War on popseed
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Chakra
July 3, 2004, 4:10 pm
[IMAGE]
THE
JIHAD ON POPSEED
NEEDS YOU

Popseed, aka Pop-Pop, aka cns|towel, is one of the most formidable opponents in soldat today.

However, his skill and abilities are driven by an insane megolomanicial need for power! Anyone who's witnessed his presence will notice his supercillious insane desire to be the best in his field, ranting to his allies when losing and stopping for no morals.

Now, his target is you and this forum. It is our duty as fair warriors of liberation and freedom to gather on this day and crush our enemy.

..my proposition is this..

C`n`S, Popseed's clan, are willing to donate their fast and popular server for this 10 player battle. I need 4 men to aid me in battle against Popseed. Pop may take whatever 4 comrades for his choosing. Are you willing to help stop his tyranny?

Popseed, this is not a fruitless contest. The victor, with hopeful support from Styx, may decide the name to replace their rank on this forum (eg: instead of commander, 'twat'). Otherwise, another trophy of war can be organised.

Hear my call people, stop this villainous mad man before he smites us all!

Outcast
July 3, 2004, 4:13 pm
I'll join the jihad, just because i can.

Cold Fusion
July 3, 2004, 4:24 pm
WAR!

i.e. that means I'll fight that evil dictatorwannabe

popseed
July 3, 2004, 4:27 pm
ANY PERSON WHO HELPS THIS BATTLE WILL SUFFER A HORRIBLE DEATH. AS FOR CHAKRA, HEH.

Tha Doggfather
July 3, 2004, 4:46 pm
STAY THIS MADNESS!

im willing to battle for and with pop-pop, i owe him my allegience! :-)

grand_diablo
July 3, 2004, 4:47 pm
I will be on your side against ev0l Popseed! [:D]

SuperKill
July 3, 2004, 4:53 pm
he will whine about lag anyway. ;>

Chakra
July 3, 2004, 5:07 pm
Styx has agreed to the arrangement of this contest. The winner decides the embarassing name of the loser!

Hitman
July 3, 2004, 5:10 pm
Hahaha, this is gonna be great :P

that fuking sniper
July 3, 2004, 5:18 pm
I can join with Chakra to kick Pop's ass... Ooooh, yes, I can...

Kazuki
July 3, 2004, 5:54 pm
YES! I want to be the Chakra team noob. :) Recruit me, please?

popseed
July 3, 2004, 5:56 pm
AFTER I CHANGE CHAKRA'S NAME, IL KILL ALL OF YOUR TRAITOR FAMILIES.

Keinonen
July 3, 2004, 6:15 pm
Wtf is this? If there's going to be a match count me into jihad...

palloco
July 3, 2004, 6:20 pm
Muhahah, I wanna kill Shoki~Ninja

Chakra
July 3, 2004, 6:23 pm
The game is 'currently' scheduled for tomorrow, Sunday, at 6pm British time. Which is 8pm Israel. Which is 10am West Coast America. A little early for some, but Pop remains vigilant for postponing it any later or to another day. He wants the match before the footy game..

Anyhow, my current gang consists of Outcast (you cool for an early game?), TFS, and Denacke from SN...i'm looking to recruit OK and Kazuki. Kazuki luv, get on my msn or in #britisharmy on quakenet.

Denacke
July 3, 2004, 6:26 pm
Jawohl meine heren, ^_^

popseed
July 3, 2004, 6:44 pm
the rules of the match have been decided.

the game will be played in a system of best of 3, infiltration, my team will be defending on all maps, and chakra's team will be attacking.
the first map played will be outpost. (no stationary gun)
the second map played will be abel. (no stationary gun)
the third map played will be warehouse.
the time limit will be 15 minutes.
the points limit - 91.
non realistic, no friendly fire.
3-5 seconds respawn.
4 granades limit.
all weapons other then minigun and stationary guns.
5vs5.
if i forgot anything let me know.

Chakra
July 3, 2004, 6:52 pm
Seem's fine to me, you fiend.

kevith
July 3, 2004, 6:53 pm
Don't forget to record that demo...

Deleted User
July 3, 2004, 7:20 pm
Yeah, everyone record a demo of the match. I really want to see this match!

palloco
July 3, 2004, 7:34 pm
"all weapons other then minigun "

LOL suckers

Noobile
July 3, 2004, 7:52 pm
This noob would be happy to destroy the infidels, I will behead him myself. Contact me via PM, either way.

Looking foreward to a response.

Kazuki
July 3, 2004, 8:12 pm
quote:Originally posted by kevith
Don't forget to record that demo...

You got it. I need the footage anyhow, especially how I'll get owned by the barrets. ;)

popseed
July 3, 2004, 10:46 pm
the teams have been set.
my team: Me, Koil, Rambo, Urhos, Fawkes.
Chakra's team: Chakra, That fuking sniper, Outcast, Denacke, Ok.
all 5 of them will burn in hell after losing.

