( search forums )
CAMELOT MOD
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
ton777
July 7, 2004, 1:28 pm
YAY. i finally finished my first mod. it's a camelot one[IMAGE]. it's not the best but i still like it. it has a couple of lame weapons but some cool ones to. some changes include 4 cross bows (fire,ice,rock launcher,and normal) the spas is now 6 spears that are thrown. the combat knife is a sword (i change the anim so he swings it rather than stab it.) and theres more. to download it go to http://home.kooee.com.au/allens/camelot/camelot.zip
I'll try to add a screen shot but it didnt work last time

(dot removed - DNA.styx)

damnnation
July 7, 2004, 1:43 pm
the link dus not work

sativa
July 7, 2004, 2:22 pm
you might be a noob to the forums but if you post a mod you will have to post pics firts!

Deleted User
July 7, 2004, 2:34 pm
Remove the dot from the end of the link. And please post screenshots. I'll download and tell you what i think of it.

Edit: Downloaded and tested. Some of the graphics like the interface gfx gun picks look kinda weird but otherwise i quite like it. :P Too bad you can only play online without the fix. But the sword swinging animation is still cool. 7/10 in my opinion.

damnnation
July 7, 2004, 5:45 pm
could you post screenies Ville ??

Deleted User
July 7, 2004, 5:55 pm
Well yes. As you can see the interface gfx weapons are quite sloppy but download it. Its really quite cool in my opinion. :P

[IMAGE]

?
July 7, 2004, 6:14 pm
You said it about the cheesy weapons, but they look great.

peemonkey
July 7, 2004, 6:42 pm
what do they look like ingame?

Deleted User
July 7, 2004, 6:50 pm
They look better ingame. But minigun is all the sam. :/

ZeRo222
July 7, 2004, 7:39 pm
i was going to make a mod like this before with sword and bows... but i see u did one now ^^
still think the gfxs could be better...

peemonkey
July 7, 2004, 7:56 pm
what about that medieval mod a while back? that was pretty good...

Deleted User
July 7, 2004, 8:42 pm
Renaissance mod by meandor an tattoo?

banana
July 7, 2004, 8:55 pm
Zero222 what is "soldats new enemy"?
have any screens or is it still in planning stages or what ever

anyway, the mod looks quite nice, but i have to say the weapon pictures do look a bit out of place. i guess that doesn't matter much really.

ZeRo222
July 7, 2004, 9:16 pm
quote:Originally posted by banana
Zero222 what is "soldats new enemy"?
have any screens or is it still in planning stages or what ever

its a game made by me and an other guy, You can say its still in planning stage but we already got an idea how it will look.

peemonkey
July 8, 2004, 12:03 am
2d/3d? give me that...
yea villesbian, that mod :P

N1nj@
July 8, 2004, 12:50 am
is 2D peemonkey

peemonkey
July 8, 2004, 1:02 am
how you know? is that a pic of it in yer avatar, or just what you hope itll look like? :P

ton777
July 8, 2004, 2:21 am
well thx 4 da feedback i'll work on tha gfx a bit more and i'll fix up the interface. (the ammo amount isn't inline with the bar) it's my first mod so u can c y it's not that good. but yea i'll still work on it a bit. maybe change the minigun. oh and sumthin else, where are the LAW files (bullets, actual gun ect) cuz i can't find the bullet file. and , how do u use the LAW? and yea i am a noob at modding. so thx neway.

SERIAL KILLeR
July 8, 2004, 12:20 pm
missile.bmp in weapon-gfx in the law bullet law.bmp and law-2.bmp are the law itself.
Anb to fire the LAW u have to be crouched or proned.
And delete the folder modules in soldat/sfx in the zip its takes 2,5Mb.

Psyl3ntShad0w
July 8, 2004, 4:06 pm
just so you know...a crossbow doesnt look like a bow...

sativa
July 8, 2004, 4:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by peemonkey
how you know? is that a pic of it in yer avatar, or just what you hope itll look like? :P

that is one of the persons in the game holding a gun, as he sayd, soldats enemy by that he means 2D something like soldat read the avatar ;)

sazzam
July 9, 2004, 10:27 am
the frout of the ak just has been choped off

ton777
July 12, 2004, 8:19 am
hey, i fixed up the gfx more and i got sum screenies here

papasurf31
July 16, 2004, 1:57 am
Holy sh*t, the interface pix suk!!! Despite that though, the sword animations are pretty damn good. i'll download for that alone because i suk with the POA editor.

Kazuki
July 16, 2004, 1:12 pm
Hmm. You can only play without the fix though. =\ Otherwise, I think you need to have a bit of variety in your weapon gfx. It's very well thought-out, good job.