( search forums )
Knife/weapon pickup bug..
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Niff
July 8, 2004, 4:30 am
Whenever I throw a knife, 1/3 of the time, when I pick it up, my character holds it.

The ammo bar says 0, and I can't stab or change weapons. The only thing I can do is throw it, and pick it back up and hope it doesn't happen again. This also happens with other weapons too, but the knife is the most common.

If this has been suggested before, which it most likely has, just lock or delete this topic.

CbbLe
July 8, 2004, 10:27 am
It happends with all guns...if u get that bug then press the grenade key and it will be fixed

sativa
July 8, 2004, 11:10 am
just press the "a" button so it switches guns, and then press it again, then it should be fiexed, but I've seen other pplz go stand on a scenery like a sandbag and the start throwing knifes but the knife just keaps comin, i want to know how they do it and i also want it removed next version

SERIAL KILLeR
July 8, 2004, 12:02 pm
This has been uhmm.. "suggested" before.
U have to tap the grenade button (fast so u dont throww a grenade) to start reloading again.

Melba
July 8, 2004, 2:03 pm
thx Cbble!

Niff
July 8, 2004, 10:57 pm
Thanks dudes.. but can it be fixed in the next version? *has died many-a-time that way*

Alamo
July 8, 2004, 11:57 pm
Rolling fixes it too.

Niff
July 9, 2004, 6:35 am
Not all the time, Mr. Alamo sir :P

BlackSpear
July 9, 2004, 12:42 pm
i always press trow weapon and directly afther that switch weapon when i pick up my knife and that happens to me. that way you can still switch fast and when you switch back the knife/gun is ok again

Niff
July 10, 2004, 4:33 am
Yeah, especially when one guy is coming up or something when you've just picked it up.

Snipedmyself
July 10, 2004, 10:53 am
yeah

switch
tap grenade button
throw it
roll, sometimes
oh yeah...sometimes after a verylong time it goose away

Dathker
July 10, 2004, 3:27 pm
throwing a nade works welll

Deleted User
July 10, 2004, 9:19 pm
the easiest way for me is to change weapon, because my mouse wheel is the change weapon key, i call it a weapon jam