?
July 3, 2004, 10:54 pm
I want to side with you chak, you and tfs are unstoppable jsut by yourselves, Ill ad my two cents though :D

IDF-rambo
July 3, 2004, 10:54 pm
PoP PoP mah brother ...ill shed my blood with you...we few we happy few we band of nasty bastads

Ok
July 3, 2004, 11:32 pm
quote:Originally posted by popseed
the teams have been set.
all 5 of them will burn in hell after losing.

wtf?! this was written before i even knew about this whole thing :this is the second time i get recruited against my will.
atleast its not for 3 years this time :)

Kazuki
July 3, 2004, 11:55 pm
Hey! I'm on Chakra's team as well! As far as I know...

popseed
July 4, 2004, 12:03 am
you know wrong ;\

Chakra
July 4, 2004, 12:30 am
Sorry luv, I asked too many people at the same time, got confusing.

koil
July 4, 2004, 1:46 am
pop threatend my dog's life if i wont post here 8( .

peemonkey
July 4, 2004, 2:32 am
DEATH TO POPSEED! DEATH TO CHAKRA!! DEATH TO SOLDAT!!!
~-JihaD-~

frogboy
July 4, 2004, 2:54 am
I JOIN PEEMONKEY'S SIDE!

peemonkey
July 4, 2004, 2:56 am
hey, it's comming anyway...

gi.joe
July 4, 2004, 5:36 am
kill the fuker...im sure CC wud want in aswell

Camping_Carl2
July 4, 2004, 6:57 am
Eh... i should be able to be in this contest.. since hes my bitch.. i hate the little FUKER!!!

palloco
July 4, 2004, 9:19 am
LOL where people from Israel and USA,I am already hearing whining about lag

IDF-rambo
July 4, 2004, 10:02 am
boy i cant wait for that match today ;D

popseed
July 4, 2004, 10:23 am
boy palloco is even more of a moron than carl, with very little understanding of anything.

SuperKill
July 4, 2004, 10:32 am
i put 30$ on the spectators.

frogboy
July 4, 2004, 10:34 am
Yeah, they'll cheat the war to death those cheaters.

popseed
July 4, 2004, 10:45 am
no spectators, c'n's server has a 10 player limit which we arent allowed to break

Keinonen
July 4, 2004, 10:56 am
the teams have been set.

Tough match coming... Will ya post screenshots?

KnOt
July 4, 2004, 11:09 am
I'll join popseed's side if he wants me to... because i'm evil like he is -_-

Deleted User
July 4, 2004, 11:59 am
*raises a 'Chakra, Chakra, you da man, if you can't do it, no-one can!' banner*

frogboy
July 4, 2004, 12:14 pm
no spectators, c'n's server has a 10 player limit which we arent allowed to break

What if we use a magic type of spectator which takes up no spot?

SuperKill
July 4, 2004, 12:35 pm
i still think specs are gonna win

frogboy
July 4, 2004, 1:07 pm
Nah, the anti-cheat system will win for sure.

Camping_Carl2
July 4, 2004, 1:29 pm
Chakra WIN YOU WHORE!!!!! WIN WIN WIN SHOW THEM WHOS BOSS

lmao whip his ass

Kazuki
July 4, 2004, 2:08 pm
boy palloco is even more of a moron than carl, with very little understanding of anything.

Does anybody know if they're ever going to create anti-ego pills? I think it would make us all sane again if he took them. Palloco is anything but a moron, even though he sometimes gets on people's nerves. ;)

popseed
July 4, 2004, 2:50 pm
quote:Originally posted by Kazuki

Does anybody know if they're ever going to create anti-ego pills? I think it would make us all sane again if he took them. Palloco is anything but a moron, even though he sometimes gets on people's nerves. ;)

i was replying to what palloco said:
quote: LOL where people from Israel and USA,I am already hearing whining about lag

now before that chakra said we will be using the c'n's 100 mbit server, now, considering that, what palloco said was moronic.

also, you are a moron, since there is no connection between me having a big ego and me calling palloco the moron a moron.

frogboy
July 4, 2004, 2:54 pm
...are you sure about that, Kazuki?

[00:34:55] * +FrogboY is away, Sleep time. (pager: On/logging: On) (Current Time: 00:34:55)
<two minutes later>
[00:36:11] <03+MD][palloco> forgboy what time is it?

Kazuki
July 4, 2004, 3:19 pm
now before that chakra said we will be using the c'n's 100 mbit server, now, considering that, what palloco said was moronic.

also, you are a moron, since there is no connection between me having a big ego and me calling palloco the moron a moron.
First of all, he was exaggerating. Second, he only said that because the two teams are far away.

Ready for the lesson? It seems you need one. Whenever you call someone a moron, you're basically saying that you're better than them. Please don't argue with that, you know it's true. Now last time I checked, having an overactive ego meant that you think you're better than everybody. That point given, shall we take a look at your posts, or will you edit them before I quote them all?!

popseed
July 4, 2004, 3:27 pm
you're a moron kazuki :)

Keinonen
July 4, 2004, 5:04 pm

*meaningless provokation*

Children, children... calm down...

