( search forums )
Awesome Teammatch
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
lieroguy
July 5, 2004, 8:17 pm
Survival mode, Realistic Mode, Lagrange Teammatch.

I was on alpha team, and we all haw LAWs as secondary weapons. Every time we all spanwed again, we'd all at the same time fire our laws towards the enemy walkway, and a salvo of rockets would rain down on them. Two minigunners provided supressive fire, while two Minimi users went prone and unloaded down the range. Snipers covered the area from the middle, and a small group of skirmishers, after the enemies were fought back, went forward into the trench and would pepper the pillbox with LAW rockets, and he had a guy covering him with a MP5 in case one of the blues came down and rushed them.

Needless to say, we owned them like Japanese geishas.

Unlucky 13
July 13, 2004, 7:46 am
God! Co-operation central is needed there! In all my teammatches, the teammates try to kill each other!!! :C we are in a TEAMmatch, not a DEATHmatch!

Chakra
July 13, 2004, 9:47 am
I envy you.

Niff
July 14, 2004, 5:35 am
Nice.. I'll have to try that. But I'm not in a clan, and don't plan to be :'(

Deleted User
July 14, 2004, 11:39 am
good tactics, indeed :)

KnOt
July 14, 2004, 12:19 pm
You must have been realllyyyy lucky to find players on a public server willing to cooperata with each other.. Oh and that LAW thing must have looked sooo cool..

Marine
July 15, 2004, 2:59 am
Heh, cooperation is very rare on public servers, but sometimes I'll get some good people who are willing to cooperate and its great. We devestate the other team.

BTW...realistic mode with miniguns?! Ech!

Niff
July 15, 2004, 12:49 pm
OMG THE SKY IS EVIL DIE

Deleted User
August 1, 2004, 6:37 pm
garlek?

Deleted User
August 1, 2004, 6:42 pm
Sned stop spamming.

Leo Da Lunerfox
August 1, 2004, 7:58 pm
That must be my server, ILOA Server, Realistic, because thats the only server that EVER plays with those rules, whats your name on Soldat? And yes, LAW Artillary Barrage is leet, and it actually gets you kills. I host the server sometimes in the afternoon on Pacific Standred Time, I enforce 2 teams only, and kick afkers and such, so its quite fun indeed.

T-Money
August 9, 2004, 1:06 pm
Whoa, when's that server up? I hate getting stuck in some crap server with a bunch of retards on my team who just run killing teammates and jumping off stuff.

Darksider
August 9, 2004, 3:23 pm
That could be awesome.

Like: "OMG! The sky is falling like LAWs from 10km away! AHH! Run!"
Too bad that I can't play online...[:(]

Leo Da Lunerfox
August 9, 2004, 8:47 pm
I can't really guarente what time the server is going to be up, but mostly, it'd be up on either friday, saturday, or sunday afternoons on Pacific Standred Time. Sometimes if i feel like it, I'll open it on weekdays too.

Spectral
August 9, 2004, 11:06 pm
meh japanese geishas are too hott to be owned