( search forums )
Create your own Soldat Mini Game!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
-Shady-
July 5, 2004, 8:55 am
Hide N Seek
Map: All CTF maps(preferred map is swasi)
Must be played on CTF Mode
Guns Enabled: M79
Players: 2-21
Rules: All players must go red, then a seeker is chosen. The seeker then goes blue and all the red people hide. After the blue seeker counts to ten, he must find all the people by killing them with m79(hiders cant attack). The hider wins when he kills all the hiders, and the hiders win when one gets to blue base and gets the flag!

Hostage
Map: b2b
Guns: Socom
Players: 3
Friendly Fire: On

It's cops and robbers! On red side, one player is desginated the "thief" and a player is designated the "hostage". The theif must wound the hostage untill he is dripping blood, then the cop must come from the blue side and try to kill the theif without accidently killing the hostage. The hostage is able to move when the thief is first killed. The cop wins when he returns the hostage safely to the blue base, and the thief wins when he kills the cop 3 times. The cop loses when he is killed 3 times, or he accidently kills the hostage.

CREATE UR OWN!!

Meandor
July 5, 2004, 10:16 am
Boring and not easily done, too much hassle. Only soldat variation that is actually worth it and works properly is ctf with ff on and all to red (some call it ctf frenzy..), player with most caps at the end wins. Making it barret+law+m79+knife only is better, it becomes sort of frustating with all the autos and semi autos. Only issue is that there are ties often (and you don't get kill points), but it is overlookable.

Melba
July 5, 2004, 10:47 am
nice idea -Shady-, but i don't think it would work. the hiders killing the seeker and stuff
..but who cares flying [:-censored] about that?! when's your mod coming out, the "Happeh Mod"!!!!

Spectral
July 5, 2004, 6:02 pm
not only when is happeh mod coming out, but when are the nude pictures coming out?

n00bface
July 5, 2004, 7:37 pm
I have a nude pictures mod..kind of..socom = breasts.

Se7enWolf
July 5, 2004, 11:21 pm
Prison style game, YES, a prison game, only the guards are allowed to have weps, and they're blue, all red, yellow, and greens are kept in cells (special map), and occasionally, someone starts a jailbreak, and it becomes quite fun, 5 prisoners beating a guard sensless and stealing his weapon, once all the prisoners reach the outside of the jail, they run to the "safe-haven" patch on the ground and it is surrounded by colliders, it can be very fun [:D] this is quite fun to do if you make a map for it, and find people to play

Niff
July 6, 2004, 12:20 am
lol, nice idea Se7enWolf..

Dice
July 6, 2004, 11:56 am
LoL Se7enWolf.

Element_101
July 6, 2004, 12:24 pm
The prision jail in CS dosn't work very well, theres a lot of problems involing people being able to escape from jail etc...

Im guessing soldat would have these kind of problems to..

Malevolent Matt
July 6, 2004, 3:04 pm
create your own miny game... nah dont really feal like it

Toumaz
July 6, 2004, 3:42 pm
Hide N Seek: OK, nice idea, but too complicated.
Hostage: Eeek.

Se7enWolf's: LMAO.

Skate4Razors
July 7, 2004, 3:36 pm
What about Terminator? One or two people on blue team, then like 4,5,6, etc. on red team. The red hunt down the blue and have to kill them! But, the blue team can get 4 deaths to = 1 death. I play that when I Paintball, it's kinda fun...

Chakra
July 7, 2004, 7:43 pm
Only custom game i've ever played was zombies, but with real players as the zombies. The 'hero' would switch places with the zombie that killed him. Lotsafun.

sativa
July 7, 2004, 7:56 pm
why don't you suggest these things in game suggestions, maybe michal would make em as a new game mode

Enik
July 23, 2004, 11:47 am
This is something like i once did with Duges and some others :) It was kinda fun, hide and seek.
You find a spot to hide, and he moves around the whole map with his knife :D

Anybody Killa
July 23, 2004, 12:02 pm
or sumthing like Metal Gear,......one guy alotta gaurds and he tries to make it to the objective without being killed

DeMonIc
July 23, 2004, 12:17 pm
Fear the forum necromancers.

IBT
July 23, 2004, 2:47 pm
fox and hound, 2 hounds, 3 fox, fox hide, when shot at, they fire back.

dv297
September 12, 2004, 8:33 pm
old topic, but hey, I need somewhere to post this. any ways, I like hide n seek, just need some improvement.