Outcast
July 4, 2004, 5:15 pm
A FIN! Figures :)

Chakra
July 4, 2004, 5:40 pm
ehhh slight change of plan. Half of pop's team ain't here, poor TFS is still asleep (on a sunday too!), so we're going to reschedule for Monday 9pm israjew time, 7pm UK, 11am West Coast.

that fuking sniper
July 4, 2004, 7:40 pm
Goddamnit! I woke up an hour late... This time its 11 am... Hmm...

palloco
July 4, 2004, 8:20 pm
Palloco is anything but a moron, even though he sometimes gets on people's nerves. ;)

That is my duty as a forum warrior. After being one year mastering diplomacy games, it came my time to stop being nice and bump into every1 saying ramdom things.

LOL Frogboy
Do you really believe every1 live in the same timezone?

frogboy
July 5, 2004, 1:33 am
No, but the fact that my away message said 'Current Time' is proof enough...

Ok
July 5, 2004, 2:15 am
Moron:
Psychology. A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

1- for some ppl its not realy offensive since they are at that age.
2- stop calling ppl morons, you're offending them! be nice!

Kazuki
July 5, 2004, 2:47 am
I would quote his posts, but I'm not so mean. :P Also, that would be taking it too far for something so simple. You know what they say. They'll bring you down to their level and pummel you with their experience.

Camping_Carl2
July 5, 2004, 5:08 am
quote:Originally posted by frogboy
...are you sure about that, Kazuki?

[00:34:55] * +FrogboY is away, Sleep time. (pager: On/logging: On) (Current Time: 00:34:55)
<two minutes later>
[00:36:11] <03+MD][palloco> forgboy what time is it?

i guess he was not Really asleep... or palloco just knew he was not really sleeping...

any ways... if any one drops out on chakras team ill join for the HELL OF IT

frogboy
July 5, 2004, 5:52 am
No, usually I sit at IRC for 4 or 5 minutes after I set an away message...

palloco
July 5, 2004, 8:28 am
LOL frogboy, u are really stupid.
Not every chat programs show time, and in the case they did why would they show ur time? To mess me with the different times of different people?
YOu think more like a frog than like a boy.

Hektik Sniper
July 5, 2004, 9:36 am
but it would show his time as it was displayed in the /away message.

frogboy
July 5, 2004, 10:45 am
quote:* +FrogboY is away, Sleep time. (pager: On/logging: On) (Current Time: 00:34:55)

*cough*

palloco
July 5, 2004, 12:19 pm
Whatever you want, it was not displayed. Did frogboy manually wrote down the time? no. Therefore it does not have to appear.

Outcast
July 5, 2004, 3:34 pm
it was /me is away and so on. Therefore it did apear.

Kazuki
July 5, 2004, 4:09 pm
Why are we argueing about this? Heh. Jesus Christ, you guys irritate me sometimes. It's one little chat log. Hello... no big deal.

palloco
July 5, 2004, 5:22 pm
It is just because people think only chat program in the world is mIRC, therefore they are the same type of silly guys who provoked the rising of Microsoft.

Outcast
July 5, 2004, 5:40 pm
Well palloco, i didnt say anything about that. I use msn too, i know there ICQ and a whole lot more too. But you sir are blind :)

palloco
July 5, 2004, 5:51 pm
uh?
MSN and ICQ are not chat programs, they are messengers.

Denacke
July 5, 2004, 5:51 pm
We got pwned >_< :D
Outpost, our first map, was just undoable. We couldn't breach trough their defenses no matter what we tried, they were really good there.
[IMAGE]

Abel, the next one, worked out better. We were able to cap 3 times, till we found out the cap limit was 91 :D so we had to get 4 instead of 3. In which we didn't succeed >_> :D .
[IMAGE]

All in all, i quite enjoyed the games :) GG all :P
For the rest i recommend to watch the demos :)
Demos from me:
http://www.users.skynet.be/fa047032/Soldat/pope.rar

popseed
July 5, 2004, 5:54 pm
good games, shame about all the whining about 91 points even though we agreed to it before the match and even more of a shame about chakra backing out from agreeing to change his name.

IDF-rambo
July 5, 2004, 5:55 pm
it was a good game indeed ;D
ggs

koil
July 5, 2004, 5:56 pm
gg guys, all of you. i had a wonderful time playing with so many leet people (well, except for one or two :P).

-ciao

Chakra
July 5, 2004, 6:00 pm
Sorry popseed, I don't see how it's fair when we score 120, but you only 91 in a 5v5.

