Alamo
July 5, 2004, 1:06 am
ok

Milkman Dan
July 5, 2004, 2:17 am
milkman wonders why bmf would say this

fabmanx
July 5, 2004, 3:53 am
Lol bmf...Russia can suck on it...they couldnt even get past group stages you [:-censored].

BMF
July 5, 2004, 3:57 am
at least they could beat Greece you faggot

fabmanx
July 5, 2004, 4:01 am
So? Greece only lost to Russia because it proves how much luck they had beating the other teams. They had no luck against Russia, so they lost because they plain out suck. So does Russia by the way....

Camping_Carl2
July 5, 2004, 5:05 am
XD ok bmf

I personally hate mars....
damn... planet

gi.joe
July 5, 2004, 6:54 am
i think milkman dan is going through a 3rd person stage in his life,constantly reffering to himself

meh

must be the cool thing to do these days

palloco
July 5, 2004, 8:33 am
BMF is a WTF BMF

Milkman Dan
July 5, 2004, 10:01 am
milkman dan is always up with the new trends like yo-yo's

Hitman
July 5, 2004, 10:41 am
I want Ribman back!

Drama
July 5, 2004, 12:23 pm
bmf can suck my fat one

Hova
July 5, 2004, 3:34 pm
I don't think you can call it luck when you lose to the same team in the same tournament twice, when you are the home team. People say the other team is lucky when they lose to them. Just suck it up, admit you lost in a fair mannor, and beat them the next time.

N1nj@
July 5, 2004, 3:45 pm
no sh!t Portugal lost, but I thought they had it going...

Weed
July 5, 2004, 8:40 pm
im happy greece won, they deserved it for beating Czech.
only reason Greece lost to russia, is coz they didnt need to win that match to go up, therefore they let the ruskies win a match so they wont go home like the real losers they were...

Droopy
July 5, 2004, 9:35 pm
Agree with weed..

BMF
July 6, 2004, 12:51 am
Weed you idiot, when Greece played Russia that needed that win badly. They were lucky that Spain lost to Portugal, otherwis, they would not go through. Greece barely made it out of the group, that loss almost cost them everything.

Russia was in the true group of death with Greece and Portugal. They lost to Portugal and won Greece, I think that is respectable.

Milkman Dan
July 6, 2004, 2:10 am
quote:Originally posted by Hitman
I want Ribman back!

then ya just gonna have to ban milkman wont you

Weed
July 6, 2004, 3:11 am
quote:Originally posted by BMF
Weed you idiot, when Greece played Russia that needed that win badly. They were lucky that Spain lost to Portugal, otherwis, they would not go through. Greece barely made it out of the group, that loss almost cost them everything.

Russia was in the true group of death with Greece and Portugal. They lost to Portugal and won Greece, I think that is respectable.

i think you aint.

gi.joe
July 6, 2004, 5:06 am
dan stop sending me chakras "proper bo" pics to my fone goddammit..

*chuckles

Keinonen
July 6, 2004, 4:06 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hova
I don't think you can call it luck when you lose to the same team in the same tournament twice, when you are the home team. People say the other team is lucky when they lose to them. Just suck it up, admit you lost in a fair mannor, and beat them the next time.

They won Portugal in a pretty fair mannor(*cough* time playing *cough), but Greece had luck when they got in the final. A team wich loses one match to the jumbo team(russia) shouldn't win´. Anyhow Greece was f*cking lucky on the whole tournament;

France - Greece: 0 - 1, Goal in the last 10 min(I supported Greece in this one)
Checz - Greece: 0 - 1, Goal in the last minute of the 1st "continuation"(?) period

Even Finland beat Portugal (about 4-2) and Greece (about 4 - 1) in friendly matches. 'Cause Grecians are so lucky maybe Finland will get to the next tournament(xD *laughs like hell*). Anyway Checz would have deserved to win. It was so close.