Map: Inf ( thinking of making a map to fit this game)
Inf mode
well instead of one seeker, the whole blue team are the seekers. Blue are the only ones who can have weapons. (I wish the red would spawn without weapons.) Any ways, since that isn't possible YET... The red are only allowed to have knifes or they have to drop there weapon. (Any red holding a gun is kicked from server). The point of this minigame is for the red to get to the other side of the map with out getting killed ( the black flag and the white flag are right next to each other so blue really needs to defeand it.) Realistic mode and survival is suggested. Any body wanting to make a map that can fit this, go ahead.

m00`
September 13, 2004, 7:37 am
If anyone here that would've experienced mini games it would be the Australians.

Does anyone remember the mini games I used to host on my Server like ages ago, Frogyboy? NightCabbage? DeafBox? and the other aussies that dont come to this forum.

We used to play Hide And Seek using rambo match mode (seeker has bow)
And we used to also play Hunters and Marines. ( Hunters have knife and Marines have Soccoms, Mariens were also able to capture hunter :) )
And Hostage ( Definetly better than ur version Shady :P )

Unlucky 13
September 13, 2004, 7:56 am
I remember you talking about these! Those were the best Soldat mini games!

Element_101
September 13, 2004, 9:50 am
Can anyone list all the zombie bots on the bot download in the download page?

DT
September 13, 2004, 6:31 pm
dodge the barrets

for every one barret thiers 2 dodgers.
you dodge....

LazehBoi
September 14, 2004, 7:25 am
Normal Soldat is enough like that. *cough*

DT
September 14, 2004, 4:28 pm
oh yea... never mind

DeMonIc
September 14, 2004, 6:52 pm
Why do we always end up here?!
/me whips DT and LazehBoi.

Human zombies vs. survivors is the best mini mod.
^ use chainsaw, and the teams should be 2 zombies/survivor...very fun..ask KnOt :D

DT
September 15, 2004, 3:20 pm
don't whip me or i'll pistol whip you...

M
September 16, 2004, 10:00 pm
HEre is an idea for all the Vehiculaz posters.

Game: Vehicula
Players: As much as your noob server can hold.
How to play: Imagine a vehicle stands your path and then when you "get in" the vehicle make retarded voices like you drive a vehicle. Don't forget to add the boom sound so you can "kill" the other imaginary vehicle.
Maps: Find some flat one.

arC
September 17, 2004, 7:32 am
quote:Originally posted by m00`
If anyone here that would've experienced mini games it would be the Australians.

Does anyone remember the mini games I used to host on my Server like ages ago, Frogyboy? NightCabbage? DeafBox? and the other aussies that dont come to this forum.

We used to play Hide And Seek using rambo match mode (seeker has bow)
And we used to also play Hunters and Marines. ( Hunters have knife and Marines have Soccoms, Mariens were also able to capture hunter :) )
And Hostage ( Definetly better than ur version Shady :P )

Hell yes [;)] Good times [B)]

Scyth3x
September 18, 2004, 10:38 am
yep i remember ur serv m00, was fun :P
i reckon we should have a type of Predator vs Marines (kinda like m00's one)
cept like..1 pred at all times, he gets all the long range weapons, marines get like...auto's (shotgun, steyr and a socom for good measure)
Preds get Barrets, Rugers, M79's (if anyone has played AVP2, thats kinda like Smart Disc, Spear Gun and PlasmaCaster)

When a marine kills the pred, he changes into the pred, and u can only like gets points if your in pred mode, 1st to 20 wins

sound good? :S

Liquid Metal
September 19, 2004, 7:50 am
I like mini games. Once I was in this inf sever and a bunch of guys got bored so we made our our sever to much around in.

Pushing people of the cliff- With a chainsaw at cliff on inf_abel top of the white flag. You can't use jets. Every has to be on the same team.

Tag- One team hides/runs, another team tries to 'tag' them using the knife. When you get knifed to go to the white flag and do what ever you want until everyone on the team gets tagged. Teams then switch around. Knife only.

Tag was fun

Rhombus
October 13, 2004, 6:22 pm
Ok I'm too lazy to check if anybody else has posted it, but what about making a baskeball field?, you all play in one team, with alot of bots (no waypoints) which will all just stand there (spawnplace in bucket) and you choose the barrett as a weapon. You decide who starts and that one shoots at the bots once. then the other one shoots once etcetera. Make it a 5 min match or sumtin and the one with the most goals wins. (count yerself cuz soldat wont do it.)

EDIT: lol forgot to say what the point is. You just shoot their heads off and try to get em in the basket.

kkazican
October 13, 2004, 10:28 pm
I got it! The NEW SOLDAT!