Ok
July 5, 2004, 6:01 pm
actualy yes i quite enjoyed that.
its fun to play a game on someone else's acount
hahahaha

and yes its a shame about the whining
and shame i got kicked from all the channels and the server and got baneed and +k and anything else Pope could do with his op :)

was fun tho! [:D]
JIHAD!!!! ALLLAAA WA AKABAR!!!!!!
TFS correct me please [:P]

popseed
July 5, 2004, 6:07 pm
the rules of the match have been decided.

the game will be played in a system of best of 3, infiltration, my team will be defending on all maps, and chakra's team will be attacking.
the first map played will be outpost. (no stationary gun)
the second map played will be abel. (no stationary gun)
the third map played will be warehouse.
the time limit will be 15 minutes.
the points limit - 91.
non realistic, no friendly fire.
3-5 seconds respawn.
4 granades limit.
all weapons other then minigun and stationary guns.
5vs5.
if i forgot anything let me know.

quote:Originally posted by Chakra
Seem's fine to me, you fiend.

;\

Outcast
July 5, 2004, 6:09 pm
You chat on MSN and ICQ afaik. And yes gg's. C' a shame i still dont see a reason for the 91 limit. I think youd be best to say it was a typo. As you will find no other valid reasons.

popseed
July 5, 2004, 6:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ok

and yes its a shame about the whining
and shame i got kicked from all the channels and the server and got baneed and +k and anything else Pope could do with his op :)

you were never banned/kicked from cns server, i dont know what k is and i only banned you (and unbanned you right after the match) because you banned me from my own team's channel.

Kazuki
July 5, 2004, 6:15 pm
The first time I saw that you guys agreed to 91 points, I said 'Why not 90?' He just tried to make it all better for himself. Would've been a tie. Heh.

Chakra
July 5, 2004, 6:16 pm
Why did you make it 91 instead of 90 anyway?

Keinonen
July 5, 2004, 6:22 pm
Did you have even some sorta bet? Or did you match only for "honor"?

EDIT: someone is whiiining.......

Kazuki
July 5, 2004, 6:24 pm
To give himself a bigger chance. You see, if you guys score 90, which did happen, their team still has a chance of holding you from scoring again until they win. You see, this way, to win, you would have to score 120, while they only have to get 91. At the same time, scoring only 90 will bring you so very close, yet not close enough.

popseed
July 5, 2004, 6:33 pm
i made it 91 instead of 90 to make the game more fair, capping 3 times in 10 minutes in abel was pretty easy dontcha think?

popseed
July 5, 2004, 6:37 pm
[URL]

for some interesting game stats

palloco
July 5, 2004, 6:41 pm
6 selfkills with soccom...

Kazuki
July 5, 2004, 6:53 pm
It means he picked it by accident and used the /kill command.

koil
July 5, 2004, 7:06 pm
To give himself a bigger chance. You see, if you guys score 90, which did happen, their team still has a chance of holding you from scoring again until they win. You see, this way, to win, you would have to score 120, while they only have to get 91. At the same time, scoring only 90 will bring you so very close, yet not close enough.

its not a 'bigger chance'. its an 'equal chance'.

what do i mean? ok.. here goes nothing::

guys, what do you think is harder to do? defending a flag spot for 10minutes, or make 4good attacks?

furthermore, able/abel (always forget that map name :p) is a BAD map for defending. you may think that '..wtf? they got a hill! its a strategic point!'. well, maybe if it was real life, then yea, but soldat? you'll be suprised to see how much hard it is to shoot from 1 to 20degrees, so the map is 'kinda' fair for both teams (hard to shoot from 1-20degrees down, and hard to shoot from 70-89 degrees up).

still dont get it? ok.. i'll give it one more shot:
on inf_abel(/able), you got a LONG way to do before you'll get out of the spawn point. between 4seconds if youre fast enough, and 20seconds if youre a retard. if the attacking team could've killed 3 of us (and they did), they would've capped (and yes, they did).

you may ask yourself "how does a team, that lost 91-0 on inf_outpost, gets 91-90 on inf_abel(/able)?" the reasons for the unfairness of the map stated above. oh, and fyi, outpost is equal for both sides.

oh, and let me quote my dear friend:
quote:
lets keep the lameness to a minimum
..kinda hard to do so if half of your team uses barret+law (including you[:-propeller] ), and nasty m79 jumps.

inconclusion, it was a match, and one side one. I, didnt got anything from this game/tournament/jihad attack. not a title, not a bj, heck, not even respect. yet i still think youre doing much about nothing.

(sorry for any bad grammer and/or spelling.. i didnt slept for 32 hours)

IDF-rambo
July 5, 2004, 7:20 pm
[URL]

for some interesting game stats

yay iam a top killer ;D

koil
July 5, 2004, 7:23 pm
killing people doesnt make you a good defender ;)
its the times that people past you.. aka number of deaths

oh, btw, youre a fukin auto user :P no wonder you got lot of easy kills :p jk (or am i not?) (nah, i am)

Kazuki
July 5, 2004, 7:24 pm
You do have a good point, but why not make it 105 points to make it MORE fair? Hmm? 105 is 14 points more than 90, meaning that it adds 1 minute and 10 seconds onto your time limit. Now that's not too much, is it?

