( search forums )
None of you know what i am talking about
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
?
July 2, 2004, 8:55 pm
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok I have been waiting for about a year for the game UXO to come out, my dad preordered it as a birthday gift for me, then i get on some forums and read this...
As of today, development on Ultima X: Odyssey has ended. We feel that Ultima Online is where we need to focus our online efforts and most of my team will be moving to the UO expansion pack, the UO live team, and an unannounced Ultima Online project. Development on UO will be greatly enhanced as we consolidate our resources behind that franchise

They are stopping development of a game that takes all the crap that made hundreds of people quit Ultima Online. If EA ever buys an mmorpg out it always sucks, they ruined it Ultima Online thats why hundreds of people quit to make it more newb friendly... then when your character gets good the game sucks, all you have to do is sit aroud in towns and talk to people. THIS IS BULLCRAP!

Deleted User
July 2, 2004, 8:58 pm
Well thats not a good thing?

peemonkey
July 2, 2004, 9:36 pm
play soldat then. feck em. they dont matter.

gi.joe
July 2, 2004, 10:26 pm
so u gunna get a refund or what?

peemonkey
July 2, 2004, 10:46 pm
gi.joe, have the bananna ride a lol. what is that thing anyway?

kevith
July 2, 2004, 11:26 pm
Looks kind of like a llama.

peemonkey
July 2, 2004, 11:54 pm
im not sure youve ever seen a llama then. the have heads with like, snouts and whatnot. and they aint green

BManx2000
July 3, 2004, 12:04 am
OK then, it resembles a llama more than anything else :P

peemonkey
July 3, 2004, 12:53 am
i'd say some wierd-ass vegetable root with eyes running about... what's this topic about again? XD

Hitman
July 3, 2004, 1:12 am
It's amazing how a thread can go off topic after just 3 posts..

peemonkey
July 3, 2004, 1:45 am
yea im like that sometimes XD

Kazuki
July 3, 2004, 3:44 am
Then let's move on to how much coke you prefer in a day. *notices the uncountable cans of Coke on his desk* Hm...

peemonkey
July 3, 2004, 3:58 am
i got 2 cans here...and the usual contraband...i need a hobby other thatn soldat, pipe, and diggin holes...

peemonkey
July 3, 2004, 4:53 am
half the posts in this thread are mine........XD

Kazuki
July 3, 2004, 5:12 am
When you double post like that, it's nothing special. :)

peemonkey
July 3, 2004, 6:58 am
that was the 1 double post. ive been posting every other post XD

?
July 3, 2004, 2:36 pm
quote:so u gunna get a refund or what?
Emmm, I don't know.....
Anyway i could drink up to about 10 cokes a day depending...

Kazuki
July 3, 2004, 8:22 pm
You could probably recycle all the cans to just to make up for your money. :) I should do that for a living.

Alamo
July 3, 2004, 8:58 pm
I don't have any cans of coke on my desk. You know why? Because of this [:-censored]ing Pfand in Germany. You gotta give em 0.25? for each can and you have to return the cans to get your money back. That's why I have multiple-use bottles here ^^

peemonkey
July 3, 2004, 9:14 pm
hehe. america is wastefully convienet

?
July 3, 2004, 10:50 pm
My family gets money for the cans, actully when I was a kid thats how I got money, my road was a dirt road so people threw cans on because it was not paved so I would ride my bike up and down teh road looknig for cans to get money.

July 3, 2004, 10:53 pm
I don't have any coke, but I have some orange juice and a dungeon keeper manual...

bucky_brad
July 4, 2004, 2:13 pm
yeh i can drink upto 10 cans a day easy if i am lanning but normaly i try to hold back cause the stuff isnt really good for your body =/ i normally drink milk ^_^