( search forums )
R.I.P. Thomas Klestil (1932-2004)
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
grand_diablo
July 7, 2004, 1:48 pm
[IMAGE]
Nov-4 1932 - Jul-6 2004

The Austrian president died yesterday at 11:33 pm after a double heartattack and more than one day in artificial comatic sleep because of multi-organ failure, 2 days before the end of his 2nd (and last) term of office.

Sadly, all his achievements for Austria are being considered now, as he is dead, we now get to know how hard we was really working.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040707/ap_on_re_eu/obit_klestil_11

Machs gut, farewell, adieu, Thomas...

sativa
July 7, 2004, 2:31 pm
I say he's been murdured :p

grand_diablo
July 7, 2004, 3:56 pm
quote:Originally posted by sativa
I say he's been murdured :p

I know funnier jokes :/

Weed
July 7, 2004, 5:43 pm
who gives a [:-censored]?
its only a politician... he should've taken all his politician friends with him.

July 7, 2004, 6:04 pm
Controversial...

n00bface
July 7, 2004, 6:26 pm
i can think of a funnier joke..

why did the goth cross the road?
to get hit by a car! cuz he's suicidal!

grand_diablo
July 7, 2004, 7:25 pm
quote:Originally posted by Weed
who gives a [:-censored]?
its only a politician... he should've taken all his politician friends with him.

You're well educated, eh

In opposite to many other, this guy was a good politician. 'Course he didnt do everything right, but most of.

So inform yourself better before you come up with your "I'm-so-cool-I-don't-care-about-anything-[:-censored]-the-system-anyway" n00b style...

Drama
July 7, 2004, 11:34 pm
i really laugh even death aint nice thing [:D]

lol thread, who cares

Hitman
July 7, 2004, 11:51 pm
You people can be assholes. If someone wants to pay their respect to a person who just died, even if it's just a topic on a forum, you could at least have the common decency not to make jokes about it.

N1nj@
July 7, 2004, 11:57 pm
everyone has to die sometime, is the cycle of life...god...who gives a damn, go look at a newspaper...thousands of poeple names

Alamo
July 7, 2004, 11:57 pm
It's just a human as any other would be. If I died noone would care. But if this guy dies everyone whines. Not that i have anything against this guy (I have, cuz he was a politician) but it's just so ... normal. Ppl die all day. But ppl only care about special guys who die.

Hitman
July 8, 2004, 12:02 am
He's not [:-censored]ing whining! He's paying his respects you assholes! If you don't care, don't post!

Weed
July 8, 2004, 12:29 am
thing is, same way as he pays respect, i dissrespect.
thats life, live with it.
i dont do it coz im so cool, the guy is no one special, only coz he earns more then anyone in yuor country and appears on TV a lot doesnt mean he should get special respects when he dies.
million of people die every [:-censored]ing day, and the same way i care about them enough like to give a [:-censored] if they do, i feel the same for this "president".

Hitman
July 8, 2004, 12:57 am
*Sigh*

Kazuki
July 8, 2004, 1:01 am
Weed, Ninj@, Alamo - You have some good points, but they are not appropriate to this thread. Also, Weed, if you have nothing good to say, then shut the hell up.

n00bface, Drama, Sativa - I hope you burn in hell for the way you're acting. N00bface didn't really do anything wrong, but his post was in no way appropriate to this convo.

Grand_Diablo - Don't even bother to argue with them. Continue on. Even though I in no way knew the Austrian president; Farewell, Thomas, and may he rest in peace.

Alamo
July 8, 2004, 1:18 am
quote:Originally posted by Kazuki
N00bface didn't really do anything wrong, but his post was in no way appropriate to this convo.

He did a lot wrong. It's not funny in any way to make jokes about suicidality. It's an illnes. Maybe it's psychological but it actually is one. It's the same as if I make dumb jokes about Aids, Cancer or anything else. Suicide is not a funny topic at all.

n00bface
July 8, 2004, 1:47 am
i don't think suicidality is funny..i think goths are funny though.

Weed
July 8, 2004, 2:09 am
Kazuki, you are a douche bag.

Kazuki
July 8, 2004, 2:22 am
Yes, Alamo, you're right, but I was only saying that in relation to this topic. Sorry about the confusion.

gi.joe
July 8, 2004, 2:50 am
quote: Kazuki, you are a douche bag.

agreed

kaz youre a joke

Kazuki
July 8, 2004, 3:27 am
Meh, whatever you say. I'm sorry I'm not as 'cool' as you two.

enjoyincubus
July 8, 2004, 4:50 am
Sorry to hear the news. One more good person down. :-(

Hopefully your next president-elect is as great of a man and can help raise more good people in Austria...because there are enough stupid, bad people that are nothing but drains on this planet in general...and about 3 or 4 in this thread alone!

liquidis x snake
July 8, 2004, 5:07 am
I'm going to have to side with Kazuki on this one. This is The Lounge, not the Bash Pit.

Plus, someone died. I mean, sure, people die everyday, but that doesn't mean it's something to use as a source of disrespect.

Wouldn't you be a bit angered if I laughed because your mother died in some tragic accident?*

*By the way, if you find it okay that someones laughing at your mom's (or any relative or friend's, for that matter) death, then you are f*cked in the head. That's just sad.

Weed
July 8, 2004, 5:45 am
i dont really see why people go around making posts like "my cuontry's president died" like someone cares, its just another person. 1 more in the list of thousands that die everyday, and actually, politicians arent people i should cry over, not at all, they "do" for their country as long as they get paid. show me a [:-censored]ing politician working for free, there is non.

and i dont really give a bloody [:-censored] if this is the lounge and not the bash pit, that isnt a reason for me to shut up.

and @ Enjoy... oh im sorry. i am going to cry because i was intelligently insulted by a 14 year old wannabee poet...
oh my, im so hurt, oh my oh my.
open your eyes, bubbleturd.

grand_diablo
July 8, 2004, 1:55 pm
quote:Originally posted by Weed
i dont really see why people go around making posts like "my cuontry's president died" like someone cares, its just another person. 1 more in the list of thousands that die everyday, and actually, politicians arent people i should cry over, not at all, they "do" for their country as long as they get paid. show me a [:-censored]ing politician working for free, there is non.

I guess 99% of working people don't do their job for free, except theyre some volunteers for charity organisations or something comparable. Sure, Thomas Klestil's income was definitely not the lowest, but show me another president that ever went for 19 state visits abroad in one year. Besides that, he did a lot more...

You might read the linked news before you start bitching around.

b00stA
July 8, 2004, 2:34 pm
Weed, if you don't care, don't [:-censored]ing post in here.

Thanks.