Whoever said they don't respect you is half egoholic, half overconfident. You've been playing a lot longer than me, and you know much more than I do in the sense of Soldat. You'd also do good in a debate, which you proved by your last post. You have my respect for that.

Edit: Pop, I know you are aware of what the [IMAGE] button is used for. Please do use it.

IDF-rambo
July 5, 2004, 7:31 pm
quote:Originally posted by koil
killing people doesnt make you a good defender ;)
its the times that people past you.. aka number of deaths

oh, btw, youre a fukin auto user :P no wonder you got lot of easy kills :p jk (or am i not?) (nah, i am)

but iam a good auto user..dont start bull[:-censored] talk in weed's style..."where are the good days when i used to pwn with mah m79..iam so cool ..." that sh-i-t i mean ;D

**hugs koil**
btw koil- ///^_^\\\

koil
July 5, 2004, 7:37 pm
actually, once i looked at my post again, i forgot something thats kinda (VERY) relevent to the subject..
i was talking about the maps, but what i should've really talked about, is the 91points-rule/thingy.
i guess youre a bit right with the 91points. well, you ARE right about it. but still, the match has been over, and seems like the 'title' thingy wont happen, but atleast we had some nice fun, didnt we? :)

(i'll go edit that post tomorrow at the morning.. i forgot most of my vocubelary and my spayling :P)

1st edit: lol rambo, you make me blush [:-paperbag]

Weed
July 5, 2004, 7:42 pm
poor rambo getting all defencive coz somoene told him how noobish spraying around with an auto is...
cry me a river.

popseed
July 5, 2004, 8:03 pm
kazuki, i use edit when i have something to add to the subject, not if i have something completely diffrent to say.
as for 91 points, you can argue all day on wether its fair or not or on who has advantage and youll never reach an agreement, so you must go by what was AGREED BEFORE THE MATCH, and that was 91 points, which chakra said was fair.

Kazuki
July 5, 2004, 8:08 pm
We're arguing upon if it was fair or not, not whether it is, and therefore we can reach an agreement, even though in the end it will be pointless. :)

Also, you should always use the Edit button no matter what, if your post is following one of your previous posts.

n00bface
July 5, 2004, 9:22 pm
i think twat is a cooler name than chakra anyways.

Camping_Carl2
July 5, 2004, 9:38 pm
.... that is odd...

oh well.. and yea my Mirc doesnt show time either. when people log out.... or go on some status..

also... i wasnt there thats why they didnt have very good luck ;) because im just the [:-censored]ing best at getting the damn flag and running down a mountain..

X . x brb 7 11 is calling for the Super slush

palloco
July 5, 2004, 10:07 pm
That is the mistake of this match. WTH are doing defensive players like Chakra and Denacke assaulting. The only awesome assaulter is Bugs, the rest are excellent all-round players, not flaggers.

Hercule Poirot
July 6, 2004, 6:58 am
he go team pope :p

CbbLe
July 6, 2004, 11:08 am
You can't win without me lamers :(

popseed
July 6, 2004, 11:15 am
shhh cbble ;\

Meandor
July 6, 2004, 1:21 pm
Since Chakra does not agree anymore with changing his title you jackasses of team Pop should offer their team another opportunity, as if they won the 2nd round. Maybe the last one, make it ctf.

n00bface
July 6, 2004, 1:40 pm
i think chakra is just lame now..who cares if he doesn't agree, everyone knows he's a fux0r now.

frogboy
July 6, 2004, 1:54 pm
You too, n00bface... your signature topped it off.

Deleted User
July 6, 2004, 2:05 pm
N00bface PC is dead. You can take it of your sig now. :P

koil
July 6, 2004, 2:35 pm
quote:Originally posted by Meandor
Since Chakra does not agree anymore with changing his title you jackasses of team Pop should offer their team another opportunity, as if they won the 2nd round. Maybe the last one, make it ctf.

if chakra was smart enough to read the rules, before he said 'yes', then we werent having this coversation.. right?

its like i'll play esl 1v1 with you, meandor, and after you won me 30-1, i'll say 'i dont agree.. you had alot more health box on your side.. lets rematch'.

sativa
July 6, 2004, 2:45 pm
If there will be a rematch I'm willing to join any team;) maybe my whole clan will join:p (Soldiers Nightmare) http://www.soldiersnightmare.tk

popseed
July 6, 2004, 2:46 pm
i dont agree to chakra's team using m79's laws and barrets, also, i didnt agree with them all attacking at once, it isnt fair.

Keinonen
July 6, 2004, 3:14 pm
There's always whining when someone loses... Chakras team has right to have a re-match 'cause they lost, but then there should be fairer rules.

KnOt
July 6, 2004, 3:19 pm
Wasn't this supposed to be for fun ?

