having a CW...

peemonkey
July 2, 2004, 9:38 pm
wow! nice house! is that the 'page not found' model!?!? HOLY SHI7!!!

gi.joe
July 2, 2004, 10:24 pm
erm....woot?

Hitman
July 2, 2004, 10:48 pm
I gotta take a pic of my little basement flat :P

peemonkey
July 2, 2004, 11:06 pm
i'd take a pic of my [:-censored]hole, but im too poor to afford a camera..or food...

Hitman
July 3, 2004, 1:17 am
Or the internet...

Weed
July 4, 2004, 1:54 am
hmmmm, all i can say, is that an average 3-4 room house over here, in an average neighbourhood can cost up to 2 million dollars (american dollars)
yes, no shiet.
its all expencive in the land of the rich.

gi.joe
July 4, 2004, 5:45 am
Own your very own piece of confiscated palestinian land for the low low price of 2 million dollars

*the vendors will not be held responsible if you, or your kin are killed in terrorist strikes after purchasing this fine piece of real estate*

sounds like a good buy

:)

Noobile
July 4, 2004, 5:56 am
quote:its all expencive in the land of the rich.

Do spelling lessons, or the ability to use "spellcheck" come in the land of the rich, weed??

Lol, just playin...I love you man...

Weed
July 4, 2004, 3:17 pm
yeah well Noobile, i speak 4 languages, and i understand 4 more.
i never used a "spellcheck" thing, i leave them to the ones who care about their spelling, since i dont.
oh, and i sure i been to some spelling lessons back when i was on 2nd grade...

btw GI.joe, who would want to buy palestinian lands? they dont even have sewers, their construction is pretty weak (as you have seen, we only use some tanks and down they go).

Keinonen
July 4, 2004, 4:58 pm
quote:Originally posted by Weed
their construction is pretty weak (as you have seen, we only use some tanks and down they go).

Your house wouldn't be crushed if I'd use a tank?

gi.joe
July 4, 2004, 10:28 pm
lol good call

Weed
July 4, 2004, 11:40 pm
actually it wouldnt
because if you used a tank, you would get your ass kicked by the army.

Alamo
July 4, 2004, 11:42 pm
lol nice patriotism

Weed
July 5, 2004, 1:44 am
yeah well, if i wasnt a patriot i would hurt myself.
i am a patriot (not a missile) and i dont care saying it.
if you aint a patriot where ever you live, then you are just a [:-censored]ing infection. if you dont love your country, move the [:-censored] out. if you cant move the [:-censored] out, start loving your country, then you might be able to get the [:-censored] out.
more patriot bull[:-censored]...
bla bla bla
im not really a patriot, im just a wierd guy.