Pimps and Bltches

Point of the game there is one player who is the Bltch in the game and he runs away from the lonely old men with a lot of money. The point of the pimps is to protect the Bltches with their very limited pistols by killing the lonely rich men. Once a man is killed the pimps pick up money from them. That pimps will then continue to kill lonely men until they die. Once they die if they have enough money they can buy better weapons like better pistols or rifles. The point of the lonely rich men is to stand in a close enough proximity of the Bltches until they feel relieved which is gradually increased the longer they stay in proximity. The Bltch will be randomly selected at the beginning of the game and if that Bltch quits then one of the Pimps or lonely men will become the new Bltch it is unknown which because of balancing issues. Perhaps 2 Pimps per 5 Lonely men.

So man A stands near Bltch for 5 seconds giving him 2 relief points out of a required 50
Pimp A kills 10 lonely men and get's 9 of their wads of cash he then goes out and buys a deagle
Bltch runs away from the lonely man and cannot win because he is a Bltch.

PS. For you who are slow don't take this seriously

TIR_Blade
October 13, 2004, 10:46 pm
^^^Seems like a 1-player game :P

as i've been suggesting for long than a year now...

Name: King of The Hill

Players: 2-4 teams. 12 players.

Objective: Hold the base(s) to gain points, the long u hold it, the more points you'll get.

Description/Details: As your team, u reach area's that are called "Hill's" or "Base's" or w/e. Once u reach that area, u'll continually get points like u do if u keep the flag for blue team. So 1 point each 3 seconds. If your team holds multiple bases u'll get 1 point times the amount of bases you hold. There are 2 game options that could be implemented...:

1.Super Competitive Option: If you have 2 teams, you could have a battle for 1 base. Or 3 teams, 1-2 bases, 4 teams, 2 bases. This would create much more fighting in certain area's called Hill's or Base's. It would create a large tension area and a competitive nature to kill your opponents and get the hill. This would have only 1-2 teams gettings points at a time, making it a more controlled and dependant on killing game.

2.Public/Frenzy type Option: If you have 2 teams, you could have 2-3 bases, giving teams incentive to go out and try to capture more bases to control a majority of the game. With 3 teams, 3-4 bases. And 4 teams, 4-6 bases. This would be more effective in Public games rather than competitions because it is slightely dependant on just getting to the empty base rather than pure skill. It puts more pressure on the players to capture a base rather than to Kill a player however in alot of cases this can result in "FUN FUN FUN".

Oppinions...?

edak
October 14, 2004, 7:03 am
i like the ideas m00 and dv297, as an Aussie I would definately love to play (agreeing with m00)! I think both of these would be fun and we should have dedicated servers for it :) I lack imagination so I can't really think of original ideas myself. GOOD WORK. I want happeh mod!

Rhombus
October 14, 2004, 7:06 am
you might just be able to do that in ctf. make a map with a base in the middle. In that base there are 2 flags. Just run to the base and try to get to the flags :p Just make sure the max cap amount is reeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaally high.

DT
October 14, 2004, 11:33 pm
hey wasn't this post old?

Blackdeath
October 15, 2004, 6:29 pm
You know what would be cool? A version of the old atari game where you and your buddy would take turns trying to shell each others base. What you could do in Soldat is make a map with 8 or 9 small, randomly placed platforms(with no jet fuel) and just enable the law. That would be highlarious. [:D]

Fakharu
October 19, 2004, 12:32 am
There should be a game type similar to Halo's Juggernaut.
Get a bunch of players, first to kill is it.
The "it" person is invisible, and he's the only one
able to score. You can also score by killing the "it"
person, at which time you are it.

DT
October 19, 2004, 3:34 pm
how about a race.... people try to get from one side to the other side.... i would win that

edak
October 21, 2004, 1:12 am
Races = fun too. People used to do those roperaces in worms, and Michal says similar to worms, why the hell no race then. :) an M79 race would be fun if you could avoid killing yourself and the person to collect the flag at the other end would be the winner (you couldn't just say 'i won!' that wouldn't work.). I LIKE IT!

HK-47
October 23, 2004, 6:21 am
I remember playing a certain custom game a long time ago.
It was rambo and the admin was "GOD" and he holded the rambo bow. Then we have a group of people protecting him or i guess you could call them angles. What they protected him from where the sinners or demons. That game fun, I was a sinner ;) and I stabed GOD to death, stole his bow, and fragged the rest of his team. I became teh Devil and then my team would protect me and GOD would try to get revenge ;) To make this more clear, this is sorta team rambo game with some religion. Funny thing was that none of us believed in god or any religion. To bad that server lasted 1 week then I never saw it again :( It was funny as hell playing it though.