IDF-rambo
July 6, 2004, 3:22 pm
only the winners had fun ;D

n00bface
July 6, 2004, 4:41 pm
my signature is true though..this is offtopic, but here i go.

I contradict myself in my signature, but i hate everyone in the american soldat community. they're all newbies (newbies, not n00bs)..you see, the euro community is like a utopia, they're all vets and grand and respectful and they're not illiterate and have great personalities..they also use smileys (:D :) :() and only 20% of them have an english primary language and only 20% of them speak like retards..in american community, everyone calls each other fukn fags, nubs, dikz, etc..all ILLITERATE I SAY.

american community compared to a person would be..like..a 10 year old spoiled only-child begging for candy
euro soldat community is like a 30 year old ceo of a multi-billion dollar company that donates 98% of their profits to charity. they're also somewhat corrupt and sometimes lame the market with their barrets..err...1-pill sleeping pills. but no one in euro besides the brits complain about barret (that's why im unofficially a brit now), but everyone loves the british in the euro community cuz they have chakra, and hektik sniper, and they are cool, and everyone likes the way they type.

oh, oh, edit...if you meant cuz i added jinx, it's cuz of your r@ptor friend ren hoek..and dusk for letting him in, and crabby for being another american newbie that thinks he's better than everyone, and spike for being a jackass...

palloco
July 6, 2004, 5:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by Meandor

Why are you calling jackasses to the team of Pop? WTH is this. Chakra must accept changing his title as he said, they had not won 2nd round therefore they had lost. We can see how much worth is Chakra's word talking of barretards when he is one of them and not accepting what he said when he lost. And I bet his team would lose again and again, since they just lack the ability to defeat Pop's team.

Kazuki
July 6, 2004, 6:29 pm
Noobface - So you'd rather be something you're not. In that case, congratulations on acting even more American by acting that way. You're saying all Americans are inferior. What's the difference between 'nub' and 'inferior?' Kudos. You need to pay more attention to what actions to you take my friend.

Palloco is right. As much as I hate to admit it, Chakra isn't keeping his word. In addition to that, Meandor is picking sides. Be fair, guys. Sorry, Chak.

n00bface
July 6, 2004, 6:49 pm
i said i was contradicting myself you turd. and i love being american, i just hate being in the american soldat community, cuz it's way [:-censored]tier than the utopian europian comunity. I'm not saying they're inferior, i'm saying the americans that play soldat are [:-censored]ing morons.

Kazuki
July 6, 2004, 7:06 pm
Well, I don't know what to say to that. I'm of European origin. I was born in Bulgaria, and lived there for 7 years. I'm an immigrant, so I can't defend either side. I was just bashing you because I don't like it when people pick sides. It's annoying and unnecessary, aside from moronic. Sorry about that. <_<

palloco
July 6, 2004, 7:09 pm
Llama, I can adopt you if you want.

Chakra
July 6, 2004, 10:07 pm
I'd gladly go for a rematch. I'll grant, i'm not keeping my word, but then again I asked him for a fair game... I don't see 91 points for his and 120 for my team being fair under the predujice that 'defending is harder'. To this day i've yet to see any infiltration game where the scores weren't even for both sides, whether public or private.

'tis however true that I oversighted the fact he made it 91 points. I figured it was a game of 3 scores, as is always usual in infiltration.

Being a usual defender myself, I can't honestly see how popseed justifies his change to the scoring limits because he was defending, as he told me. I'd argue the point further, but popseed's proven too shallow of a man in the past to bother slapping sense into while he recites fallacies and covers his ears.

DeafBox
July 7, 2004, 9:28 am
looked like a gg, ill watch the demo's later. I know this is nothing to do with me, but how often do u guys get to have massive matches like that? looks like fun 2 me.....

quote:
The american soldat community [:-censored]ing sucks. i hate all you DsA's, SiR's, PC's, s0's, Jinx's...and all the other ego-harvesters..i wish i was european..
I remember when u tried to move into the Aus community. Werent u moving to New Zeland or something?

koil
July 7, 2004, 10:38 am
lol, i remember that too, with that 'llama server' i think.

tbh, aussieland > europe :p (yes, i plan to travel there in the next 4-7years, so get ready to get pwnt- australia community)

Deleted User
July 7, 2004, 10:40 am
I remember him moving to aus community too. :D It was the times m00 was still here. *sniff*

SuperKill
July 7, 2004, 11:17 am
where the [:-censored] is my post that says how lame is chakra ?

CbbLe
July 7, 2004, 11:43 am
let me play in the match!!!!
I see u need a barretard-camper in your team.....ROAR!

btw superkill, some posts gets deleted due to a bug (read the news)

popseed
July 7, 2004, 1:19 pm
bah, i made a great post explaining infiltration to chakra cause obviously he doesnt understand it but it got deleted, damn thee forums. damn thee.

Chakra
July 7, 2004, 7:50 pm
..i saw that.. I decided it changed my mind in fact.

..wheres my post saying that you were right and admitting you won? bloody forums!

popseed
July 7, 2004, 8:49 pm
yes damn them.

n00bface
July 7, 2004, 9:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by koil
lol, i remember that too, with that 'llama server' i think.

tbh, aussieland > europe :p (yes, i plan to travel there in the next 4-7years, so get ready to get pwnt- australia community)

that server was american :O good for aussies though..i wouldn't've gotten it if they had a [:-censored]ty ping there :|

And yes aussie community is good too, too bad if i joined that community then i could ONLY play in Aus servers :p Bad pings :( Besides, i've been practicing british..although i'm thinking of becoming an italian player.

Chakra
July 8, 2004, 1:08 am
This thread was all nicely wrapped up yesterday, until the forums screwed up. Ahh well, i'll reitterate what was discussed but then lost.

Popseed illustrated his half of the arguement, highlighting that although the defenders have 8 minutes to gain 91 points, it's often interfered when the flag is not on it's base or stolen. This increases the amount of time available to the attacking team, so really it's more than 8 minutes.

After he explained this, I took it into consideration. Where before I thought it quite logical that even score limits meant even chances, his highlight of his point of view changed my mind and thus agreed that the game was fair, and thus that he won.

I then proceeded to call him a little [:-censored], and that he should probably PM styx. He gave me a tissue, we hugged, and then we became best of friends.

Kazuki
July 8, 2004, 3:53 am
Well, all I remember from Popseed's post was that it took 8 minutes total for them to gain 91 points, meaning that the flag had to be in it's place for 8 minutes total. Also, Chakra's team had to score 4 times in 15 minutes of time limit.

Well, here goes. Chakra's team had only a certain time to cap 4 times before Popseed's team wins. That certain time was 8 minutes, plus the small seconds added on while the flag was not in it's place or was being carried down for the cap. On the other hand, Popseed's team had a certain amount of time to keep the flag in it's place for 8 minutes total. That certain amount was 15 minutes (time limit), minus the small seconds subtracted while the flag was not in its place or was being carried down for the cap.

My estimation of the 'small seconds' is 1 minute, give or take. Let's put that into the formula. Chakra's team has... [8 minutes + 1 minute] ...9 minutes to cap 4 times. On the other hand, Popseed's team has... [15 minutes - 1 minute] ...14 minutes to keep the flag in place for 8 minutes total. Let's try it with 2 minutes. Chakra's team has 10 minutes to cap 4 times, Popseed's team has 13 minutes to keep their flag in place for 8 minutes total. Let's try 3 minutes. Chakra has 11 minutes, Popseed has 12 minutes.

So you see, even if Chakra's team managed to keep the flag out of place for 3 minutes, which is a long time mind you, Popseed's team still would have had the advantage. In addition, Chakra's team not only had to keep the flag out of position, but they had to score 4 times in the process. Now, someone try explaining to me how this is fair. Score doesn't matter. Time does.

Edit: Just to be precise, I figured out how much exact time it took Popseed's team to gain 91 points. To win, Popseed and his teammates had to keep the flag in place for exactly 7 minutes and 58.33 seconds. Basically, Popseed was right. I just wanted to make sure.

Chakra
July 8, 2004, 4:43 am
..remind me to send you some porn.

Camping_Carl2
July 8, 2004, 5:09 am
lmao chakra i love your picture its so funny !!!! hahah! LMAO!@$#

sorry people but his picture is more important than this whole thread

liquidis x snake
July 8, 2004, 5:09 am
I couldn't agree more.

Chakra, you sexy beast, you.

popseed
July 8, 2004, 11:17 am
kazuki, the point is it doesnt have to be 7.58 seconds, they can keep the flag off its post for more than the times they are capping, simply by spamming (which they did, which is why abel took around 10 minutes to be playing) , now take in consideration that if they did that more ( highly possible since we were always under attack by m79/law/massive automatic weapons) the cam could have lasted 15 minutes, and we probably wouldnt have reached the 91 point limit, which also happens alot (at least when i play offensive). also it still bugs me that kazuki doesnt understand why the score limit should be diffrent, the defensive team has 15 minutes to try to keep the flag in its position for at least half that time, while the attacker has 15 minutes to keep it of its position and try and sometime cap it if they get the chance, 2 very diffrent goals. if you still dont understand why they should be diffrent kazuki, well, boo.
also, id like to mention our flag was never in its position for more than a couple of seconds, in the begining chakra and denacke with parachutes reached our flag before we even left theh spawn place. good thing someone killed them when they were trying to escape.

CbbLe
July 8, 2004, 11:32 am
wouldn't it be easier to let both teams defend and attack one time each and with the same points every time?

moo sa en ko ifrån bro!

popseed
July 8, 2004, 11:35 am
cbble: there was a certain meaning behind the match settings, i was defending my base from the evil people who dont want me as forum leader.

Chakra
July 8, 2004, 4:48 pm
Yes...our attack failed.

But the jihad is not over! The new furhur of the forums will come for each and every one of you...he'll steal your barrets, jam your m79s, and break your mp5's.

Resist the new evil!

Kazuki
July 8, 2004, 5:04 pm
kazuki, the point is it doesnt have to be 7.58 seconds, they can keep the flag off its post for more than the times they are capping, simply by spamming (which they did, which is why abel took around 10 minutes to be playing) , now take in consideration that if they did that more ( highly possible since we were always under attack by m79/law/massive automatic weapons) the cam could have lasted 15 minutes, and we probably wouldnt have reached the 91 point limit, which also happens alot (at least when i play offensive). also it still bugs me that kazuki doesnt understand why the score limit should be diffrent, the defensive team has 15 minutes to try to keep the flag in its position for at least half that time, while the attacker has 15 minutes to keep it of its position and try and sometime cap it if they get the chance, 2 very diffrent goals. if you still dont understand why they should be diffrent kazuki, well, boo.

I understand fully why the score limit was differed. What I don't understand is why it had to be only 1 point over 90. Why not 5, or 10?

Also, as I stated, even if the flag was to be out of its place for 3 minutes at least, you still had the advantage. Scoring didn't take Chakra's team very long, especially in Abel. What I mean by that is that once they had the flag, it only took 15 to 20 seconds to go down the hill. That being said, 20 x 4 = 1 minute and 20 seconds. To be more fair, I'll add another minute of the flag not being in its place.
2 minutes and 2 seconds. You still have the advantage, having 12 minutes and 40 seconds of the overall match to keep the flag in its place, while Chakra has 10 minutes and 20 seconds to score 4 times. It's just a theoretical formula. I wasn't trying to start an argument, I was just defending Chakra. :P

palloco
July 8, 2004, 7:56 pm
"there was a certain meaning behind the match settings, i was defending my base from the evil people who dont want me as forum leader."

LOL You are hardly known and do u already consider u as a forum leader? LOL

Kazuki
July 8, 2004, 8:10 pm
How true. He will be known soon. Not in such a nice way, but he will be.

popseed
July 8, 2004, 8:23 pm
well im more known than you palloco, or you kazuki, and yes i am a forum leader.

palloco
July 8, 2004, 8:54 pm
quote:Originally posted by CbbLe
who is popseed
Really known

SuperKill
July 8, 2004, 8:55 pm
popx2 is pretty known

Spectral
July 9, 2004, 9:23 pm
who is popseed?

popseed
July 9, 2004, 10:13 pm
il kill you spec ;\

Chakra
July 9, 2004, 10:19 pm

..is my name getting changed or what?

KnOt
July 9, 2004, 11:31 pm
Yarrr.. I wanna see this, what's his name gonna be anyway?

popseed
July 10, 2004, 12:35 am
i pm'ed styx yesterday but he seems to be ignoring it ;\

palloco
July 10, 2004, 9:10 am
Obviously, mods like Meandor had already shown which side had they taken.

Outcast
July 10, 2004, 4:32 pm
Aw, palloco is having issues when it doesnt even concern him :)

sanity
July 10, 2004, 5:21 pm
seeing as this is off-topic anyway...

hey Outcast, j00 r a n00b for not answering my msn msgs [:P]. dont tell me ur still upset about when i used the stationary at ur base almost a year ago lol. that would be one hellva grudge...

KnOt
July 10, 2004, 6:28 pm
Meh.. that's Outcast for you

Deleted User
July 11, 2004, 12:37 pm
Yay chakra is now property of pop. :D

Outcast
July 11, 2004, 4:22 pm
Dude sanity, i'm not online when you are. I keep my computer on all the time. And im on msn all the time but im not there a lot of times :o

n00bface
July 11, 2004, 4:47 pm
bull[:-censored], i talk to you every hour every day

Kazuki
July 11, 2004, 4:53 pm
ROFL! Nice rank, Chak. XP

Chakra
July 11, 2004, 9:08 pm
*looks on the other side of his new name*

..60 degree wash, do not iron?

July 11, 2004, 11:15 pm
It's only a matter of time before floods of people request a rank change...

KnOt
July 11, 2004, 11:27 pm
Harrr... it looks funny

popseed
July 12, 2004, 2:07 am
harr.

Hiei
July 12, 2004, 2:28 am
I want to be owned or own! ....who thinks they could won hiei

Kazuki
July 12, 2004, 2:38 am
Harr.

Hiei
July 12, 2004, 2:58 am
wait i think i got this.... Harr.

Niff
July 12, 2004, 4:28 am
Harr.

m00`
July 14, 2004, 5:54 am
quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2
I remember him moving to aus community too. :D It was the times m00 was still here. *sniff*

ville is soo cooooollllll

Kazuki
July 14, 2004, 4:59 pm
m00 broke the "Harr!" Damn joo!

I mean... nice to see you around.

I mean... Harr.